NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I can't understand why the dev, even if she knows we hate Erynn, insists on her path...
To be fair, she never got a chance, the sparse content you have with her amounts to a misunderstanding that makes the MC, aka self inserts, feel bad, even though its his damn fault in the first place. She has to push through with her content because the alternative is admit complete and utter failure in setup and good luck getting a w*men to admit that. :Kappa:

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I can't understand why the dev, even if she knows WE hate Erynn, insists on her path...
First of all, who do you mean by WE? Never make a habit of speaking for everyone, okay? That's unethical. The second thing is that Nyx is the Dev and she knows what she's doing, I'm telling you. You can accept it and play (+ pay if you want), or just play and never stop being affected by that issue you made yourself. If you ask me, I wouldn't want anything to change in the story. All in their place for me.

And... Sorry, but who are you? No, I mean WHO ARE YOU in a broad sense? To Nyx and her patreons, to the others in this thread, or to the project overall? Who are you to think that Erynn being hated by you and some other players may be a reason for Nyx to stop creating the plot she has in her mind or change it the way you or some other players would do?

Of course, you have the right to express any opinion you have but not in THAT way you did, I guess. It's kind of weird to read that. At least, in here. But then again, who the hell needs my opinion, right?:rolleyes:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
To be fair, she never got a chance, the sparse content you have with her amounts to a misunderstanding that makes the MC, aka self inserts, feel bad, even though its his damn fault in the first place. She has to push through with her content because the alternative is admit complete and utter failure in setup and good luck getting a w*men to admit that.
If we had more understanding people like you in the world, it would be a much better place to live instead of insulting each other.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
First of all, who do you mean by WE? Never make a habit of speaking for everyone, okay? That's unethical. The second thing is that Nyx is the Dev and she knows what she's doing, I'm telling you. You can accept it and play (+ pay if you want), or just play and never stop being affected by that issue you made yourself. If you ask me, I wouldn't want anything to change in the story. All in their place for me.

And... Sorry, but who are you? No, I mean WHO ARE YOU in a broad sense? To Nyx and her patreons, to the others in this thread, or to the project overall? Who are you to think that Erynn being hated by you and some other players may be a reason for Nyx to stop creating the plot she has in her mind or change it the way you or some other players would do?

Of course, you have the right to express any opinion you have but not in THAT way you did, I guess. It's kind of weird to read that. At least, in here. But then again, who the hell needs my opinion, right?:rolleyes:
Dude relax, maybe i used WE improperly but most of the people in forums and discords agree with me.
I just exposed my opinion, if u don't like it u have all rights to disagree but relax

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Dude relax, maybe i used WE improperly but most of the people in forums and discords agree with me.
I just exposed my opinion, if u don't like it u have all rights to disagree but relax
To be candid in lieu of statement respects.
Nikki Klein is correct within full regards.
Even if the entire populous of a Nation agrees with You(or anybody for that matter).

Can only(Truly) speak for oneself, individually.
Bottom line where the rubber meets the road regardless of 'cause and effect'.
It's all upto Nyx choices, give or take.

Sephiroth_85

Mar 31, 2022
To be candid in lieu of statement respects.
Nikki Klein is correct within full regards.
Even if the entire populous of a Nation agrees with You(or anybody for that matter).

Can only(Truly) speak for oneself, individually.
Bottom line where the rubber meets the road regardless of 'cause and effect'.
It's all upto Nyx choices, give or take.
Ok I'm gonna correct my post so u don't piss yourself anymore

• Haha
Reactions: ziggy81

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The Many Faces of Layla

The game has its flaws, but one of the things I enjoy the most about it is the developer's ability to give characters a wide variety of facial expressions to show obvious or layered emotions.

She does it best with certain characters like Layla for example.

View attachment 2102570

View attachment 2102573
I just hope that Layla ends up in cat fight with Elena, her latino best friend. Didn't play this game in a while, might go for a replay.

Reactions: mnotwoke

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most people agree with you? Really? :unsure: Sorry, but how can you possibly know this?
Have you conducted a survey, or something? :KEK:
How many players are there on this forum & the discord, total? Precisely how many of them agree with you?
I doubt very much if you actually know the answer to either, which makes your comment a complete assumption.
Yet you present it as if it were a fact. :WeSmart:

People who are happy are generally quite quiet, but you always get noise with a complaint.
Even if it's only from one person, it's still louder than 20 people who are pleased with the product.
Yes, your opinion. Not our opinion, which is what "we" implies.
You do not speak for anyone else, only for yourself.
Which is all that he justifiably objected to.

btw - "expressed" your opinion, not "exposed" it. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Yes, your opinion. Not our opinion, which is what "we" implies.
You do not speak for anyone else, only for yourself.
Which is all that he justifiably objected to.
Thanks, mate. I think we've sorted that out. But it's not even about an opinion, any opinion has the right to live, that's true. The issue is how the opinion can be expressed. Well, yeah, he tried, and it didn't really work out. But I do not want it look like you, me and the ones who have commented on his statement jumped all over him for that.

There was another thing actually that bothered me more than that WE. It always has to do with the issue when it comes from the way you gonna pose your question like WHY the one does this or that? JUST BECAUSE he/she can! That's it. Or WHY the Dev does their project the way I can't get or don't like at all or for some reason? BECAUSE he/she IS the Dev, the Boss. That's the point. Why? VS Just because, you know (refferred to boxing).

When I was way younger, I used to get that wrong too. Over the years, I know that was stupid. When I had a chance to get and accept some thing another person does which was the fact to take, I was still trying to challenge it and make claims instead, even if I had no right to do so. 'It is what it is, and I cannot change the way it goes because I have no actual right to change it since the person doesn't need my advise and he/she never asks for my help... Maybe he/she doesn't want it changed...'. That's what should have been in my head back then. Anyway, Nyx (or any other Dev) will give us what she wants to give us, unless she stops to stand her ground. It's unlikely that it makes sense to go on about your players and even patreons to make your own project way better since it can't be better without your own idea to be implemented in. But again, we know some examples of when Nyx has rewritten her story. The big examples were Alexis and Nikki (sure thing or maybe, there was something else I don't know about or have forgotten), and I can't really imagine the story without those LIs. But I met the story without having any idea how it was all written, it was all canonical for me. I never thought about the fact that some events could have unfolded in a different scenario. But I surely think it doesn't make Nyx regret of her choice of having rewritten the plot even for a moment, 'cause everything turned out great. Well, anyway, the story needs Erynn, for sure. At least, because of the fact that there are a lot of things about her the players can reflect on.

Sooo... The main thing is the way you express your opinion or feelings. An objective and constructive criticism never bites, and it can be found interesting to hear or read. Anyway, submitting your own alternative idea to contrast is always better to do than making claims to the captain of the ship, I guess.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm starting to notice a sad trend in my 3 month tenure on f95 - games peak quickly and early, you gotta get in at the right time when a creator releases their pièce de résistance, then it's all a downhill coast from there with a few minor airtimes. Fortunately for Inter[im]twined, for me that was 2-3 months ago, a sweet spot.

Seriously though, why is this? I'm new, I'm ignorant. Is it the perverse incentive model of patreon? Like think of all the games you've come across on the site you've really liked, and someone CLEARLY put time and creativity into them at some point, but just never finished them - yet one set of releases was clearly more significant than all others, and the rest were just kinda lazy phone-ins. Im mentioning this because I'm realizing just how ludicriously common it is, probably 80% of good games (at one time) on this site go through this same sequence.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I'm starting to notice a sad trend in my 3 month tenure on f95 - games peak quickly and early, you gotta get in at the right time when a creator releases their pièce de résistance, then it's all a downhill coast from there with a few minor airtimes. Fortunately for Inter[im]twined, for me that was 2-3 months ago, a sweet spot.

Seriously though, why is this? I'm new, I'm ignorant. Is it the perverse incentive model of patreon? Like think of all the games you've come across on the site you've really liked, and someone CLEARLY put time and creativity into them at some point, but just never finished them - yet one set of releases was clearly more significant than all others, and the rest were just kinda lazy phone-ins. Im mentioning this because I'm realizing just how ludicriously common it is, probably 80% of good games (at one time) on this site go through this same sequence.
Not sure if that's what you're aiming at, but that just comes with waiting for single updates, no? Like, you play a game for the first time when there are already couple updates out, quite a bit of content. You like the game, become emotionally invested in it, but then the waiting time begins. And tbh, if you compare development time to amount of content, a single update will always leave you at least slightly disappointed imo. No dig at devs, though.
The smartest thing would probably be to play a game, then forget about it, wait a couple updates and play again. But depending on the game, this could take 1,5 years or more.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
This is easily one of the best of the Renpy dating games out there!

First of all, most games I give a chance but generally after a few minutes the dialogue is so stale that I'm just skipping through to the "action". But here its fun and like the story it has unexpected twists. The women in the game are almost universally gorgeous but the specific appearances are varied enough to make it interesting. The sex scenes are well-distributed and VERY well done, too.

Highly recommended!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes