CrioniC.Syn

Aug 30, 2021
Since Nyx is gonna be redoing all the renders eventually, hopefully she pays attention to this detail and stays consistent on John's tats when she gets to it.
Right now not only it's inconsistent between (possible)past and present, but from one episode to the next.
This may help you maybe. Straight out of a progress update:

"I changed the look of John (Iris' dad) a bit. I hated the beard texture but that was the only bigger beard I had that looked okay-ish. Also, he needed more tattoos, so I changed that too. So next time you see him, he has a shorter beard (he shaved a bit) and totally different tattoos. The images of episode 8, where he's seen, will be changed at some point, but that's no priority as of now. I'll do that once time allows it. Don't even know if he'll be featured in this episode yet, so..."

Way to tell someone to pay attention if it's actually you who's a John Snow.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
ok so i tried going to the walkthrough for answers but find it too complicated so does anyone know if its possible to date both Erynn and alexis and if so how

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
ok so i tried going to the walkthrough for answers but find it too complicated so does anyone know if its possible to date both Erynn and alexis and if so how
It's not, you can for a time but then Erynn looks at your phone and there's a big kickoff.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
personally would rather have a 3some with Erynn and Iris..what a pair of hotties.
Any threesome would be nice tbh, all characters are great and well written but at the same time all of them are EXTREMELY JEALOUS. Alexis, Layla, Cara, Nikki, Erynn, Valeria, Elena, they all are over-possessive in my opinion. Every interaction with other girl make them sad or angry like wtf, chill out girls. Would be nice if NYX ease off a bit in this case.

Reactions: LSC82

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
partially yes but not recommended.
alright thanks im on the alexis route and told Erynn i have feeling for her but that im with alexis. and told alexis i had feelings for erynn so both romance routes are technically still open and unresolved i just didn't know if there was a way to date both without going behind their backs like having an open relationship or a throuple route

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Any threesome would be nice tbh, all characters are great and well written but at the same time all of them are EXTREMELY JEALOUS. Alexis, Layla, Cara, Nikki, Erynn, Valeria, Elena, they all are over-possessive in my opinion. Every interaction with other girl make them sad or angry like wtf, chill out girls. Would be nice if NYX ease off a bit in this case.
I mean that's how it works in real life most of the time my man, no girlfriend will be happy to see you being overly chummy with an other girl. I know that people like games when you can get all the girls, but this is not of those, and that's fine.

ZeroThrows

Sep 11, 2018
Remaking my saves and working on the Alexis Secret Path.

What's the cause for Erynn to be crying at the end of Episode 5?
I know when you're on the Alexis Route, she's upset that Alexis hid that MC was back and they hooked up. But on this route, I never formally met Alexis, so why is she upset?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
a way to date both without going behind their backs like having an open relationship or a throuple route
That's not that kind of game. The only threesome I can see is with Iris and another girl, perhaps Erynn or a new "one-night stand" girl

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I mean that's how it works in real life most of the time my man, no girlfriend will be happy to see you being overly chummy with an other girl. I know that people like games when you can get all the girls, but this is not of those, and that's fine.
Yeah, got your point. Just sometimes even a joke or looking at other girl makes them angry and this is not healthy. Men will always look at beautiful women at the street, this is primal instinct. I get threesome is most likely not gonna work but they should just chill out a little bit.

Anyway, it is not that I'm complaining here and I will write it again, characters are great and dialogues are best I have ever played in VNs. Great job NYX.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
According to changelog:
"A gallery has been added and the scenes will be unlocked once you see them within the story.
Images for episodes 1 and half of 2 have been redone.
"
Question:
If I unlock a scene in the gallery now, will it still be unlocked when images for next episodes are redone?

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes