Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
I usually like dumb friends in these games(derek) but this Zach really crosses the line. his other friend (Nathan) is much better
Agree 100% , and Nathan and Jhon should have more time and interaccion with MC.

I love the new update, Nikki is my favorite, but the other routes are just as fun to play and read, the dialogues are more and more enjoyable and that is greatly appreciated.

So far and every update this VN is a 5 Stars for me.

:love:(y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2214992

Nathan's friendship and Zach's betrayal.

O Brother Nathan, where art thou? I know Madison Springs is a very, very long drive from Alvarado Hills, but I need my friend.

I see MC, Erynn and Valeria cornered by Lucas, Ethan and his goons in a future episode, but Nathan and John come charging in on car and motorcycle to save the day like Gandalf and the Riders of Rohan.
This song by Bloodhound gang “I hope you die” could have been written for Ethan or Zach :ROFLMAO:

Play "I Hope You Die"
on Apple Music
"I Hope You Die"

...You must die I alone am best!
I hope ya flip some guy the bird,
He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,
In front of the Beatles' tour bus,
A Bookmobile and a Mack truck,
Hauling hazardous biological waste,
The light turns red you have no brakes,
And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape,
So you can see the look on your face,
...Die Die Die Die Die Die Die!,
I hope your Pinto begins to spin,
Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran,
Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner,
And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner,
Perhaps even the British Royal Family,
And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy,
And we can't forget the newlyweds,
And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead,
I hope this helps to emphasize,
I hope this helps to clarify,
I hope you die,
I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse,
While he masturbates to photos of livestock,
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince,
I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson,
And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin,
And whatever happens next is all a blur,
But you remember "fist" can be a verb,
And when you finally regain consciousness,
You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress,
And the prison guard looks the other way,
'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day,
I hope you die,
...I hope you die!.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
This song by Bloodhound gang “I hope you die” could have been written for Ethan or Zach :ROFLMAO:

Play "I Hope You Die"
on Apple Music

"I Hope You Die"

...You must die I alone am best!
I hope ya flip some guy the bird,
He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,
In front of the Beatles' tour bus,
A Bookmobile and a Mack truck,
Hauling hazardous biological waste,
The light turns red you have no brakes,
And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape,
So you can see the look on your face,
I hope your Pinto begins to spin,
Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran,
Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner,
And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner,
Perhaps even the British Royal Family,
And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy,
And we can't forget the newlyweds,
And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead,
I hope you die,
I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,
But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,
Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse,
While he masturbates to photos of livestock,
He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,
Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",
And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince,
I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson,
And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin,
And whatever happens next is all a blur,
But you remember "fist" can be a verb,
And when you finally regain consciousness,
You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress,
And the prison guard looks the other way,
'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day,
I hope you die,
...I hope you die!.

My god hahhahahaha that's fantastic.

I can think of a few people in my life that this song applies to aside from Zach and Ethan.

I'm listening to the actual song now. It's great.

Thank you for sharing that.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Are there going to be any sex scenes with Adrianna Moore and Naomi Davis in the near future?
Adriana 10000000000000% NOP, NEVER EVER HAPPENING. Lil shame because the MC would Love to get some Time with her.:ROFLMAO:

Naomi? Hmmm, don't think so else we would have already seen a small sign atleast. Don't think anything will hapen there.
:unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

lukelzin

Dec 8, 2022
Agree 100% , and Nathan and Jhon should have more time and interaccion with MC.

I love the new update, Nikki is my favorite, but the other routes are just as fun to play and read, the dialogues are more and more enjoyable and that is greatly appreciated.

So far and every update this VN is a 5 Stars for me.

:love:(y)
Totally i love how relationships and lil girls are realistic

John must have more screen time, Nathan I don't think so because he lives far away

my favorite for sure is layla, not only from the game, but like from all VN
I love her lol

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

John must have more screen time, Nathan I don't think so because he lives far away

I love her lol
BUT Nathan is returning... its not called Interwined over nothing,
he is Lexxi former fuck toy before Alexxis downgraded
due to the plane fare costs in her monthly budget,
even if staying and fucking at laykin made it affordable!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
And some things... you have to choose between Erynn or Layla before you ever meet Erynn in game.
The character is suppoused to know and miss her, but me, in charge of making this choice... never talked to her ever.

Some things like this would require too big of a restructuring to change now, but i'm glad Nyx at least is lowering the point requirement for some girls.
You mean to say(and correct this if i'm mistaken), when he meets back up with Erynn unexpectedly.
Obviously, MC was not prepared in that event.
Especially being guilty of straight up wrongfully ghosting her for so many years since the misunderstanding.

Reactions: mnotwoke and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
You mean to say(and correct this if i'm mistaken), when he meets back up with Erynn unexpectedly.
Obviously, MC was not prepared in that event.
Especially being guilty of straight up wrongfully ghosting her for so many years since the misunderstanding.
It's not without merit, it could've been a very interesting situation, it puts the MC in the awkward situation of having to choose between his former best friend/crush and his new friend/crush.

It gets deflated because at that point in the game we haven't properly met Erynn yet, that makes it a blind choice.
The fact that you haven't met Erynn at that point makes it hard to put yourself in the shoes of the MC and his long troubled history with her.
And in the current version(thankfully this part is changing) this blind choice can have lasting consequences.

When replaying we can meta game this choice(now that we already know who Erynn is) or simply try every possibility the game offers, but that kind of X vs Y decision shouldn't feature a girl you have been talking for the last 2 hours vs one you haven't properly met yet.

Resuming all this BS that choice is placed too early before we can make an informed decision(unless we metagame).
I believe you can still do the Erynn route going with Layla(but not the reverse, current version), still it hurts characterization not getting the hints that "there's something wrong" early, it sets you on a path of, despite the route being open, not liking her anyway.
Personally, i only started to like her after i did a playthrough where i always side with Erynn even when it isn't my normal instinct, the absence of those early scenes really hurt you understanding her.

And i imagine most first time players will choose Layla there due to have been interacting with her for 2 hours at that point.
It still feels like the overall correct choice because they need help and i'm not leaving 2 drunk girls with Zack(somehow he doesn't do anything stupid if you don't go with them, the one time is his life he didn't fuck up).

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It's not without merit, it could've been a very interesting situation, it puts the MC in the awkward situation of having to choose between his former best friend/crush and his new friend/crush.

It gets deflated because at that point in the game we haven't properly met Erynn yet, that makes it a blind choice.
The fact that you haven't met Erynn at that point makes it hard to put yourself in the shoes of the MC and his long troubled history with her.
And in the current version(thankfully this part is changing) this blind choice can have lasting consequences.

When replaying we can meta game this choice(now that we already know who Erynn is) or simply try every possibility the game offers, but that kind of X vs Y decision shouldn't feature a girl you have been talking for the last 2 hours vs one you haven't properly met yet.

Resuming all this BS that choice is placed too early before we can make an informed decision(unless we metagame).
I believe you can still do the Erynn route going with Layla(but not the reverse, current version), still it hurts characterization not getting the hints that "there's something wrong" early, it sets you on a path of, despite the route being open, not liking her anyway.
And i imagine most first time players will choose Layla there due to have been interacting with her for 2 hours at that point.

It still feels like the overall correct choice because they need help and i'm not leaving 2 drunk girls with Zack(somehow he doesn't do anything stupid if you don't go with them, the one time is his life he didn't fuck up).
Interesting point made but...
Using the term "we" loosely.
As a reader/user of the AVN.
WE already had our preview(or meeting).

Of Eynn in the past, as the story was conveyed to Lexi on the plane.
Choices there of would be on us, per se'.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022

I love her lol

Some Layla love for you.

Nyx is very good at creating distinct, precious, facial expressions specific for Layla.

inCollage_20221016_001020563.jpg inCollage_20221016_001501564.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey guys, can someone clarify something for me please.
The download link in OP is 10.1, the patch is labelled 10.1 too. I thought it was a typo, but the actual filename inside the patch is 10.1 too...

Do I just apply the 10.1 patch to the 10.1 download to have 10.2? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Appreciate any help :)

Reactions: Warscared
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes