soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Who do i fuck from behind first? :unsure:

Layla's gorgeous little juicy mouth -watering ass,
or elena's beautiful round buttocks that i lick off with my tongue,
stimulate you with my fingers and mouth until you're ready for a hard anal from behind:p:p

elena,elena,elena
you are my inexhaustible sex goddess:love::love:

View attachment 2303694
really,thanks for all those facepalms !! :giggle: :giggle:
i hope you continue to stalk me for a long time and give a lots of facepalms !!(y)(y)

ef28120a-52cc-4aef-bf8b-58f25ecd435d_text.gif

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I wish u didn't make have to choose to end either Tori or Gigi at the track meet I like both of them so right now I'm on the Nikki and Gigi route lot less drama so far
but in this new update, it is already possible to stay on the Tori and Gabi route
I like them both too so I've been waiting for this update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think so.
We might end up with unintentional pregnancies, like you are heading to the endgame with someone else, then Bam... Gabi(for ex) is preggo.
Gabi, Nikki and Cara have consistently been the ones you can chose where you finish, the other girls the scene just ends... i don't know if that means anything.

On another topic...
screenshot0001.png

Fairly certain the MC should be the one thinking this.

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
comparing her butt to melissa's it makes far more sense if erynn is looking at jawguy's butt in a mirror :HideThePain:

Reactions: LSC82
Mar 26, 2022
We might end up with unintentional pregnancies, like you are heading to the endgame with someone else, then Bam... Gabi(for ex) is preggo.
Gabi, Nikki and Cara have consistently been the ones you can chose were you finish, the other girls the scene just ends... i don't know if that means anything.
Well, these choices are in the variables, so they must be important to some degree. Unless Nyx has changed her mind completely.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and cxx

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
but in this new update, it is already possible to stay on the Tori and Gabi route
I like them both too so I've been waiting for this update
No I tried to stay with both Tori and Gabi but it makes u choose at the track event and still no Melissa route but a lot less drama if u do the Nikki and Gabi route

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There is so much posts it is hard to catch up, tried searching but did not find any answer so let me ask something...

Crucial plot information in spoiler, do not read if you did not finish current available episodes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plot is nicely twisted tho, cannot wait for future episodes
The sports agent guy is (almost certainly) married to Gabi the Spanish teacher, everything points to that.
Whether he's also the MCs father is in question, but he's the top suspect.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There is so much posts it is hard to catch up, tried searching but did not find any answer so let me ask something...

Crucial plot information in spoiler, do not read if you did not finish current available episodes!
Plot is nicely twisted tho, cannot wait for future episodes
The sports agent guy is (almost certainly) married to Gabi the Spanish teacher, everything points to that.
Whether he's also the MCs father is in question, but he's the top suspect.
I think it's all but confirmed. MC is banging his father's wife:

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes