hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
The only one I take issue with on the entire list is "fatphobic", which is just a bullshit entry. Everybody has their preferences. I've known some serious white-trash "nice guys" that are major chub chasers.
That's the only one I agree with. "Fatphobic" is dumb. It should not even be considered a word.

Whole thing came off as an overly cynical list of complaints about men written by an insecure feminist. Whoever wrote that is probably a hoot at thanksgiving dinners.
I dealt with a few "Nice Guys". I've experienced quite a few on those on that "Bingo". One was practically stalking me when I refused break my family Christmas plans for him. I was only speaking with him for three weeks. I am not sure how he found out where I was working, but he showed up at my job. I had to get one of my most testosterone filled friend to threaten him. He finally left me alone. I was called a bitch, whore, slut, etc.... when I didn't answer back in the first few minutes, refused to send to nudes, and whatever.

It has nothing to with what you call "Insecure Feminist". I am not a Feminist. I actually hate feminists, especially the hardcore ones.

Zach pretty much hits quite few on the Bingo. He's the guy I'd run away from, the self proclaimed nice guys. You don't need to go around telling people you're "nice" if you're an actual nice person.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
the bad grammar or spelling is completely out of place.
judging men by the studies they have. damn that's "Nice Woman" thing

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the bad grammar or spelling is completely out of place.
judging men by the studies they have. damn that's "Nice Woman" thing
No, I think that's fair. Not all "nice guys" are illiterate-adjacent, but there is a significant amount among them that I have met. I'm not asking for a doctoral thesis on the issue, but if you're trying to pick up women it's very important to know the difference between certain words. Knowing your shit vs. knowing you're shit, for example.

While people like Paris Hilton or the other "famous" types may make it seem like a good idea, stupid isn't sexy.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
No, I think that's fair. Not all "nice guys" are illiterate-adjacent, but there is a significant amount among them that I have met. I'm not asking for a doctoral thesis on the issue, but if you're trying to pick up women it's very important to know the difference between certain words. Knowing your shit vs. knowing you're shit, for example.

While people like Paris Hilton or the other "famous" types may make it seem like a good idea, stupid isn't sexy.
the way I see it most the bingo options are just asswoles mentality.
you certainly have lots of men thinking and acting that way. but then you have "grammar or spelling" that in most cases is just life situations. it has nothing to do with personality like being a asswole or be a good/bad guy. sure he can be a complete idiot who made a lot of bad choices in life. still not quite the same as all the others.
and yes of course you can have standards but just because someone doesn't meet your requirements doesn't make her a good/bad person either.

"stupid isn't sexy" Hmmm look I met some pretty dumb girls but damn they were so sexy in that lingerie/bikini. you can also try saying that to the millions of men who fap hard watching her photos/videos when she was young at her popularity peak

sorry for any grammatical mistakes english is not my first language. It's not because I'm a bad guy I swear :sneaky:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
"Stupid isn't sexy" Hmmm look I met some pretty dumb girls but damn they were so sexy in that lingerie/bikini. you can also try saying that to the millions of men who fap hard watching her photos/videos when she was young at her popularity peak
It's easy to appreciate somebody for their appearance, but if you get any details beyond that it can ruin everything. Paraphrased : "You can stand there quietly, letting everybody think you are an idiot, or you can open your mouth, removing all doubt".

When in my youth I lusted for Nicole Kidman(crazy curly hair and everything), then she married Tom Cruise and joined Scientology. There is nothing left to that woman that I find remotely appealing. I can't even enjoy her earlier works anymore because of that.

sorry for any grammatical mistakes english is not my first language. It's not because I'm a bad guy I swear :sneaky:
I'm a little more forgiving on this, being stuck with cell phone access only at the moment. Virtual keyboard sucks. (and most non-native speakers are still better than the people raised in the language)

Considering how many of the game's characters seem to be Spanish speaking, I am more surprised that they haven't made more of a joke out of it so far. Layla, obviously, but I can't figure out why she's taking the course if she's that bad at it. Languages are usually elective courses, not required for students.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's easy to appreciate somebody for their appearance, but if you get any details beyond that it can ruin everything. Paraphrased : "You can stand there quietly, letting everybody think you are an idiot, or you can open your mouth, removing all doubt".

When in my youth I lusted for Nicole Kidman(crazy curly hair and everything), then she married Tom Cruise and joined Scientology. There is nothing left to that woman that I find remotely appealing. I can't even enjoy her earlier works anymore because of that.
Yeah lol and now that we "hear" them on twitter it got worse :HideThePain:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

The first episodes were definitely easier to recode than the later ones. Can't believe that some of that code actually works and does what it's supposed to do.
I opened some more route possibilities. I think you can now see most scenes with 2 playthroughs if you're not against 'dating' multiple girls.
For example, the Gabi route can now be played in much more routes. Because of that change, I had to add a few more script lines to make sense. Especially if you are on the Alexis-Valeria-Gabi route and want to cancel the date. You can also do both Gabi and Tori's routes simultaneously now.
I haven't changed much of the script. Most changes were made in episode 1. I'll leave the other changes for once I start to do the re-renders for a specific episode. Which won't be soon.
Still a bit of recoding to do before I test as much as I can.
I made good progress with the gallery. Most buttons have been done and I labeled most of the scenes that will be featured in the gallery. Still need to link everything and tune it a bit. I will feature most of the girls in the gallery with their own button, others like for example Julia/Natasha,... will be put together in a 'others' button.
Probably no progress update next week since I'm moving then.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anyone have a save from the previous version that will get me the Mrs. Ramirez scene?
If you use the mod or dev mode, then I think you can trigger that scene BEFORE you take solo pictures with Valeria if:

Valeria's love points are at 18 or less
Gabi_End: False
Alexis_End: True
Layla_Friends: True

If you want to see the date cancelling dialogue with Alexis, then you have to reflag Alexis_End: to False AFTER starting the Gabi scene. If the Alexis romance is active before the photobooth scene ends, then the Gabi scene won't show and it'll go straight to the date with Alexis.

Last edited:

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
If you use the mod or dev mode, then I think you can trigger that scene BEFORE you take solo pictures with Valeria if:

Valeria's love points are at 18 or less
Gabi_End: False
Alexis_End: True
Layla_Friends: True

If you want to see the date cancelling dialogue with Alexis, then you have to reflag Alexis_End: to False AFTER starting the Gabi scene. If the Alexis romance is active before the photobooth scene ends, then the Gabi scene won't show and it'll go straight to the date with Alexis.
Thank you sir, worked perfectly!

Reactions: Jericho85

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
mc and Valeria need to start making out whenever they see Zach so he can feel like the useless turd he is.
While I am not a diehard Val fan, I think she's the perfect candidate to be caught in the heat of the moment. MC and Val going hard, and in walks Zach, seeing it all, right as MC defiles her, loud and colorful.

Then to add an extra kick, have Elena freak him out by mentioning a pregnancy test.

Jan 24, 2022
Already is, though Koga's version stops at the end of 4. Only way to get the new content was to skio directly to it fron the beginning.
The andriod version is removed so I have no way of knowing how to do what you said. I even tired downloading the patch and install it through RaR on my Samsung A52 but it never works. If there's a way around it, I wouldn't mind hearing it

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I'm grudgingly admitting that, as of now, Lexi is the best path. I really WANT more Layla and Valeria (in that order) but if you try to play a "straight" Layla path (for example) you get much less content. Also, Layla is still doing the highschool crush thing (which in a lewd VN is entertaining for a while, but at some point you want some ham for the sammmich! :) )

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes