MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Honestly, having replayed the game i just want Erynn and the MC to step beyond the "i'm not ready yet" which they've been stuck since chapter 7.
It's understandable at first but gets old fast.

Time has passed, not only in the real world, but in universe too(it's been like 2 weeks)... make a move, say something, just please stop dancing around the issue.
Would agree with this however, it's been since episode 5.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The definition speaks volumes for it's self in fact and where things apply stands(it IS, what it is).
It really isn't though. Not even close. It's a blackmail situation, It's not cuckold nor is it NTR.

I'd also disagree that Erynn is "THE" main LI. She's the childhood friend trope. That's it.

Besides, we all know that the one true path is Valeria after all.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It really isn't though. Not even close. It's a blackmail situation, It's not cuckold nor is it NTR.

I'd also disagree that Erynn is "THE" main LI. She's the childhood friend trope. That's it.

Besides, we all know that the one true path is Valeria after all.
Lets brake it down:

MC on Erynn's Path(she is his Love Interest).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You, Me, Anyone can disagree all till are hearts content AND regardless of all other surrounding actions.
Will not change how things have been written.
Please feel free to show us all the definition(s).

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Lets brake it down:

MC on Erynn's Path(she is his Love Interest).

He's restrained by Ethan's cronies.
She's on Video being fucked by someone that's not him.
Forced or not, the element is all there as a cuck.

Call it NTR, Cuck whatever Ya label it all, changes Nothing.

You, Me, Anyone can disagree all till are hearts content AND regardless of all other surrounding actions.
Will not change how things have been written.
Please feel free to show us all the definition(s).
That "someone that's not him" was her boyfriend at the time. Erynn fucking him is perfectly normal behavior and it's not even in the same realm as NTR lol. Erynn fucking her boyfriend is neither NTR or cuckolding.

Cucking would be if Erynn were intentionally fucking Ethan in front of MC to emasculate MC.

NTR would be if Ethan used the blackmail to force Erynn to cheat on MC against her will. But Erynn is not dating MC yet (so it wouldn't be cheating), and (more importantly) Ethan hasn't even gotten her to have sex with him yet. "Cheating" and "Stolen love" are kind of critical elements to NTR as is the emphasis on the feelings of the person being cheated on, not the person doing the cheating. What Ethan is doing is simple blackmail... Blackmail that did not succeed now that MC is involved. If there is a later scene where Erynn gives into Ethan and lets her bone her in front of MC in an effort to make Ethan delete the video, then it would be NTR, but that hasn't happened yet (and it's unlikely to).

The closest thing to NTR in Intertwined would be the affair with Gabi, but it would only be NTR if it was shown from Navarro's perspective. Seeing as how it's not though, that's not NTR either.

I'm increasingly certain you have no understanding of any of these tropes. I've honestly never seen someone so stubbornly wrong on these boards :ROFLMAO:

If you want definitions, please feel free to google them.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That "someone that's not him" was her boyfriend at the time. Erynn fucking him is perfectly normal behavior and it's not even in the same realm as NTR lol. Erynn fucking her boyfriend is neither NTR or cuckolding.

Cucking would be if Erynn were intentionally fucking Ethan in front of MC to emasculate MC.

NTR would be if Ethan used the blackmail to force Erynn to cheat on MC against her will. But Erynn is not dating MC yet, and (more importantly) Ethan hasn't even gotten her to have sex with him yet. "Cheating" and "Stolen love" are kind of critical elements to NTR. What Ethan is doing is simple blackmail... Blackmail that did not succeed now that MC is involved. If there is a later scene where Erynn gives into Ethan and lets her bone her in front of MC in an effort to make Ethan delete the video, then it would be NTR, but that hasn't happened yet (and it's unlikely to).

I'm increasingly certain you have no understanding of any of these tropes. I've honestly never seen someone so stubbornly wrong on these boards :ROFLMAO:

If you want definitions, please feel free to google them.

Again---->Ethan's motives are irrelevant.
The emasculation, humiliation(forced or not), ect ect ect.
Elements are there.

Going on and on about Ethan's motives will not change what happen.
Think whatever You choose.

Hadés562

Jun 28, 2018
Again---->Ethan's motives are irrelevant.
The emasculation, humiliation(forced or not), ect ect ect.
Elements are there.

Going on and on about Ethan's motives will not change what happen.
Think whatever You choose.
Sorry, but you need to look up the definition of cuckold/cuck. That part with Ethan showing MC the video of Erynn having sex is not cuck. A cuck would be MC being aroused from seeing Erynn getting fucked by another man, but he instead gets angry. You lost this one.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Sorry, but you need to look up the definition of cuckold/cuck. That part with Ethan showing MC the video of Erynn having sex is not cuck. A cuck would be MC being aroused from seeing Erynn getting fucked by another man, but he instead gets angry. You lost this one.
There is nothing to loose or win, period.
You go look up the parameters of the definitions and You WILL see The Elements are there.
And as stated prior, Ethan's Motives are null and void to---> Cause and Effect.

Example:

MC murders Ethan for what he's doing to Erynn.
Jail sentence can ensue---> Cause And Effect.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yeah but this was my point before, you're trying to convince an audience who many think a girl fucking her boyfriend is cucking, merely because the the observer is into the girl. The verb has become perverted from its definition to mean "anytime all the girls arent focused on my dick alone 100% of the time"

Having said that, the more I think about it - if we're being intellectually honest, almost seems like Nyx is preying on this skewed view in the writing, if this wasnt the prevailing attitude, the reaction from mc would be less anger at the video itself, and more anger at Ethan for blackmailing her. A normal person's reaction to seeing an gf's sex tape with an ex would be like "yeah no I don't particularly want to see that", but now thinking more about it, mc's reaction in game more resembles someone watching their current gf cheat on them.

Heh so I guess I'm saying I can see that perspective, even though it's not correct in the real world, since mc's reaction is written llike it is.

Though I will say if this is the sensitivity folks have towards this, better BUCKLE UP when the Iris dad story gets resolved.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
There is nothing to loose or win, period.
You go look up the parameters of the definitions and You WILL see The Elements are there.
And as stated prior, Ethan's Motives are null and void to---> Cause and Effect.

Example:

MC murders Ethan for what he's doing to Erynn.
Jail sentence can ensue---> Cause And Effect.
I can understand you saying that it's an unpleasant scene, and that you don't like it. But you can't define things to your liking, this is blackmail with a video from 3 years ago of someone who isn't even your partner yet. It is a scene to provoke anger, anguish, or whatever you want to feel and that is what this scene intends for you to feel, but if you feel jealous, that they are taking a Li away from you or that someone is enjoying that situation. I think you have a big comprehension problem.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
yeah but this was my point before, you're trying to convince an audience who many think a girl fucking her boyfriend is cucking, merely because the the observer is into the girl. The verb has become perverted from its definition to mean "anytime all the girls arent focused on my dick alone 100% of the time"

Having said that, the more I think about it - if we're being intellectually honest, almost seems like Nyx is preying on this skewed view in the writing, if this wasnt the prevailing attitude, the reaction from mc would be less anger at the video itself, and more anger at Ethan for blackmailing her. A normal person's reaction to seeing an gf's sex tape with an ex would be like "yeah no I don't particularly want to see that", but now thinking more about it, mc's reaction in game more resembles someone watching their current gf cheat on them.

Heh so I guess I'm saying I can see that perspective, even though it's not correct in the real world, since mc's reaction is written llike it is.

Though I will say if this is the sensitivity folks have towards this, better BUCKLE UP when the Iris dad story gets resolved.
thanks for calling me wierd...
it as happened and i went ... get me the video here is my e-mail!
once i got the pictures and the videos
i called the dude for being a fucking disgusting creep!
no use in wasting fapping material, particularly when you know the hottie...
but yes i can make the difference and never miss treated her...
i mean why should i?
i always already fapping to her before the video
so only thing that changed was the stimulus was better!

and before you become judgmental busy bodies
i talked to her 5 years ago and 20 years ago
she use to flick her bean thinking of me so .... reciprocity i guess!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I mean, we're talking about people who fundamentally don't understand what cucking or NTR is... Dudes who are incorrectly labeling scenes in Intertwined as Cucking/NTR because they're upset Erynn has gotten other dick in her lifetime. One of the dudes complaining was literally upset that Erynn didn't save her virginity for the MC... I really really doubt Nyx is writing the story with the skewed viewpoints of idiots like that in mind.

It's just a simple blackmail situation to create some drama in the story and to show how much of an asshole Ethan is. That's literally all it is. MC is upset in CH10 not because he's watching a video of his childhood crush fucking her boyfriend (because that interpretation is beyond ridiculous), He's upset because he found out that Ethan wasn't actually bluffing about the video and that Erynn's fears were true. He's upset because he cares about his childhood friend and she's dealing with some very real shit, not because she *gasp* fucked her boyfriend.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I can understand you saying that it's an unpleasant scene, and that you don't like it. But you can't define things to your liking, this is blackmail with a video from 3 years ago of someone who isn't even your partner yet. It is a scene to provoke anger, anguish, or whatever you want to feel and that is what this scene intends for you to feel, but if you feel jealous, that they are taking a Li away from you or that someone is enjoying that situation. I think you have a big comprehension problem.
Suggest reading everything before replying to someones post.
Clearly You're as lost as Jericho85 and are so caught up in Ethan's Intent AND Labeling debates.
Not looking at nor Comprehending simple terms like ------> Elements Of

Try comprehending that.
Go Back and read everything.

While You're at it, comprehend this statement IF You Are Able to:

Call it NTR, Cuck whatever Ya label it all, changes Nothing.

Doesn't matter what Anyone labels it all, Elements Are There <----No Label will change what it is

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes