Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
But you just negate other people's comments and try to push your view to be the only correct one.
That's called arguing/debating. I accept the fact that they like the game, I strongly disagree with the reasons behind their liking.
As far as I know it's a forum, not an echo chamber.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Are we such a marshmallow of a society if a little disagreement, discussion and debate is frowned upon? Really?
I do not understand/accept their opinion because I strongly disagree with it.
I think the problem is that you started complaining about the game rating. if you don't like the game and you want to say what things you don't like that's fine. but you made it seem like the problem you have is the rating and that's a little weird in my opinion.
anyway if you still don't know them you should try out Summers Gone - Hillside - Leap of faith they seem to be more what you like

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
I think the problem is that you started complaining about the game rating. if you don't like the game and you want to say what things you don't like that's fine. but you made it seem like the problem you have is the rating and that's a little weird in my opinion.
anyway if you still don't know them you should try out Summers Gone - Hillside - Leap of faith they seem to be more what you like
I'll take a look at them, thanks!
Leap of faith is OK, parts of it are excellent, other parts are straight up bad(like after school special bad).

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I don't know if you played Unbroken for example, The MC is a semi-famous, somewhat rich, good-looking guy so at least it makes sense, and even them women don't just fall all over him(for the most part).
Yes they do lol

Serena practically begs the MC to fuck her, so does Amrit. Jenny and Julia fuck him because... i don't even know why. The story is good but the MC definitely has some magic pheromones that helps him attract women with little effort.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Yes they do lol

Serena practically begs the MC to fuck her, so does Amrit. Jenny and Julia fuck him because... i don't even know why. The story is good but the MC definitely has some magic pheromones that helps him attract women with little effort.
Yes, that's why I said for the most part.
The Serena part was off-putting IMO too, but if I remember correctly they had some sort of history before the game's plot takes place and they agreed to keep it professional but Serena is not a pro after all. Jenny and Julia are the typical bimbos, want to get with a rich and famous MMA fighter, it's not unusual at all.
As for Amrit, its like a student teacher kind of thing maybe? It's not uncommon for young women to fall for an authority figure.

But my point was, It makes sense in this game(except the Serena thing) because of the MCs looks and status, he is not some average 18 YO guy getting a BJ on an airplane with 2 different strangers.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean that's how it works in real life most of the time my man, no girlfriend will be happy to see you being overly chummy with an other girl. I know that people like games when you can get all the girls, but this is not of those, and that's fine.
Most of the time, maybe. Still, there are plenty of polyamorous women in the real world. Of course, in the real world, women are also more likely to have more partners than the men in the community.

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
My review on this game:
This is a five-star game. It has everything needed to make it one of the top games out there.
Overall Impression -
Look, if you are into only immediate sex or quick harems or dumbed-down writing to make sure the MC can just go around railing everyone, this is not for you. I AM NOT knocking those games. They have their place and are very worthwhile and I personally love those as well. It's just time we really categorize these games/novels if we are going to have them taken seriously and we are going to fairly evaluate them. This is in that different category of Adult games that is above and beyond in story and writing and is upper echelon. It has was makes everyone love DIK and the like. It is way more than the "adult sex" game genre. It has a fun story that has some really fun and good (if predictable) twists that make it fun to continue on. Part of the unique fun is not that the twists are so much undiscoverable, but the anxiety they create knowing the twist or after the surprise twists are revealed, waiting for the consequences or the moment they will affect your finely tuned playthrough. The writing is splendid and is the real talent of this dev. The rest is great but the writing has excellent humor that is realistic and relevant and the feelings are real. No over-the-top nonsense or excessive inner monologue (though early on it is too much, this heals itself thankfully rather quickly). The story origin itself is fairly simple and not even that complex but what it does is lends itself to making more opportunities as you progress. It makes for scenarios you may not see coming, opening up new path ideas.
The Characters - Most of the characters are very well thought out. the renders are well above average for the most part. animations are very lacking which may turn people off, but I happen to prefer that. Again, there is very little sex for quite some time compared to most games so animations aren't necessarily needed. The characters are rendered nicely and most are very gorgeous, but more importantly, their development is great. Somehow the writing doesn't go so in-depth for chapter after chapter making them come to life, but they still have enough development to make them very liked and alive. Even the models we have all seen multiple times still have their own unique personalities so in short time you will not have any trouble seeing them as the character in this story and not as the character you last remember that model being.
Story - Overall the story is kinda random. Not in a bad way, but it doesn't tie itself down to the original idea and then force everything. It is almost like one of the few cases I have ever seen where there was a small idea and the writer just went with the flow and developed it as it went, but in this case that was a blessing. I don't know if this happened or not, but the lack of a defined path at the beginning is really useful, oddly enough. It's clever because it develops more plot as it goes forward. There are times when the story is getting good and you are super connected to the characters, but then you change course into a completely new direction. This frustrates you and worries you because you developed your attachments and want to see what happens with those you choose to love, but then the new path reels you in and when you start to love them and want that to go somewhere, you are allowed to merge those paths together and get back to everything. You can breathe a sigh of relief and smile because you are back to your original characters and love interests, but now you feel more whole and have more to care about.
Menus / UI / Choices -
The menus and UI are standard, nothing new and fancy. It works perfectly fine and the options are there you need, including named saves if you need that. Choices are pretty limited but most of them play a small role in developing points toward one character or against another. No grinding and no jumping from day to day looking for certain events. It's linear and there is no veering off the set path, but trust me - this is okay in this case.
If you are a financial supporter of these projects, this is one I would support simply because it is excellent and clearly the dev cares about their project.

tl;dr - Falls into the different category or actual GREAT GAMES developed with thought and purpose. Excellent game. One of the top 3 IMHO. Very good renders, beautiful characters, and character development. Good story. Choices make small differences but there are big choices to make. OVERALL MUST PLAY

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
My review on this game:
This is a five-star game. It has everything needed to make it one of the top games out there.
Overall Impression -
Look, if you are into only immediate sex or quick harems or dumbed-down writing to make sure the MC can just go around railing everyone, this is not for you. I AM NOT knocking those games. They have their place and are very worthwhile and I personally love those as well. It's just time we really categorize these games/novels if we are going to have them taken seriously and we are going to fairly evaluate them. This is in that different category of Adult games that is above and beyond in story and writing and is upper echelon. It has was makes everyone love DIK and the like. It is way more than the "adult sex" game genre. It has a fun story that has some really fun and good (if predictable) twists that make it fun to continue on. Part of the unique fun is not that the twists are so much undiscoverable, but the anxiety they create knowing the twist or after the surprise twists are revealed, waiting for the consequences or the moment they will affect your finely tuned playthrough. The writing is splendid and is the real talent of this dev. The rest is great but the writing has excellent humor that is realistic and relevant and the feelings are real. No over-the-top nonsense or excessive inner monologue (though early on it is too much, this heals itself thankfully rather quickly). The story origin itself is fairly simple and not even that complex but what it does is lends itself to making more opportunities as you progress. It makes for scenarios you may not see coming, opening up new path ideas.
The Characters - Most of the characters are very well thought out. the renders are well above average for the most part. animations are very lacking which may turn people off, but I happen to prefer that. Again, there is very little sex for quite some time compared to most games so animations aren't necessarily needed. The characters are rendered nicely and most are very gorgeous, but more importantly, their development is great. Somehow the writing doesn't go so in-depth for chapter after chapter making them come to life, but they still have enough development to make them very liked and alive. Even the models we have all seen multiple times still have their own unique personalities so in short time you will not have any trouble seeing them as the character in this story and not as the character you last remember that model being.
Story - Overall the story is kinda random. Not in a bad way, but it doesn't tie itself down to the original idea and then force everything. It is almost like one of the few cases I have ever seen where there was a small idea and the writer just went with the flow and developed it as it went, but in this case that was a blessing. I don't know if this happened or not, but the lack of a defined path at the beginning is really useful, oddly enough. It's clever because it develops more plot as it goes forward. There are times when the story is getting good and you are super connected to the characters, but then you change course into a completely new direction. This frustrates you and worries you because you developed your attachments and want to see what happens with those you choose to love, but then the new path reels you in and when you start to love them and want that to go somewhere, you are allowed to merge those paths together and get back to everything. You can breathe a sigh of relief and smile because you are back to your original characters and love interests, but now you feel more whole and have more to care about.
Menus / UI / Choices -
The menus and UI are standard, nothing new and fancy. It works perfectly fine and the options are there you need, including named saves if you need that. Choices are pretty limited but most of them play a small role in developing points toward one character or against another. No grinding and no jumping from day to day looking for certain events. It's linear and there is no veering off the set path, but trust me - this is okay in this case.
If you are a financial supporter of these projects, this is one I would support simply because it is excellent and clearly the dev cares about their project.

tl;dr - Falls into the different category or actual GREAT GAMES developed with thought and purpose. Excellent game. One of the top 3 IMHO. Very good renders, beautiful characters, and character development. Good story. Choices make small differences but there are big choices to make. OVERALL MUST PLAY
one thing I'd call out... limited choices. I don't think it's the case at all. There are lots of choices in the game, and they actually have impact, leading to different scenes that you probably can't access in a single playthrough. Hell, choices drive whether or not you can or want to have romantic relationships with characters, and you can screw up badly if you make certain choices.

Jan 18, 2022
MC definitely suffers from MDS (Magic Dick Syndrome) at times. Tis true.

To be fair though. It's not as bad as I've seen in other VNs. And I don't think Layla (the girl in Geography class) is a very good example of Magic Dick . She does start crushing on him, but she doesn't jump his bones. I think their first interactions had enough spark to explain the crush. It's nothing like what happened on the plane. The Alexis and Rachel scenes though? Totally MDS.
Although one could argue that Alexis was part MDS and part their history. Originally just MDS and then with Nyx's expansion of Lexi, if on her route, you're probably supposed to factor in some feelings from when they were younger.

Jul 13, 2022
Although one could argue that Alexis was part MDS and part their history. Originally just MDS and then with Nyx's expansion of Lexi, if on her route, you're probably supposed to factor in some feelings from when they were younger.
Wonder if there will be more layers of drama added to the story my bro. Like with Erynn and Alexis making up which did feel forced to me i don't see any drama that i kind of feel is the feel for this game my bro that differentiates it from most cookie cutter VN that i see my bro.

Reactions: LSC82

LillyKat

Dec 11, 2019
one thing I'd call out... limited choices. I don't think it's the case at all. There are lots of choices in the game, and they actually have impact, leading to different scenes that you probably can't access in a single playthrough. Hell, choices drive whether or not you can or want to have romantic relationships with characters, and you can screw up badly if you make certain choices.

"Choices make small differences but there are big choices to make."

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
yes it is if her hubby is mc's dad, if he is then she is mc's stepmother therefore incest (blame patreon).
Patreon is guilty of calling things and people inaccurate designations.
Their definition doesn't mean squat to non-bloodlines.
Nor does it mean shit to others whom will not buy into their Bullshit.

Currently there is no incest on this title, no males impregnating blood-related and unlikely ever will in Intertwined.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I mean, let's try to think of it from Alexis's perspective for a sec

1) He was a friend of my friend once
2) He kissed me once
3) I should fuck him on a plane

Can you spot the leap in logic? :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The problem with Alexis is that she wasn't meant to be a main LI but Nyx liked her so changed things. In her latest progress update Nyx mentioned adding more one time fuck characters (basically promiscuous girls just looking to get laid), that's exactly what Alexis was meant to be (also would have worked as a tripwire on Erynn and Layla routes), if she had stayed like that then it would have been fine, there are girls irl like that and it's realistic to have them in the game.

The issue now is that she's a main LI and looking for a serious relationship with MC, that doesn't fit with her introduction to the story. I'm not surprised Nyx kept the airplane scene in the rework, it would have been brave to remove what is probably a very popular scene. However from a story perspective it would have made sense to remove it and just had the conversation, then have the meeting at the bar as the start of the Alexis romance story.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Alexis was horny. she thinks the MC is hot. she liked him. and she knew who he was. she wanted to join the mile high club. leave the horny girl alone..
there's nothing wrong with it, I actually quite like her character and storyline

Jan 18, 2022
I mean, let's try to think of it from Alexis's perspective for a sec

1) He was a friend of my friend once
2) He kissed me once
3) I should fuck him on a plane

Can you spot the leap in logic? :ROFLMAO:
Well we are talking about Alexis...lol Somehow he kissed her once and he became her type. I mean Erynn says he's totally her type if you completely ignore Alexis and get the secret route thing. I think Nyx's logic might be that Erynn always talked about him so Lexi felt like she knew him even though they only talked that one time before he stole her first kiss :LOL:

Apr 25, 2021
The problem with Alexis is that she wasn't meant to be a main LI but Nyx liked her so changed things. In her latest progress update Nyx mentioned adding more one time fuck characters (basically promiscuous girls just looking to get laid), that's exactly what Alexis was meant to be (also would have worked as a tripwire on Erynn and Layla routes), if she had stayed like that then it would have been fine, there are girls irl like that and it's realistic to have them in the game.

The issue now is that she's a main LI and looking for a serious relationship with MC, that doesn't fit with her introduction to the story. I'm not surprised Nyx kept the airplane scene in the rework, it would have been brave to remove what is probably a very popular scene. However from a story perspective it would have made sense to remove it and just had the conversation, then have the meeting at the bar as the start of the Alexis romance story.
Even though I don't personally find Alexis appealing I still think that her introduction works either way. I mean, people can still have fun being single until they find a person they want to settle down for. I guess that's the way I see it - something that started off as a 'fling' or a 'one night stand' evidently forming something more by circumstances. Isn't that how most relationships starts off anyway? Getting to know your partner intimately and personally one way or another and then, perhaps, slowly evolving into more than just 'friends'.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes