Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Definitely a deserved vacation I'd say. This VN is just over 2 years old and has tons of content. Far more than some AVN's that are now over 4 years old.
ya know, I never actually noticed that -this is a 2020 release, which is pretty impressive, immediately I think of comparing to stuff like "Where it all began' and thats 2018!! AoA academy would have been a better contemporary had it not abrubtly stopped.

nevertheless, good on the dev, your post was a good reminder in this day and age of 'version 0.001' (300 mb) [Abandoned]

also i hate to say it but

saw that the graphics card was actually burning
I had a RTX 3090 ti
:censored:

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Who's the guy at the beach bar?

Who do you think is the handsome surfer guy at the beach bar that the MC finds familiar?

a. Erynn's ex-boyfriend in the blackmail sex video?
b. Brooke's brother?
c. Ethan's brother?
d. Someone else

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What's wrong with Erynn and Iris getting together if MC isn't on Erynn path? Obviously on the Erynn route then it won't happen but I don't get the problem with potential LIs ending up in different relationships if MC is on a different path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's wrong with Erynn and Iris getting together if MC isn't on Erynn path? Obviously on the Erynn route then it won't happen but I don't get the problem with potential LIs ending up in different relationships if MC is on a different path.
if they are half-sisters then incest would become problem.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes