operamini

Sep 2, 2019
The other big lesson, arguably the even bigger one is this - if you are going to use your PC to earn money, make sure you back up your drive in case of h/w failure.

Honestly, I can never understand why someone would spend tons of $$$ on a video card for rendering, but then leave the storage device, be it HDD or SDD, as a critical single point of failure that could ruin it all. A proper external NAS is cheaper than a good graphics card anyways.
So true we lost some good Vns due to data loss :cry:

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
"(After Nikki wakes you up for a morning jog) Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

"The schlong of MC Moreno shall cum in the deep one last time. Let this be the hour when we draw flesh swords together. Fap deeds orgasmic. Now for monthly game updates, now for usable mod saves, and Valeria's blue swimsuit! Forth mi cariño!"

Photo Collage Maker_2022_12_06_07_17_34.jpg

Nathan's friendship and Zach's betrayal.

O Brother Nathan, where art thou? I know Madison Springs is a very, very long drive from Alvarado Hills, but I need my friend.

I see MC, Erynn and Valeria cornered by Lucas, Ethan and his goons in a future episode, but Nathan and John come charging in on car and motorcycle to save the day like Gandalf and the Riders of Rohan.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Anybody remember the movie “wedding crashers”?
The character Gloria from that movie reminds me of the clingy Layla :ROFLMAO:
Here’s some images to refresh your memory
View attachment 2217088 View attachment 2217091 View attachment 2217093 View attachment 2217095
Oh I don't know. Layla doesn't give me clinger or unhinged vibes. Unpopular opinion probably, but I think Lexi is the time bomb.

Layla's definitely the jealous type though just not as of yet in a volatile way. If you're dating her, she's insecure as fuck around Valeria though (and she has a damn good reason to be!)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Oh I don't know. Layla doesn't give me clinger or unhinged vibes. Unpopular opinion probably, but I think Lexi is the time bomb.

Layla's definitely the jealous type though just not as of yet in a volatile way. If you're dating her, she's insecure as fuck around Valeria though (and she has a damn good reason to be!)
Agree, 100%+ AND SOME!!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
"(After Nikki wakes you up for a morning jog) Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

"The schlong of MC Moreno shall cum in the deep one last time. Let this be the hour when we draw flesh swords together. Fap deeds orgasmic. Now for monthly game updates, now for usable mod saves, and Valeria's blue swimsuit! Forth mi cariño!"

View attachment 2216857

Lets not forget the reader/user in this battle(You THE HERO or anyone else on this Journey).

anothermodni7.jpg

I, Salute You Honorable Champions! o7

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Alexis is the one who already did something dishonest to keep the MC... and then there's biting/branding the MC after hearing the Erynn song (which just makes me want to cheat on her more).
All other girls display some jealousy(which is natural), but they keep it under wraps.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Alexis is the one who already did something dishonest to keep the MC... and then there's biting/branding the MC after hearing the Erynn song (which just makes me want to cheat on her more).
All other girls display some jealousy(which is natural), but they keep it under wraps.
Yes. All the other ladies give the MC dirty looks or jealous looks.

I used to like Lexi. Now I don't hate her, but I feel it's best to keep my distance (or cheat on her like you.)

This is the most jealous (if looks could kill) look she has given the MC so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85 and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yes. All the other ladies give the MC dirty looks or jealous looks.

I used to like Lexi. Now I don't hate her, but I feel it's best to keep my distance (or cheat on her like you.)

This is the most jealous (if looks could kill) look she has given the MC so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alexis suffered in the transition from "fun girl" to "madly in love", her actions(or justifications) didn't resonate with me.
On one hand she's portrayed as this nice person, but her actions are selfish and dishonest.
And her uber romantic persona these days also meshes somewhat poorly with the "one night stand, bootcalling chick" she starts as.
I would make her more of a "villain", counsciouly and deliberately selfish and possessive, but it seems that's not what Nyx wants(only men can be villains?).

As for Layla, she's lucky she looks cute when jealous lol.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes