Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am still able to reach her.

Just like Jericho85 said, you have to be romancing Layla.

Based on my experience, aside from romancing Layla at every choice, key moments for Elena to kiss you during the train scene would be:

- In your first Chemistry class together select: Complain, Meh
- At the Cafeteria select: Intervene (with Zach)
- At Heaven night club: She's cute, (for fun) Joke

After the train scene, keep romancing Layla, don't check their bodies out: Layla or Elena (not enough points yet), make sure you buy her suntan lotion at the beach, select no to tease her about kissing you on the train ride, let her jump off your shoulders in the water, (during the goodbye at the beach, you'll know it worked if she kisses you after Layla kisses you), tell Elena about Lucas attacking you and offer to help Layla, tell Layla about Lucas but also go after Layla in the bathroom, say Elena's hot when you see her wearing her cheerleader outfit for the first time and keep making jokes, joke about Elena being jealous of your matching outfit with Layla, Help Elena by jumping on her back while she's on top of Layla
s.
Chemistry class answers are totally irrelevant as they don't give any points or set any variables. Neither does joking at the club, for the same reason.

Reactions: mnotwoke

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
In the train scene, doesn't matter how many choices I had, she didn't kissed MC anymore.
I tried it again and it worked.In fact, the scene on the train is also affected by the Layla points. If you don't get enough, there also won't be a scene with Elena. And you might not get them if you didn't look at Layla in geography class and didn't give the teacher a "4" or "Layla`s legs" answer.
So Layla and Elena's paths can be ruined just by not looking at Layla for the first time in class...

lukelzin

Dec 8, 2022
no redemption for Zach. his betrayal is beyond unforgivable. what he deserves is a daily beatdown from the MC and Val. foreplay if you will and while he is lying there half awake, MC and Val fuck like rabbits in front of him and they verbally abuse Zach while they fuck.

lol, but I feel like she'll give him that chance. when he realized he was tricked, he asked the MC for forgiveness, and it's up to us to decide whether to forgive him or not.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am still able to reach her.

Just like Jericho85 said, you have to be romancing Layla.

Based on my experience, aside from romancing Layla at every choice, key moments for Elena to kiss you during the train scene would be:

- In your first Chemistry class together select: Complain, Meh
- At the Cafeteria select: Intervene (with Zach)
- At Heaven night club: She's cute, (for fun) Joke

After the train scene, keep romancing Layla, don't check their bodies out: Layla or Elena (not enough points yet), make sure you buy her suntan lotion at the beach, select no to tease her about kissing you on the train ride, let her jump off your shoulders in the water, (during the goodbye at the beach, you'll know it worked if she kisses you after Layla kisses you), tell Elena about Lucas attacking you and offer to help Layla, tell Layla about Lucas but also go after Layla in the bathroom, say Elena's hot when you see her wearing her cheerleader outfit for the first time and keep making jokes, joke about Elena being jealous of your matching outfit with Layla, Help Elena by jumping on her back while she's on top of Layla
You basically have to take all the pro-elena choices when offered. One criticism of mine though is the RP thresholds for some events are so INSANELY high - like if you miss even (1) layla +rp option, you won't get the her kissing you when she invites you to house -its something insane like 65; you can be on a full layla path, but if you did the elena "help her" option that puts you below the threshold.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
You basically have to take all the pro-elena choices when offered. One criticism of mine though is the RP thresholds for some events are so INSANELY high - like if you miss even (1) layla +rp option, you won't get the her kissing you when she invites you to house -its something insane like 65; you can be on a full layla path, but if you did the elena "help her" option that puts you below the threshold.
I agree with your criticism. The points system can be too strict. If you miss certain choices with ladies like Layla or Lexi or Erynn, that ends the relationship route or prevents many key scenes from happening.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I agree with your criticism. The points system can be too strict. If you miss certain choices with ladies like Layla or Lexi or Erynn, that ends the relationship route or prevents many key scenes from happening.
And some things... you have to choose between Erynn or Layla before you ever meet Erynn in game.
The character is suppoused to know and miss her, but me, in charge of making this choice... never talked to her ever.

Some things like this would require too big of a restructuring to change now, but i'm glad Nyx at least is lowering the point requirement for some girls.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And some things... you have to choose between Erynn or Layla before you ever meet Erynn in game.
The character is suppoused to know and miss her, but me, in charge of making this choice... never talked to her ever.

Some things like this would require too big of a restructuring to change now, but i'm glad Nyx at least is lowering the point requirement for some girls.
The Erynn vs Layla choice is literally one of the confirmed changes in the recoding.

Unlocked
Progress Update - Gallery - Re-Coding

Small update.
The re-coding progress is going better than expected. But maybe that's because the first episodes are very easy without the many routes and possibilities that are to come in the later episodes.
I cleaned up lots of code. Relabeled the scenes for the gallery. Removed unnecessary lines and added new statements that make everything easier to navigate.
The code for episode 1 had more of an overhaul since it will get new renders too. There are a few new script lines and others were removed.
I changed the choice between Layla and Erynn after the club scene. Whatever you choose there, you can still be on the other girl's route if you want to do so. All in all, Layla's point thresholds have been reduced and it's a little easier now to stay on her route. That also opens up the possibility to have more girls in 1 playthrough.
Another big change is that Alexis won't break up with you that easily. Now it will be a combination of different scenes. If you keep ignoring her in several scenes though, her route ends. The concert scene is a must-do! to stay on her route. That change also opens up other route possibilities.
I've added a new statement for Alexis --> Alexis_Dated = True/False. That comes in handy in later episodes if you meet her again, she reacts differently. Something I couldn't do before.
I'll probably rerender a few images from episode 2 as well, since the last scene in episode 1 continues on in 2. Just to make that scene uniform.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The scene is still there. There is a point in chapter 7 in the cafeteria where you have an option to talk to Elena one on one. If you have at least 17 Elena love points at this point, then she'll ask you if can help her train at her house. I believe the only way to have 17 Elena points at that stage of the VN is to also be pursuing Layla (Layla would probably be in the realm of 45ish points at this point).

Elena's romance is only possible if you're dating Layla since a lot of Elena points are only accessible through Layla's romance scenes, so if you're not lovin up on Layla you miss a lot of Elena content.
That is so fucked up, why would you get more points for a girl by dating her friend, but is it the opposite around Valeria, when Layla sees us together she’s ready to cock block :ROFLMAO:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That is so fucked up, why would you get more points for a girl by dating her friend, but is it the opposite around Valeria, when Layla sees us together she’s ready to cock block :ROFLMAO:
Just speculating here, but it's probably headed toward something that starts with T and ends with "hreesome".

Honestly though, I'm kinda reading it like Elena is trying to play winggirl for Layla but is starting to develop unexpected feelings for MC. Layla is as of yet unaware of the attraction so she has no reason to feel jealous yet. With Valeria, she immediately recognizes her as competition.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Think about it this way, the points are how the girl feels about MC, not how MC feels about the girl. It is not uncommon for a person to get to know a friend's special someone and start developing feelings themselves. Nothing fucked up about that. I know quite a few people like that IRL, and some even ended up together.

Reactions: Nurikabe

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Think about it this way, the points are how the girl feels about MC, not how MC feels about the girl. It is not uncommon for a person to get to know a friend's special someone and start developing feelings themselves. Nothing fucked up about that. I know quite a few people like that IRL, and some even ended up together.
I mean now we know that’s how you get extra Elena points, but playing this game blind without knowing that I doubt people that are trying to date Elena are going to be doing stuff with Letla in front of her

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean now we know that’s how you get extra Elena points, but playing this game blind without knowing that I doubt people that are trying to date Elena are going to be doing stuff with Letla in front of her
Yeah it doesnt make sense from a design perspective or telegraphing decisions or whatever it's called...

though to be fair to the dev the elena/layla lines are unique in this regard - think about the others; it's super easy to identify the pro-erin choices and rack up RP - alexis a little less so, especially if you've done stuff with layla. Cora and Nikka are easily to plot decisions too (except for the weekend visit thing, some of the variable changes are like opposite what youd expect -joking during car lesson, sex in changing room, etc)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
yeah...
and end up fucking your girlfriends friends and when shit hits the can you`re the evil one,
probably should not have ousted her best girl friends boyfriend as the best cocksucker!

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83 and MrD812
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes