Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Damn, I have so many paths saved,ufff. Dunno should I re-do it or wait till the end(that will need superpower to do it). Either way is pain in the butt. I can only hope this is the last time I have to do all over again,sigh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

papjim

Oct 28, 2018
After playing through this once and looking through the code, I can safely say that there's no way I'm going for all possible scenarios in this one. Branches on branches, and each girl wants you exclusively. I'm gonna make a harem route mod just to save me the hustle.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Hmm seems good to me, I didn't do Gaby path so I have not noticed that. But why so much mystery with L/A father then, he was always "hidden" in scenes, must be something with him too right? Any theories? At least good to hear L/A are not MC's sisters, this would be too much... :oops:
I do have a theory...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Moore, Moreno, Morgan, Monroe... what's with the love for the "Mo" beggining?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
After playing through this once and looking through the code, I can safely say that there's no way I'm going for all possible scenarios in this one. Branches on branches, and each girl wants you exclusively. I'm gonna make a harem route mod just to save me the hustle.
yesterday I was watching some boring tv show so on the other monitor I booted up intertwined and skipped through everything twice just to have the saves for the routes I like. It's fucking tedious.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone know of a mod that adds music to this game? the one provided has a broken link so i just get the walkthrough. games that take as long to go through as this one need music to make the game more fun imo. of course i can just play my own music while playing, so not a huge deal i guess.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
anyone know of a mod that adds music to this game? the one provided has a broken link so i just get the walkthrough. games that take as long to go through as this one need music to make the game more fun imo. of course i can just play my own music while playing, so not a huge deal i guess.
dunno man, KoGa3 mod link seems to be working fine for me

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
We might end up with unintentional pregnancies, like you are heading to the endgame with someone else, then Bam... Gabi(for ex) is preggo.
Gabi, Nikki and Cara have consistently been the ones you can chose where you finish, the other girls the scene just ends... i don't know if that means anything.
Much history of Man-Child's impregnating females can turn out disastrous(not in every case).
To all parties involved and some not even directly involved, depending on surrounding circumstances.

As for paths, if i were to choose continuing on with this title.
MC hasn't had sex with anyone besides Erynn's sister, years ago.
Wouldn't put it past Nyx's drama loving antics to add a 'secret' child.

Doubtful but at this rate, next to nothing would supersize me anymore.

Reactions: LSC82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there can become problems with music later.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
maybe it's my browser then, i use opera. i never had this happen before with other mods i downloaded though. just this one strangely enough.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You can get it here.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
thanks for uploading. still can't get it to DL however, guess i will just play my own music. not a huge deal anyway. thanks again for trying to help

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes