.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
In this game you can focus on a single girl or try to "juggle" as many as possible.

Some juggling paths will collide with each other(i think by the end most/all will, but they haven't done so yet), most famously the 2 sisters, Layla and Alexis.
And you will have to choose between girls at points so juggling also means you lose some scenes/content with certain girls, even if you are still technically on her path.

Only 1 girl is fully dependent/connected with another on this game, Elena she is connected/dependent to her friend Layla(the connection doesn't go both ways, Layla is independent from Elena), the others can be played in exclusive fashion, you just have to avoid a whole lot of female attention thrown your way to do it lol.

Which path to get most girls? First, it probably takes more than 2 runs to get "everything".
Alexis is the one character that blocks most content from other girls, she blocks her sister (and Elena as collateral damage), she makes the Erynn story even sadder and more frustrating, she even blocks Gabi the teacher now... no other character blocks so much stuff...
On another hand... the one character trait Alexis has is "she puts out", A LOT... which as of the current version can't be said for a lot of characters.
Alexis does so from the first minutes of the game and never stops (unless you give her the papers).

On the bright side you can hit it, hit some more, and then quit it once a certain revelation comes to the forefront and it won't hurt any paths.

As others said, it would better to wait for the next version the game is getting a "kinda remake" and saves from the current version will become broken.
In saves, I usually prepare the paths of the main characters solo, and at the end I prepare a combined path of all the paths.
ex: SG .HS
I know for sure two or more paths are needed for combine paths for this game . in this game there are a lot of solo paths and some paths depend on other paths in some cases, the purpose of the questions asked was to summarize the information for better decisions so that all the contents are placed in different paths.

Thank you, I will definitely wait until the game paths are determined again and make the upcoming changes in the game

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In this game you can focus on a single girl or try to "juggle" as many as possible.

Some juggling paths will collide with each other(i think by the end most/all will, but they haven't done so yet), most famously the 2 sisters, Layla and Alexis.
And you will have to choose between girls at points so juggling also means you lose some scenes/content with certain girls, even if you are still technically on her path.

Only 1 girl is fully dependent/connected with another on this game, Elena she is connected/dependent to her friend Layla(the connection doesn't go both ways, Layla is independent from Elena), the others can be played in exclusive fashion, you just have to avoid a whole lot of female attention thrown your way to do it lol.

Which path to get most girls? First, it probably takes more than 2 runs to get "everything".
Alexis is the one character that blocks most content from other girls, she blocks her sister (and Elena as collateral damage), she makes the Erynn story even sadder and more frustrating, she even blocks Gabi the teacher now... no other character blocks so much stuff...
On another hand... the one character trait Alexis has is "she puts out", A LOT... which as of the current version can't be said for a lot of characters.
Alexis does so from the first minutes of the game and never stops (unless you give her the papers).

On the bright side you can hit it, hit some more, and then quit it once a certain revelation comes to the forefront and it won't hurt any paths.

As others said, it would better to wait for the next version the game is getting a "kinda remake" and saves from the current version will become broken.
So does that mean Alexis not Layla blocks you from her moms path or they both do? It’s so confusing

Reactions: mnotwoke

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So does that mean Alexis not Layla blocks you from her moms path or they both do? It’s so confusing
I'd say there isn't much of a Adriana(their mom) path right now... the sisters block each other.
The only milf who looks likely to be on the menu is Emily(Erynn's mom).

In saves, I usually prepare the paths of the main characters solo, and at the end I prepare a combined path of all the paths.
I know for sure two or more paths are needed for combine paths for this game . in this game there are a lot of solo paths and some paths depend on other paths in some cases, the purpose of the questions asked was to summarize the information for better decisions so that all the contents are placed in different paths.

Thank you, I will definitely wait until the game paths are determined again and make the upcoming changes in the game
I might make use of those saves on Hillside (y)
Or if i ever try Summer's Gone, been meaning to.

To help you "optimize" i'd say the big fork on the road is indeed Layla or Alexis, if you don't choose it blows up and it's definitive "there can be only one(kinda)".
With Layla you can have Elena or the Gabi the teacher ongoing, Erynn is also easier with no nasty surprises with Layla compared to Alexis... but on the other hand Layla at least "half-blocks" Valeria.
Alexis blocks Layla, Elena and Gabi, but makes Valeria more possible.

Can change with the new version so... everything i just said might be wrong in the future lol.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Have a Quote from a DM that may or may not be helpful.
Memory is a lil foggy, it's from long ago.
And by ALL Means, it's NOT Directed AT YOU WHAT SO EVER.

It's just for reflection of past conversations.

Quote:

"When starting episode one.
MC was on his way home.
Going to face what he kinda ran away from(Mom and Erynn<---mainly).

The last thing MC needed was to take on extra baggage(Alexis)
While heading to face past issues unresolved.
Aside from not knowing Alexis AT ALL and sharing that serious story MAINLY ABOUT Erynn.

IS WHY i, chose NOT to get involved with Alexis(not taking the Sex invitation).
Thinking with the head on my shoulders.
Not with my DICK, for Fap material.

Same reason chose to reject her at the bar.
Things were not dealt with yet.
As the old saying goes, "Home must be fixed first".

If You, Me or ANYONE is still hung up on someone.
That past must be resolved to move forward.
Otherwise, we end up in "Intertwined" hardships.

Not only hurting ourselves, hurting lovedones.
Some hurts do not heal easy and effect people around us.
Lovedones should never suffer for our Emotional Baggage, EVER!!

Didn't know how FUCKED UP Alexis is ONLY till later on.
My life partners did her rout because they wanted to know what kinda person it was inviting MC for sex in the restroom.

They pointed out to me in their runs.
How truly fucked of a person Alexis IS.
Even when i didn't give a dam n didn't want to hear about her.

I looked, it is fact and it's all there to see.
She continued to lie and manipulate the MC and Erynn.
And You think it's 'ok' because she fucks him and says how much she loves him?

Be honest, don't think with Your Dick.
Relationships born out of Lies and Deceit have a LONG history of never ending well.
"

Unquote

My advise, do Whatever You Choose.
Experiment on any path You wish to.
Can ALWAYS go back and try out different paths of content later.

Most of ALL, Enjoy (y)

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Man wtf, I just spent like 5 hours playing this game.
Idk if this is a positive or negative message from you, but you (not you personally) can't be a true one who are into it if you keep measuring it with the time you spent playing it. No pressure, just how I feel about it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He's not her ex. She only flirted with him once during a game as a dare. That's as far as it ever went, he started stalking her after that.

One thing I noticed playing the game from the start to do Layla's route recently is most of the young guys are creepy as fuck.

Zach seems innocent enough at first glance but he constantly badgers the girls to the point he would have been reported in any other school. Miguel creeps on Elena, Lucas is stalking Layla and Ethan is trying to blackmail Erynn to have sex with him.

There are also guys constantly trying to get Lexi in bed at the bar that we found out on her route, she has kept that from the MC, he found out from the new guy that works there.

The only 2 that don't seem to be creeps are the MC and Nathan. MC gets the girls anyway so doesn't need to creep and Nate is the best friend so can't have him be shady.
STALKERS >>>>>>>>>> EVERYWHERE :oops::eek::oops::eek:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Bad news
I'm getting straight to the point because I just don't know what to say.
My pc went up in flames, literally! And it couldn't come at a worse time.
I tried to turn my pc on this morning, but it didn't do anything. I started to smell something burning and when I looked through the glass panel, I saw that the graphics card was actually burning. I turned it off immediately and removed all the power from it. No idea how or why it happened.
It's the weekend now and I can't call support for help and check the warranty. I'll have to wait until Monday, but that's also the day I'm moving.
Everything I need is on that pc, so I don't know what I'll do now. At the very least I hope that the hard drive is still okay.
That pc was so expensive and I... I just don't know what to say or feel at the moment.
I wasn't sure if I should even write this. But I've always been transparent with what's going on. I feel like I'm letting you guys down and... This is just so frustrating.
I'm sorry.
I try to keep you updated once I know more myself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmmm..................

if certain other devs would have posted that i'd been laughing my ass off due lame excuse.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Idk if this is a positive or negative message from you, but you (not you personally) can't be a true one who are into it if you keep measuring it with the time you spent playing it. No pressure, just how I feel about it.
Oh it was more like wth i blinked and 5 hours passed. Not actually measuring the time, completely enjoyed it to the point i lost track of time lol

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes