MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
from what I've read about previous updates, you're assuming correctly. staring at emily's boobs used to give +2 but it was changed to -2

and why would anyone want to go for emily with melissa living right next door, it's ludicrous!
You'd never say 'no' to being between them kissing topless, admit it!!

Reactions: LSC82

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
there's a certain tattooed viking looking dude that would like to have a talk with you :Kappa:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes but it's a lot of hassle, with lots of copyright issues especially on more "serious" platforms like Steam (this game is not on Steam but could be). And the copyright free music is overused in those games.
Yeah but lets be real here, given the actual retail price of most daz assets, if developers get scared off by music licensing fees they're likely making heavy use of zone gee effects and others.

Besides, the games I do know of that have paid for their own music licenses have awesome soundtracks I remember well - timestamps comes to mind and Long Live Teh Princess.

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Lmao, this game was one of the few where the MC was actually good looking and seemed believable that girls would be interested in him, but my god this new hairstyle is horrible haha, looks like the MC will join the rest of the ugly MCs in the other games.

Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
from what I've read about previous updates, you're assuming correctly. staring at emily's boobs used to give +2 but it was changed to -2

and why would anyone want to go for emily with melissa living right next door, it's ludicrous!
Oh, no doubt, Melissa would be the main girl I go for if she's a chooseable option :sneaky:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
yeah, well, fantasizing about your mom being someone elses mom just to make it right in your head...
but I'm not judging, everyone has their own kinks
and since that's not really my problem... Imma skidaddle :Kappa:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
yeah, well, fantasizing about your mom being someone elses mom just to make it right in your head...
Yeah go on and don't admit ya got it incorrect. :ROFLMAO:
Twist it any way You like.... it's Your fantasy!

Have a Good One!(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
can i fantasize about your mom too :love: jk jk

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Do I understand correctly that there will be no serious changes in the code in next update so i can already start creating new saves?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
It would be quite a troll move to release back to back updates that break saves and the first one doesn't even have new content :KEK:

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes