Mar 5, 2022
you need to keep playing!
you can also choose to have a shitty relationship with your mother!
you loose a bike, but that`s about it!
I want the mother to suffer, I want scenes where she cries and she suffers where her business goes like shit and I don't want to treat her nicely, because Andreas is a sweet man, even tho I'm not his son he took care of me and the dev really made it look like it was his fault for being mad at the mom, it's not his fault anyone will be mad if you find your girl is pregnant by another dude and she tells you nothing. The dev was so harsh on Andreas.

Mar 5, 2022
OMG. How stupid can you be? She was not laughing at him. There's nothing to forgive for. Sure, she could handle it better but she was a kid. And he also was an idiot for not wanting to hear her explanation back then (I am not blaming him. He was a kid too) This is a classic rom-com misunderstanding. They are both to blame.
Bro, if I'm your best friend and I stand still while watching another guy make fun of you then I'm not your best friend and she was 3 years older than him. She is definitely at fault. I don't want to have revenge on her I just want less scenes from her

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I want the mother to suffer, I want scenes where she cries and she suffers where her business goes like shit and I don't want to treat her nicely, because Andreas is a sweet man, even tho I'm not his son he took care of me and the dev really made it look like it was his fault for being mad at the mom, it's not his fault anyone will be mad if you find your girl is pregnant by another dude and she tells you nothing. The dev was so harsh on Andreas.
Once upon a time, when this game was still new and dev still roamed this thread there were discussions about Emily, Andres, Emily vs Andres etc. and them being shity parents.
After a couple of those, the dev clearly stated she is on team Emily, followed by doing in Andres really good...so yeah, i highly doubt there will be any suffering on her path...best you can do is peep at her and don't give her hugs for a bad score, maybe you will be able to ruin or prevent her getting into a new relationship.
She is definitely at fault. I don't want to have revenge on her I just want less scenes from her
That's easy, just don't help her when Ethan slaps her and carry on with your groceries. You will get the stink eye from her and Lexi...but who cares.

Mar 5, 2022
Once upon a time, when this game was still new and dev still roamed this thread there were discussions about Emily, Andres, Emily vs Andres etc. and them being shity parents.
After a couple of those, the dev clearly stated she is on team Emily, followed by doing in Andres really good...so yeah, i highly doubt there will be any suffering on her path...best you can do is peep at her and don't give her hugs for a bad score, maybe you will be able to ruin or prevent her getting into a new relationship.

That's easy, just don't help her when Ethan slaps her and carry on with your groceries. You will get the stink eye from her and Lexi...but who cares.
Oh, that makes sense, the dev is a girl. Now it makes sense why she treated Andreas like shit even tho he is a great guy who did nothing wrong. I'll just stop playing this game. Thank you for the head up, do you have any good revenge games?

Reactions: Razrback16

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Bro, if I'm your best friend and I stand still while watching another guy make fun of you then I'm not your best friend and she was 3 years older than him. She is definitely at fault. I don't want to have revenge on her I just want less scenes from her
If and when You progress with the story-line.
You'll learn things happen differently, from what it seems... in that said event.
Not going to give You the spoiler(s), check it out and u'll know.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Oh, that makes sense, the dev is a girl. Now it makes sense why she treated Andreas like shit even tho he is a great guy who did nothing wrong. I'll just stop playing this game. Thank you for the head up, do you have any good revenge games?
If by "a great guy who did nothing wrong" you meant forced Emily to lie about MC's parantage, wrong accused Emily of cheating when she didn't, literally said being with Emily "was his biggest mistake", cheated on his fiancée Haley, & physically assaulted his adopted son the MC, then sure, Andreas s a great guy who did nothing wrong. :rolleyes:

Mar 5, 2022
If by "a great guy who did nothing wrong" you meant forced Emily to lie about MC's parantage, wrong accused Emily of cheating when she didn't, literally said being with Emily "was his biggest mistake", cheated on his fiancée Haley, & physically assaulted his adopted son the MC, then sure, Andreas s a great guy who did nothing wrong. :rolleyes:
I didn't reach that point of story yet, but it seems like the dev after reading all the comments who supports Andreas, tried to make him look bad to justify things but yeah meh.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Good ones with revenge....now that's hard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so she never had any choice she could have said no at any time. any normal person would be suspicious if there wife or gf started spending time with an ex knowing it makes him uncomfortable. not to mention how ready she was to ship the mc off to him when he started acting up and he took him in even though they where split

• Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra
Mar 5, 2022
so she never had any choice she could have said no at any time. any normal person would be suspicious if there wife or gf started spending time with an ex knowing it makes him uncomfortable. not to mention how ready she was to ship the mc off to him when he started acting up and he took him in even though they where split
Exactly, she was ready to leave Andreas any time if Santiago accepted her, Andreas was just a tool for her and a second choice. The MC mom is a bitch period.

Reactions: ann87ra

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Not to mention the fact that the whole reason why Andres went after Emily in the first place was out of revenge because Santiago had made out with a girl that Andres liked (but wasn't even dating). Even claiming MC and raising him as his son was just another means to spite Santiago. Everything about Andres is duplicitous and superhumanly petty. In the end Emily and MC were just means for Andres to claim victories of Santiago.

To be fair, I think this was very awkwardly written. Nyx needed Andres to be an irredeemable asshole for some reason, so even though Andres raised MC as his own (usually something quite respectable), Nyx had to find a way to turn that into a negative. Raising an old rival's son for several years just as a means to win a victory over him seems a bit contrived though. But alas, that is how he is written. He was made to be duplicitous, dishonest, unfaithful and violent for good measure too. Andres is an irredeemable asshole be design.

Incidentally, this scene is also the moment when Brooke first hatched her plan to murder Andres.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2022
Not to mention the fact that the whole reason why Andres went after Emily in the first place was out of revenge because Santiago had made out with a girl that Andres liked (but wasn't even dating). Even claiming MC and raising him as his son was just another means to spite Santiago. Everything about Andres is duplicitous and superhumanly petty. In the end Emily and MC were just means for Andres to claim victories of Santiago.

To be fair, I think this was very awkwardly written. Nyx needed Andres to be an irredeemable asshole for some reason, so even though Andres raised MC as his own (usually something quite respectable), Nyx had to find a way to turn that into a negative. Raising an old rival's son for 18 years just as a means to win a victory over him seems a bit contrived though. But alas, that is how he is written. He was made to be duplicitous, dishonest, unfaithful and violent for good measure too. Andres is an irredeemable asshole be design.

Incidentally, this scene is also the moment when Brooke first hatched her plan to murder Andres.
Interesting, thanks for the spoiler, I'm glad I stopped playing I'll just uninstall it. Don't get me wrong the dev is good I like the character's design and the pace of the story. But, it just doesn't make sense I feel like the dev just needed a way to make Andrease look bad to justify why Emily did what she did, Anyways too much-complicated drama that doesn't make sense. Poorly written story, but nonetheless great design and pace.

Mar 5, 2022
What? Keep playing. He is still a dick.
Yeah, I got it, still I don't like how the story goes, honestly what turns me off is the MC mom, I feel like the dev just justified all the bad things she did by making Andreas " the bad guy " and let her off the hook. If there was an option to play the game without seeing scenes of the mc mom I would but sadly the mc lives with her.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked

Hey,
Here's a little update on what's going on:
I've contacted support with my issue.
First they wanted to test if anything else besides the graphics card was broken. I had to remove the card (which was a first for me) and then start the pc. All lights went on, the coolers worked and it beeped a few times. So it seemed that everything else still works, but that's not a 100% certainty. And just by that they didn't know what was the cause of the issue.
They asked me to send in the whole computer so they can test everything, but that would take a while, especially since we are close to the Christmas period. I'd be without pc for at least a month, but closer to 1.5 months. I told them that's not a possibility.
Second option was to send in the graphics card and once they receive it, they'll send me a new one and I have to build it in myself. That's probably something I'll let someone else do since I have no clue about that especially since it won't be the same card.
I had a RTX 3090 ti, but they don't have those anymore, so instead I'll get a free upgrade to a RTX 4080. Don't know if that's a upgrade, the old card had 24 GB, the new one 16. But they said it was, so I'll take their word for it. I've sent my graphics card today, so if it's not an upgrade, I can still contact them and ask for something else.
So for now, I have to wait until the new card arrives, which will be I think 1.5-2 weeks.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, seems already like an bad deal ... alone the 8GB less could me a murder. Not to forget that the 4080 is much cheaper. Oh and the 16GB from what i know/read somewhere should be normal the 4080Ti after the Nvidia renaming shit.

Last edited:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Two things must coincide: it must be a very high quality game to get decent support and a brave developer who is not afraid of a negative reaction. Well, and a suitable format of the game, because if such negative outcomes are also intertwined with the story, branching out can be difficult to implement.

I enjoy Intertwined, too. I remember not even being bothered by Melissa's pool in the beginning, where the water looked like it was drawn in a paint, because everything else and most importantly the characters feel real. The girls are not just sexу "templates", but exactly the personalities.
I am very new to AVNs and these types of games. I only started playing in 2021. I first tried out Lovejoint games like DFD and Double Homework. When I started playing Intertwined and BADIK, I ended up really liking both of them.

Yes, one of the strong points of Intertwined is the clear and distinct personalities for each of the girls. They are very different from each other - with good points and bad points - which makes it more difficult for me to choose. I was quite surprised that I ended up caring for most of the characters. Even though film is a different medium, the character distinctions of the Intertwined girls are actually more diverse than many movies I have seen.

Reactions: wizardcock
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes