PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Could someone recommend me something like the Alexis route? I mean the "friend of the main chick" or something like that, I love when side characters get protagonism.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Lexi felt like she knew him even though they only talked that one time before he stole her first kiss :LOL:
They didn't only talk that one time, Lexi's friends with Erynn so she must have talked quite a lot with the MC, at least as a group. What's a bit contrived is the fact that MC doesn't remember her well

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Alexis was horny. she thinks the MC is hot. she liked him. and she knew who he was. she wanted to join the mile high club. leave the horny girl alone..
That's the incosistency, she's "horny girl", willing to jeopardize her friendship and lie for a fuck.
And later she's "good girl", hopeless romantic and good friend... that has never brought anyone home, talks like it's the first time she's sucking dick...
That has been keeping the flame alive for 5 years for a boy that she didn't have that much contact other than a stolen kiss, it's not even magic dick, it's magic kiss...

I've long thought she should've had some "villainous" characteristics, like a lingering resentment against Erynn for always stealing her crushes or something along those lines...

Anyway i don't like her, but i enjoy finding out all the ways you can cheat and break her lol.

Last edited:

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
That's the incosistency, she's "horny girl", willing to jeopardize her friendship and lie for a fuck.
And later she's "good girl", hopeless romantic and good friend... that has never brought anyone home, talks like it's the first time she's sucking dick...
As someone said before, the sucking dick in plane is unnecessary now when her entire role in game changed from side to main girl. I didn't play it before changes but it could work back then, now it makes her look like a mental-unstable girl, cheating her best friend for no real reason other than hormones and wet vagina.

Overall her character is fine to me, she looks like she is real in love in MC and history saw worse things than that. When she discovers there is something between MC and her sister she makes MC to make final decision and tell Layla truth which is good, not evil at least. She still wants to be friend for Erynn etc just the whole history is a bit complicated which again, is the part of the game plot and makes it more interesting.

Overall I would say do not be harsh for her. She is a great girl, good sister and friend but got in love with MC and makes stupid things because of that. She is not the first, she is not the last. Just the sex scene in plane should be erased somehow because it really leaves a bad mark on her.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That has been keeping the flame alive for 5 years for a boy that she didn't have that much contact other than a stolen kiss, it's not even magic dick, it's magic kiss...

I've long thought she should've had some "villanous" characteristics, like a lingering resentment against Erynn for always stealing her crushes or something along those lines...

Anyway i don't like her, but i enjoy finding out all the ways you can cheat and break her lol.
You aren't born a slut, there is always a first time. She let her hornyness take control this time. But the hours discussing with MC make her fall in love with him. I've got a friend who met his wife in a plane, so it's possible (though I don't think they fucked in the plane). And I don't think she has been "keeping the flame alive" for him for 5 years, she just didn't meet another guy she likes as much. I admit it might feel a bit contrived but I've seen worse.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean, let's try to think of it from Alexis's perspective for a sec

1) He was a friend of my friend once
2) He kissed me once
3) I haven't been getting much attention from guys recently
4) He's pretty hot now
5) I should fuck him on a plane
FTFY

The rest of you are making this wayyyyyyy more convoluted than it needs to be.

Picture this. You're a guy. You know a girl in middle school, lets call her Caitlyn, you and your best friend Mike always hang out with her after 7th grade classes. Caitlyn then moves away.

While flying back from vacation once, you sit next to this gorgeous 19yo girl on the plane who starts to flirt with you, and also looks somewhat familiar. You figure it out after a bit, it's Caitlyn, your friend from down the street. You figure, what have you got to lose - and invite her back to the bathroom.

Now imagine other people characterizing this as "you let your own hornyness take control". Huh? You wanted to get with the girl you knew from middle school who's all grown up now...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I mean, let's try to think of it from Alexis's perspective for a sec

1) He was a friend of my friend once
2) He kissed me once
3) I should fuck him on a plane

Can you spot the leap in logic? :ROFLMAO:
I wish all girls are that easy in real life. Just kiss her and later on tell her hey darlin we should fuck. And screw romance and al that bs, we should fuck everywhere we want. Toilet in plane?, no problem. Great logic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
bug found on gabi's path

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in script
if Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help == True:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in <module>
NameError: name 'Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in <module>
NameError: name 'Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Tue Jan 17 10:27:10 2023

Reactions: Warscared

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021

I've long thought she should've had some "villainous" characteristics, like a lingering resentment against Erynn for always stealing her crushes or something along those lines...

you call it "incosistency" but what you describe is quite consistent.
a girl who has a crush on a guy for 5 years and when she find him after all these years she have casual sex with him.
a girl who has (fighting) with the best friend for a boy's love stole a kiss from him when she was young and later takes advantage of a situation to have casual sex with him.
now you say she is a horny girl but from what i saw she is only a horny girl in relation to the MC.
about the changes in the way she talks I can't say much because I've never done a Lexi full path. but i say people acting all dumb and stupid is quite normal in the early days of a relationship when everything is still wonderful

you may not like her but she seems to be pretty consistent for me. but as I said I've never done a Lexi full path so feel free to correct me if i said something wrong.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
FTFY

The rest of you are making this wayyyyyyy more convoluted than it needs to be.

Picture this. You're a guy. You know a girl in middle school, lets call her Caitlyn, you and your best friend Mike always hang out with her after 7th grade classes. Caitlyn then moves away.

While flying back from vacation once, you sit next to this gorgeous 19yo girl on the plane who starts to flirt with you, and also looks somewhat familiar. You figure it out after a bit, it's Caitlyn, your friend from down the street. You figure, what have you got to lose - and invite her back to the bathroom.

Now imagine other people characterizing this as "you let your own hornyness take control". Huh? You wanted to get with the girl you knew from middle school who's all grown up now...
I wouldn't have a problem with that, but there's a couple of things missing like lying and misdirecting to "Caytlin" and your friend to hide the situation.
Btw you suspect your friend carries a major torch for Caytlin, and that's the main reason for your sneaky attitude.

You can't do those things then have a "woe is me" attitude, "i just love too much" and be sympathetic, at least not to me.

And the game doesn't offer many options here, either not talking to her ever again or swallowing her bullshit wholesale.

you call it "incosistency" but what you describe is quite consistent.
a girl who has a crush on a guy for 5 years and when she find him after all these years she have casual sex with him.
a girl who has (fighting) with the best friend for a boy's love stole a kiss from him when she was young and later takes advantage of a situation to have casual sex with him.
now you say she is a horny girl but from what i saw she is only a horny girl in relation to the MC.
about the changes in the way she talks I can't say much because I've never done a Lexi full path. but i say people acting all dumb and stupid is quite normal in the early days of a relationship when everything is still wonderful

you may not like her but she seems to be pretty consistent for me. but as I said I've never done a Lexi full path so feel free to correct me if i said something wrong.
The inconsistency is the later portion, i had no problem with the "fun girl" Alexis falling in love.
The 5 year crush over a stolen kiss was later dropped into the story as a way of justifying "why would she risk lying to her friend over a guy she just met?", which i also found weak given that they never seemed to have a close relationship (he barely remembers her and was completely blank on the kiss).

Other than that it's what i wrote to the guy above, her actions go beyond the basic taking advantage of the coincidence into dishonest territory and her attempt at "owning it" sucks.
And your only option is eating her bullshit (or ignoring her forever).

Last edited:
Reactions: mnotwoke

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
The inconsistency is the later portion, i had no problem with the "fun girl" Alexis falling in love.
The 5 year crush over a stolen kiss was later dropped into the story as a way of justifying "why would she risk lying to her friend over a guy she just met?", which i also found weak given that they never seemed to have a close relationship (he barely remembers her and was completely blank on the kiss).

Other than that it's what i wrote to the guy above, her actions go beyond the basic taking advantage of the coincidence into dishonest territory and her attempt at "owning it" sucks.
And your only option is eating her bullshit (or ignoring her forever).
Show me where it says that Alexis had a crush for 5 years for mc. Because I played her path many times and I don't skip dialogue and I never read anything like that. You're making shit up again to justify your impression.
And the only option is eating her bullshit or ignoring her forever is also wrong. There's this 'secret path' where none of the things you mention happen. We don't know where it leads to but it might open up into another path to be with Alexis.
Some paths also need to close at some point. Some earlier than others else this keeps on forever.
And the biggest thing. The airplane toilet scene is a choice by the player. If you don't like it, you can skip it and still be with her.
Yeah, the 'lying' to her best friend was a shitty thing to do. But that shows me that she has flaws like everyone does which makes her feel more human and not just another run-of-the-mill character in a game.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Show me where it says that Alexis had a crush for 5 years for mc. Because I played her path many times and I don't skip dialogue and I never read anything like that. You're making shit up again to justify your impression.
And the only option is eating her bullshit or ignoring her forever is also wrong. There's this 'secret path' where none of the things you mention happen. We don't know where it leads to but it might open up into another path to be with Alexis.
Some paths also need to close at some point. Some earlier than others else this keeps on forever.
And the biggest thing. The airplane toilet scene is a choice by the player. If you don't like it, you can skip it and still be with her.
Yeah, the 'lying' to her best friend was a shitty thing to do. But that shows me that she has flaws like everyone does which makes her feel more human and not just another run-of-the-mill character in a game.
Idk if you're aware but Nyx advertised that episode 10.5 will be rewritten, some dyalog changes and gallery will be added. I didn't had oportunity to replay newer version yet and old saves won't work well so as soon as i can i'll go for it. And ultimatly what i want to say is perhaps there were some changes regarding the story and dyalog?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RolandG.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
The 5 year crush over a stolen kiss was later dropped into the story as a way of justifying "why would she risk lying to her friend over a guy she just met?"
I don't know when was dropped. but that was to fix for a inconsistency making her story more consistent.
which i also found weak given that they never seemed to have a close relationship (he barely remembers her and was completely blank on the kiss)
I think it doesn't matter how the MC sees it or what he remembers. what matters is how Lexi saw him and the feelings she had for him. and if it's weak or not I leave it up to you to decide, that's not what I'm talking about. and the same for the rest you wrote. you're talking about not liking her personality and that is fine for me. i have nothing to say about that.
i just pointed that what you say dont make her story inconsistent

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Idk if you're aware but Nyx advertised that episode 10.5 will be rewritten, some dyalog changes and gallery will be added. I didn't had oportunity to replay newer version yet and old saves won't work well so as soon as i can i'll go for it. And ultimatly what i want to say is perhaps there were some changes regarding the story and dyalog?
b4c91a8fbfbfcb992ca7eb416fd1e3a1.jpg

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
10.5 will be rewritten?
I think you should read the progress reports more clear so you'd know what actually changed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
When Erynn questions her "so now you like 'MC'? You never even talked to him...", Alexis thinks "that's not true..." and remembers the kiss.
I can only read that as her internal justification as to why this relationship is deeper than just "he is hot", otherwise...

It's a flawed choice, because on the surface she's offering no strings attached sex, except she's well aware that there are strings (that applies not just to the airplane but every scene before her reveal).
Also aware that it may create problems not just for her but for him too, add that to the list of shitty things she did.

Well... in the so called secret path she hasn't done anything shitty(yet), there's barely any interaction, so how can we confront her about being a shitty person/friend?
It sure will be nice if she puts the moves on her sister almost boyfriend, that will take the uber-shitty person cake lol.

So are you Nyx or not? And why so edgy? Take it easy and keep up the good work on all the ways i can make Alexis cry (y)

Reactions: Jericho85

CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
When Erynn questions her "so now you like 'MC'? You never even talked to him...", Alexis thinks "that's not true..." and remembers the kiss.
I can only read that as her internal justification as to why this relationship is deeper than just "he is hot", otherwise...

It's a flawed choice, because on the surface she's offering no strings attached sex, except she's well aware that there are strings (that applies not just to the airplane but every scene before her reveal).
Also aware that it may create problems not just for her but for him too, add that to the list of shitty things she did.

Well... in the so called secret path she hasn't done anything shitty(yet), there's barely any interaction, so how can we confront her about being a shitty person/friend?
It sure will be nice if she puts the moves on her sister almost boyfriend, that will take the uber-shitty person cake lol.

So are you Nyx or not? And why so edgy? Take it easy and keep up the good work on all the ways i can make Alexis cry (y)
Here we go again... You should've joined the discord voice chat. Lots of fun. I hope at least you're the funny one in your family.

The only thing that is flawed is your reasoning and assumptions.
As Fiufia mentioned a few posts above this one. You don't like the Alexis character, that's fine. But don't twist things around or read into things which aren't there.

• Hey there
Reactions: LSC82

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Here we go again... You should've joined the discord voice chat. Lots of fun. I hope at least you're the funny one in your family.

The only thing that is flawed is your reasoning and assumptions.
As Fiufia mentioned a few posts above this one. You don't like the Alexis character, that's fine. But don't twist things around or read into things which aren't there.
wait theres a discord chat for all this? that sounds delightful! I can argue out my silly debates over sex games at 4x speed via voice! im not even kidding, ill find address now!

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes