Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Hate to be that guy, i love this game and will replay it no matter how many times it is re written haha but i can really only play it on my phone :( so will there be an android port for this new version anytime soon? Or has somebody already done one?

• Hey there
Reactions: Benhy and chenerba

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
while the re rendering is not where near as big as in summers gone I do think the new environments and textures look so much better I like them a lot but it does suck having to redo all the routes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
while the re rendering is not where near as big as in summers gone I do think the new environments and textures look so much better I like them a lot but it does suck having to redo all the routes
The new locations are very nice, all of them really, big improvement.
The MCs haircut is the typical douchebag look...
I would also advise to take it easy on the lightshafts, adding some general ambience is nice but there's lightshafts everywhere even where they shouldn't be, like outside and well lit environments you see lines of light accross the screen.
Nyx may be a little drunk on the new graphical power she's packing lol.

Story wise, good job "fixing" Emily, now she doesn't look like a terrible parent sending her kid away after a couple of weeks of bad behaviour.

Also very through approach to gallery lol, if anyone might find some scene mildly arousing... it's in there.

Last edited:

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, is Nyx going to re-render the whole game at some point? Feels weird that it stops at around EP2.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, is Nyx going to re-render the whole game at some point? Feels weird that it stops at around EP2.
Seems like that's the plan yes.
Even stuff that were on latest chapters will need to be patched up due to locations (MCs house, mother's car, school, Melissa house and backyard) being changed.
Plus the MCs douchey haircut also has to be added until the next time Melissa cuts his hair at least.

Also there's at least one new scene she plans to add (which is likely to scrap saves again).

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Did a playthrough from start of the game to the end of the newest update and this game really surprised me. While the renders and scenes early on are rough but the dialogue has some depth to it and the characters have interesting stories. While the twists are fairly easy to figure out before they happen they are still entertaining.
Played this one more like a normal game rather than some adult game just for the interesting story and characters.
The whole beach scenario alone with Elena really hit me in the feels. That hit home for real with me.
But great game overall. Can't wait for the continuation of the story!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Work on episode 11 has officially started.

First of some changes that will happen in episode 11.

All the new assets used for the revamp of episode 1 will be continued in 11. The houses, the cars, the city,...
Some minor character changes will happen. For example Melissa and Emily got new eye colours (That change was also in ep 1 already.)
Alexis got a slight change (No one noticed, so it's fine.)
Zach got a little less buff.
I've changed the looks of Darryl a bit. I always had problems with his hair and it needed a lot of post-render work. The issue was actually his head shape. So I had to morph his head a bit. I don't know if he'll be in episode 11 though.
Now about episode 11 itself. First of all. I try to make it a shorter episode. And I try to stick to it this time.
Episode 10 drove the main story onward a bit, episode 11 will concentrate more on the relationship aspect of 2 characters. This won't be a spoiler, since in episode 10 it says what the next days have going on. It mostly will be Erynn and Layla-focused. It also might be possible that some characters won't have any content.
There are 3 big scenes planned and depending on how big they actually get, I might do 1 or 2 more which will be for different characters. But for now, they are moved to ep 12.
Episode 11 will include 2 days. Tuesday and Wednesday of spring break and it starts off with Erynn's photo shoot which I am working on right now.
Scenes take a little longer to create now since I can use a lot more assets and characters in a scene. But it will be worth it in the end. First preview screens this Thursday.
What did you think about the gallery? Do you want more scenes? If yes, are there any specific scenes you want to be included in the gallery?
What do you think about one-time hook-up characters? I'm on the fence on this one. An example would be Julia. A character you meet in a certain scene, hook up with and that's it (See it as a one-night stand). Of course, it could have consequences for a main characters under certain conditions. Again Julia is an example. If you aren't with Nikki/Cara, there is no issue. If you are, you know where it leads to. Also, there is the possibility that no one will know/find out.
Will it spice things up a bit or rather solely concentrate on "main" characters?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I want to hook up with Brooke, the girl that works at the restaurant, she hasn't been made into a full fledged option, so a hook up with her would be nice.
Also (wishful thinking) a drunken "mistake" with Layla and Alexis mom.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes