Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Gabi's husband is MCs dad that's for sure.

And this one bithered me as well. One time i even thought they're the same. About 90% was sure it's Santi. That was until restoraunt scene where Lexi, Layla and Adriana came. Now since they're regular it's highly unlikely that Adriana's husband didn't show himself at the place, even once because of "busines". And i don't think he's a twin of Santi.

It is indeed confusing situation but it's something Nyx do. Until Episode 9 everyone thoght that girl behind garbage bin is Erynn. It seams it's Rachel. Not exactly sure it's her. I have no doubt that sometimes in future we will find out what's the deal here.
What if they're twin brothers?
That would mean L/A are your cousins but that's generally not considered incest given it's legal to marry your cousin in the vast majority of the world and also Patreon isn't bothered by it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
What if they're twin brothers?
That would mean L/A are your cousins but that's generally not considered incest given it's legal to marry your cousin in the vast majority of the world and also Patreon isn't bothered by it.
I'm not excluding that posibility, however i don't think it's highly likely that two of them are brothers. Patreon is very strict about incest. Several devs by now had to change their game and relations between the characters. So even if they're somehow blood related and Lexi and Layla are MCs cousins it's still, by patreon stnadards, considered incest, whether in some states marriges are alowed or not. So far Nyx is playing by patreons book so i don't think she wants to break the rules and jeopardize what she created so far and worked hard. Ii'm not aware if patreon rules had changed. From what i know is that their stance on incest is hard. So either play by their rules or don't play at all.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm not excluding that posibility, however i don't think it's highly likely that two of them are brothers. Patreon is very strict about incest. Several devs by now had to change their game and relations between the characters. So even if they're somehow blood related and Lexi and Layla are MCs cousins it's still, by patreon stnadards, considered incest, whether in some states marriges are alowed or not. So far Nyx is playing by patreons book so i don't think she wants to break the rules and jeopardize what she created so far and worked hard. Ii'm not aware if patreon rules had changed. From what i know is that their stance on incest is hard. So either play by their rules or don't play at all.
There're already many games with cousins incest on Patreon, without any incest patch.
Bare Witness is the first that comes to mind, but also Cure My Addiction as well. Turns out Patreon doesn't care at all about cousins incest.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
can we have relation with all girl? like have relation layla and alexis. no one break up
According to walkthrough it is not possible, they will all know sooner or later about each other with bad consequences for MC. Nyx did a really good job on that, all paths and dialogues seem real and make sense. Like is said above, it is not kind of game you get laid with everyone. Most various laid path could be something like Rachael, Nikki/Cara, Alexis, Gabi, Tori + Melissa scenes and Iris memories but most of them will end at some point.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There're already many games with cousins incest already on Patreon, without any incest patch.
Bare Witness is the first that comes to mind, but also Cure My Addiction as well. Turns out Patreon doesn't care at all about cousins incest.
I am familiar with Bare Witness and it's excelent point. However at the same time there's a game WVM where MCs mom isn't his actual mom but adoptive mom. And back then because of the situation it was considered by patreon as incest, even though WVMs MC and stepmom aren't blood related. It's really confusing situation and their rules because for some game they're on while for others they're off.

Reactions: LSC82

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
According to walkthrough it is not possible, they will all know sooner or later about each other with bad consequences for MC. Nyx did a really good job on that, all paths and dialogues seem real and make sense. Like is said above, it is not kind of game you get laid with everyone. Most various laid path could be something like Rachael, Nikki/Cara, Alexis, Gabi, Tori + Melissa scenes and Iris memories but most of them will end at some point.
There was this one guy who claimed in his play that he had multiple relationships. He also posted a wt but like you yourself said it's best to keep it simple with only one girl instead of risking it with multiple of them.

Oct 21, 2022
can we have relation with all girl? like have relation layla and alexis. no one break up
-Gets invested in game and characters.
-Explores relationships as the game isn't finished yet
-Gets SUPER invested due to tremendous game quality
-Gets your heart broken by Layla/Lexi for being a cunt and sleeping around

Ye... just listen to everyone else and pick one girl lol. (In all seriousness, everyone should explore those scenes, they are sad but crafted so well.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The theroy of Santiago is Navarro is very close to be true but being Adriana husband... he needs a miracle for Adriana not knowing about his other marriage :KEK:and nyx not that stupid to cockblock Layla and Alexis
he would need very big miracle or just work out of town and not attending on anything happening in town and not many pics with him and current wife.

lol I found Alexis irl: noa tishby
quite close.

Nyx is already taking preventive measures by having Gabi break up with Santiago :p

So in this theory Santiago has 2 wifes in a town where everybody seems to know each other.
Not only that, his first wife is the boss of wife number 2...
In addition to having banged both Emily and Adriana while they were roomates.

The MC has big shoes to fill when it comes manwhoring!!!!
1. yea nyx might just have to do that.
2. yep, very intertwined
3. well mc isn't doing that bad.

Came in this game for Emily and turns out to be not a LI but a bio mom getting setup to date John which is father to one of the LI's. :unsure:
and if mommy and john get married then even more incest.

conclusion: THIS IS INCEST GAME!!! :p

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Why can't she do it?
Because Nyx doesn´t do incest (she even mocks that kink with some Emily moments). Even if she decides that Iris and Erynn would become intimate with each other, imagine all those incest fans that would start to demand a route with Emily.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Because Nyx doesn´t do incest (she even mocks that kink with some Emily moments). Even if she decides that Iris and Erynn would become intimate with each other, imagine all those incest fans that would start to demand a route with Emily.
OK, but how can the character find out about Nyx and her motives? Will she break the 4th wall?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
OK, but how can the character find out about Nyx and her motives? Will she break the 4th wall?
The idea is that sometime soon Erynn will find out that John is her father and Iris is her sister.

At which point Iris will probably do a quip on how she can't believe she was planning on eating her sisters cunt and she feels disgusting lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yea, MC already noticed in the latest update how familiar they look so it won't be long now I think... probably they will run into Mel at some point and things come to a head. That will be another interesting reunion, complicated by Emily possibly dating John.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
yea, MC already noticed in the latest update how familiar they look so it won't be long now I think... probably they will run into Mel at some point and things come to a head. That will be another interesting reunion, complicated by Emily possibly dating John.
I wonder if that weird shit regarding John's changing tattoos is going to be resolved. That's the only thing giving me any doubt that John really is Erynn's dad as all the teasing around it suggests.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The idea is that sometime soon Erynn will find out that John is her father and Iris is her sister.

At which point Iris will probably do a quip on how she can't believe she was planning on eating her sisters cunt and she feels disgusting lol.
The statement was:

I'm just sorry about Iris when she finds out she can't bang her half-sister :ROFLMAO:
So "can't" sure she can, maybe she don't want anymore

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
On chapter 10 Nyx really beats us over the head with the hints.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if that weird shit regarding John's changing tattoos is going to be resolved. That's the only thing giving me any doubt that John really is Erynn's dad as all the teasing around it suggests.
Since Nyx is gonna be redoing all the renders eventually, hopefully she pays attention to this detail and stays consistent on John's tats when she gets to it.
Right now not only it's inconsistent between (possible)past and present, but from one episode to the next.

Reactions: Jericho85

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't think there will be a mystery to that, I'm guessing Nyx just didn't pay that much attention to keep the tattoos consistent... I'm convinced John is the father of Erynn.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes