Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Unlocked

Hey,
Here's a little update on what's going on:
I've contacted support with my issue.
First they wanted to test if anything else besides the graphics card was broken. I had to remove the card (which was a first for me) and then start the pc. All lights went on, the coolers worked and it beeped a few times. So it seemed that everything else still works, but that's not a 100% certainty. And just by that they didn't know what was the cause of the issue.
They asked me to send in the whole computer so they can test everything, but that would take a while, especially since we are close to the Christmas period. I'd be without pc for at least a month, but closer to 1.5 months. I told them that's not a possibility.
Second option was to send in the graphics card and once they receive it, they'll send me a new one and I have to build it in myself. That's probably something I'll let someone else do since I have no clue about that especially since it won't be the same card.
I had a RTX 3090 ti, but they don't have those anymore, so instead I'll get a free upgrade to a RTX 4080. Don't know if that's a upgrade, the old card had 24 GB, the new one 16. But they said it was, so I'll take their word for it. I've sent my graphics card today, so if it's not an upgrade, I can still contact them and ask for something else.
So for now, I have to wait until the new card arrives, which will be I think 1.5-2 weeks.
whats the name of the company so i can make sure i never work with such fraudsters ever?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

Unlocked

Hey,
Here's a little update on what's going on:
I've contacted support with my issue.
First they wanted to test if anything else besides the graphics card was broken. I had to remove the card (which was a first for me) and then start the pc. All lights went on, the coolers worked and it beeped a few times. So it seemed that everything else still works, but that's not a 100% certainty. And just by that they didn't know what was the cause of the issue.
They asked me to send in the whole computer so they can test everything, but that would take a while, especially since we are close to the Christmas period. I'd be without pc for at least a month, but closer to 1.5 months. I told them that's not a possibility.
Second option was to send in the graphics card and once they receive it, they'll send me a new one and I have to build it in myself. That's probably something I'll let someone else do since I have no clue about that especially since it won't be the same card.
I had a RTX 3090 ti, but they don't have those anymore, so instead I'll get a free upgrade to a RTX 4080. Don't know if that's a upgrade, the old card had 24 GB, the new one 16. But they said it was, so I'll take their word for it. I've sent my graphics card today, so if it's not an upgrade, I can still contact them and ask for something else.
So for now, I have to wait until the new card arrives, which will be I think 1.5-2 weeks.
From what I know 4080 is indeed better than RTX 3090 ti. At least gamers says so.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I remember that in my PC the power source exploded and destroyed the motherboard and I left the PC in the morning with the technicians and in the afternoon they returned it to me and repaired it with a new motherboard and a new power source, no other part was damaged, only the motherboard

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, now it's really hard to find some serious trustable repair shops. Most of the best trustable are long gone.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Is it just me, or 24gb video memory more important for rendering than power? For example if she decides to create complex scenes with multiple characters?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is it just me, or 24gb video memory more important for rendering than power? For example if she decides to create complex scenes with multiple characters?
Disclaimer: Rendering geeks please correct me if I'm wrong.

In theory, memory allows for more complex scenes and power renders them faster. But honestly the scenes in this game isn't anywhere near complex enough that I just might rank power over memory.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Disclaimer: Rendering geeks please correct me if I'm wrong.

In theory, memory allows for more complex scenes and power renders them faster. But honestly the scenes in this game isn't anywhere near complex enough that I just might rank power over memory.
I've done minimal rendering, so the experts can surely step up to correct me if wrong, but every additional character you add may significantly ramp up the VRAM needs, due to model complexity, outfits/skin textures, etc, and how detailed the background textures are as well. More VRAM is always a boon, but raw rendering speed is still important, especially as you add more to the backgrounds. I believe that's why DPC is running his 3090s in SLI mode, to get that full 24GB available for all his scenes.

lukelzin

Dec 8, 2022
I want the mother to suffer, I want scenes where she cries and she suffers where her business goes like shit and I don't want to treat her nicely, because Andreas is a sweet man, even tho I'm not his son he took care of me and the dev really made it look like it was his fault for being mad at the mom, it's not his fault anyone will be mad if you find your girl is pregnant by another dude and she tells you nothing. The dev was so harsh on Andreas.

I kind agree with you bro. I also hated the way she ended that arc. With the MC simply blocking the parent. Okay, the father was a sucker for cheating on his wife there and for hitting the MC, but still It's his father. And he was a good father, I don't understand how the MC threw everything up and shit for the years he lived with his father. I believe Zach will have redemption, I hope his father will too

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
no redemption for Zach. his betrayal is beyond unforgivable. what he deserves is a daily beatdown from the MC and Val. foreplay if you will and while he is lying there half awake, MC and Val fuck like rabbits in front of him and they verbally abuse Zach while they fuck.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys,

I had a save where I tried to pursue Elena, but since last update (0.10.2v), Nyx seems to had somethings changed, or I fucked up somenthing? Because now I can't reach her anymore.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I had a save where I tried to pursue Elena, but since last update (0.10.2v), Nyx seems to had somethings changed, or I fucked up somenthing? Because now I can't reach her anymore.
I noticed that no matter what i tried I didn't get the scene at her house anymore (where the brothers tease her about having a boyfriend). I'm not sure where/when it changed, but I was disappointed.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I noticed that no matter what i tried I didn't get the scene at her house anymore (where the brothers tease her about having a boyfriend). I'm not sure where/when it changed, but I was disappointed.
In the train scene, doesn't matter how many choices I had, she didn't kissed MC anymore.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Confirmed, I've skipped quickly since the beginning of the game and the usual past choices with Elena and Layla don't lead to this. She doesn't make out on the train, she doesn't call me home. I hope this clears up because there will be more new code changes +gallery in the next update and we'll have to replay the whole game. So I wouldn't want to waste hours trying to get back on Elena's path, which by the way I'm just really enjoying.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys,

The scene is still there. There is a point in chapter 7 in the cafeteria where you have an option to talk to Elena one on one. If you have at least 17 Elena love points at this point, then she'll ask you if can help her train at her house. I believe the only way to have 17 Elena points at that stage of the VN is to also be pursuing Layla (Layla would probably be in the realm of 45ish points at this point).

Elena's romance is only possible if you're dating Layla since a lot of Elena points are only accessible through Layla's romance scenes, so if you're not lovin up on Layla you miss a lot of Elena content.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Having more memory is always better in most cases.
Thing is, speed involving latencies between GPU's and VRAM(capacities vs speeds).
Can be a deciding factor where the rubber meets the road for many.

Those whom choose to run saturated OS's while developing often prefer higher capacity.
Where's leaner/tailored running OS's are common for speed and efficiencies in production.
Whatever adapter they send, would be prudent someone scopes out that PSU's V-Rails.

Otherwise, could end up in another.....
bbq.gif

Reactions: wizardcock

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
In the train scene, doesn't matter how many choices I had, she didn't kissed MC anymore.
I am still able to reach her.

Just like Jericho85 said, you have to be romancing Layla.

Based on my experience, aside from romancing Layla at every choice, key moments for Elena to kiss you during the train scene would be:

- In your first Chemistry class together select: Complain, Meh
- At the Cafeteria select: Intervene (with Zach)
- At Heaven night club: She's cute, (for fun) Joke

After the train scene, keep romancing Layla, don't check their bodies out: Layla or Elena (not enough points yet), make sure you buy her suntan lotion at the beach, select no to tease her about kissing you on the train ride, let her jump off your shoulders in the water, (during the goodbye at the beach, you'll know it worked if she kisses you after Layla kisses you), tell Elena about Lucas attacking you and offer to help Layla, tell Layla about Lucas but also go after Layla in the bathroom, say Elena's hot when you see her wearing her cheerleader outfit for the first time and keep making jokes, joke about Elena being jealous of your matching outfit with Layla, Help Elena by jumping on her back while she's on top of Layla

Reactions: Paco Loco
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes