zokzuk

May 1, 2022
My doubts and thoughts will be here.
We were given options to apologize to alexis for Zach where we tell him everything.
Will we get an extra scene of running into Alexis?
Because the next meeting is when she invites us to a concert.
Why are there suddenly very strong close-ups on elena?
Erynn's path is easier, don't you think?
During the first conversation with emily about the car, mc mentions borrowing a car.
New scenes in the car?
Interesting scene where alexis is looking at tattoos and option to check her

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they fucking done it, the one time I actually managed to have proper saves for all paths :HideThePain:
well don't say that we didn't warn you. :p

is there a run where you can romance both of the sisters? the girl you study with and the other you met on airplane and she works at the bar and she is friend's with your childhood friend? I forgot their names.
you can but soon they will come knock on mc's door and tell him to go as far as ...........

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
with the amount of games i have in my unplayed folder, i can wait for the next update to showcase all the changes being made. by then, i might be caught up on my other games.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Interesting factor of all the revamping Nyx is vesting into this title.
Would be prudent venture seizing opportunity of milestone-relationship-event in Episode-5.
Clothing store scene, is of sincere choice of path recognition.

When two(Erynn and MC) having history up to that point.
MC declaring status of being "Erynn's Boyfriend" to the clerk(in public).
Is not taken light heartedly by those whom know though experience.

It's big and should be treated as such in the writing / story-line.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Oh heavens, that's it for me until the game is done.

I was running 10 different routes, one for each girl + some crazy mixes to see various dialogues. There's no way in hell I'm replaying all that (or remembering all choices I made in them).

AAAAAAAARGH, and this was one of my favorites :(

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
For those who are playing the new update what event am I missing and how do I get them? Please and Thank you

View attachment 2296288

View attachment 2296290
For the Elena one, I'm assuming that's probably the EP7 scene where MC is horsing around with Layla and Elena outside the school if you're on the layla path. (Not sure because I haven't gotten that one unlocked yet either). You need at least 45 Layla points and at least 13 Elena points, then there will be a choice to either help Layla or to help Elena. If you help Elena, you wind up on top of her honking her tiddy.

For the Alexis one, that's the Alexis secret path in EP8. You need to:

• Be on the Layla path
  • Ignored Alexis on the plane
  • You need to have chosen to help Erynn with her blackmail BUT you must have 24 points or fewer with her.
If done correctly, then after the Layla blowjob you will see a funny scene involving Erynn and Alexis and it will presumably put you on a unique Alexis path (It creates two new variables: Alexis_SecretPath = True and Alexis_SP which are "Alexis Secret Path points")

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes