Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Reactions: Benhy

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Whoa the reworked version is really very great made. I didnt play the game for months and started this update now again from beginning and must say Nyx really did a great job here. This girl is really very talented and particular with her work.
Still amazing considering this is really her first game...and we finally have also a gallery to check what we missed...really great job. Next update i buy from patreon.

Reactions: Cahmon and Benhy

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
will be possible to have a route that leads romance with melissa? and will be possibe to the dev add a route that can lead romance with Sha'Carri (female runner winner) ?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
will be possible to have a route that leads romance with melissa? and will be possibe to the dev add a route that can lead romance with Sha'Carri (female runner winner) ?
Fucking? Probably. But are they LIs? Who knows.

If I were to guess, Melissa's scenes will probably continue the trend of her fantasizing about MC which should lead to more humorous wet dream situations. I don't think Melissa is a main LI with a planned ending, but I could be wrong. If they do actually end up fucking, it'll probably be more of an affair than a relationship.

Sha'Carri is 100% side girl though for sure.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
when the mom is hotter than the daughter...:love:
its been proven that Mel and Erynn are the same as been proven in the pictures of when Mel was Erynn´s age they are like twins so...
its more a you thing than a statement of fact these words of yours!
nothing wrong with liking someone with 20 years experience at being hot but that is an unfair comparison!
AND COMPLAINED!
i did the same with my Sasha and nothing was handled... so do not expect much if that happens!

unless tits got bigger. :p
thats what i complained and all i got was silence...

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Who do i fuck from behind first? :unsure:

Layla's gorgeous little juicy mouth -watering ass,
or elena's beautiful round buttocks that i lick off with my tongue,
stimulate you with my fingers and mouth until you're ready for a hard anal from behind:p:p

elena,elena,elena
you are my inexhaustible sex goddess:love::love:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 21-58-50 intertwined fanart nyx f95 elena layla - Google Zoeken.png

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Who do i fuck from behind first? :unsure:

Layla's gorgeous little juicy mouth -watering ass,
or elena's beautiful round buttocks that i lick off with my tongue,
stimulate you with my fingers and mouth until you're ready for a hard anal from behind:p:p

elena,elena,elena
you are my inexhaustible sex goddess:love::love:

View attachment 2303694
...i wait for the hero who is brave enough to post a fanart render of Elena with a Dirty Sanchez....:)

• Haha
Reactions: Dalish
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes