29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of previous version, the story doesn't go on... what should I do?
thanks

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi guys!
I downloaded the update but if I load the last save of previous version, the story doesn't go on... what should I do?
thanks
I have not tried the last update. But I recall reading that old saves won't work since code has been changed or something like that. You have to start a new game.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Hi guys!
thanks
v0.10.5
There is no new content in this update! It's mostly code changes.
Old saves do not work! You'll have to start a new game.
A gallery has been added and the scenes will be unlocked once you see them within the story.
Images for episodes 1 and half of 2 have been redone.

Reactions: 29margot84

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thanks for calling me wierd...
it as happened and i went ... get me the video here is my e-mail!
once i got the pictures and the videos
i called the dude for being a fucking disgusting creep!
no use in wasting fapping material, particularly when you know the hottie...
but yes i can make the difference and never miss treated her...
i mean why should i?
i always already fapping to her before the video
so only thing that changed was the stimulus was better!

and before you become judgmental busy bodies
i talked to her 5 years ago and 20 years ago
she use to flick her bean thinking of me so .... reciprocity i guess!
I apologize if I'm being dense, I sincerely cannot understand your message.

Are you saying you had this experience in real life and an girlfriend of yours would get sent sex videos from exes?

If so I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm still confused - then you say you're no longer with her as of 5 years ago? Please speak in semi-complete sentences!

shmimmy

Mar 20, 2022
I mean, we're talking about people who fundamentally don't understand what cucking or NTR is... Dudes who are incorrectly labeling scenes in Intertwined as Cucking/NTR because they're upset Erynn has gotten other dick in her lifetime. One of the dudes complaining was literally upset that Erynn didn't save her virginity for the MC... I really really doubt Nyx is writing the story with the skewed viewpoints of idiots like that in mind.

It's just a simple blackmail situation to create some drama in the story and to show how much of an asshole Nathan is. That's literally all it is. MC is upset in CH10 not because he's watching a video of his childhood crush fucking her boyfriend (because that interpretation is beyond ridiculous), He's upset because he found out that Nathan wasn't actually bluffing about the video and that Erynn's fears were true. He's upset because he cares about his childhood friend and she's dealing with some very real shit, not because she *gasp* fucked her boyfriend.
Ethan is the shitface blackmailing Erynn...Nathan is your bro who beats the fuck out of the trio with the exceedingly large and varied vocabulary.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ethan is the shitface blackmailing Erynn...Nathan is your bro who beats the fuck out of the trio with the exceedingly large and varied vocabulary.
Oh shit you're right. Got the names mixed up. Corrected.

On a side note, where the fuck is Nathan? It's about time for him to make a heroic re-entry as the REAL perfect wingman!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can grab her ass so she is important.
yea that's most important.

Hi guys!
thanks
I have not tried the last update. But I recall reading that old saves won't work since code has been changed or something like that. You have to start a new game.
this is just remake of game update so players can re-run their paths before next update comes.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man... Just why did they had to do that to MC's hair? That thing is atrocious! And by what it seems, it will stay from now on.
Why is hair so damn hard? Is it the varied lighting? The subsurface lighting and transparency? The amount of surfaces meaning huge vertex count?

Just think about that for a second - we have skin diffuse and normal maps that capture skin pores, hairs, and bumps in a nearly photorealistic look, yet 2023 and most hair still doesnt look much better than something like elder scrolls from 15 years ago... (yeah yeah its slightly better and has physics but nowhere NEAR as different as body textures then and now)

Reactions: mnotwoke and Fulson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just think about that for a second - we have skin diffuse and normal maps that capture skin pores, hairs, and bumps in a nearly photorealistic look, yet 2023 and most hair still doesnt look much better than something like elder scrolls from 15 years ago... (yeah yeah its slightly better and has physics but nowhere NEAR as different as body textures then and now)
that depends how realistic dev wants to render it (it's not as easy as skin), true that mostly it would protect mcs and others head on accident like a helmet.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes