PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Also Moore, Moreno, Morgan, Monroe... what's with the love for the "Mo" beggining?
Found culprit(s). As all other devs, Nyx is using her Patreon account to post polls, progress updates, preview pics and so on...
This is an old post with invitation to vote about Alexis mom's name and surname:
https://f95zone.to/threads/intertwined-v0-10-5-nyx.53676/post-4121046

Guess that's how it was in all other cases, LI names excluded, IMHO. Patrons desided about Adriana's styling also. Guess they did solid job.

So, that's why we have so many "Mo".
actually i had something similar, i was having a debate with one of my multiple personalities
on how great Andres the MC legal father trully is...
i mean the guy is well off for sure and he is marrying a 40 year old who used to fuck a ginger?
even worse she must be a serial cheater one kid has straight red hair and the other wavy dark hair...
since the mom is the same... the father most defenitily is not! chances of being the same father are ...
red hair is like 2%... 2 such drastically diferent hair colours? come on, get your mendelian genetics cap on ffs!

Anyway my rewrite in regards to Andres would not go that diferent then whats already stated except....
he was hitting on Emily best friend for several straight years until Mel caught them arguinging over Santi...
and that was when Mel would reveal Andres for the sleezebag that he is, since its hypocrisy on his part!

this way Andres is a creep i mean hitting on other girls? sure, but your wife´s best friend? how retard are you?
Mel would not tell prior because she did not want to make Emily choose beteween her husband and her best friend!

this is a logical sequence imho! this way Andres is actually quite nice,
the 40 year old over the hill hag should be thankfull of even having sex, him marrying her is like a blessing!
seriously if he is well off, he can get single mothers with 5-6 years old which means they are 25 not fucking 40!
or even better a woman without a kid that ranges from 27 to 32, not a 40 year old hag!
something something something 40 year old something something and if he is rich enough he can get a 18-23 year old easily!
So why is he marrying her? must be love... or else he totally aiming at nailing Nikki and Cara in a corruptiong path
i am pretty sure i have seen that script in a game in here... the hero MC marries the Milf to seduce the daughters...
I'm one of those who was sad that Nyx sacrified Andres in that way. After being a more than good father to MC, he deserved to go with dignity, not like a miserable cheater. It will be much better that Andres died in a car accident. There's "small" problem with my idea, because Emily would attend Andres' funeral, so on the way back MC and Emily will be seated together in the plane. No chance for Alexis to meet MC and get her plane toilet fuck :LOL: .

Reactions: MrD812 and LSC82

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
bug found on gabi's path

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in script
if Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help == True:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in <module>
NameError: name 'Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/episode_10.rpy", line 8938, in <module>
NameError: name 'Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Intertwined 0.10
Tue Jan 17 10:27:10 2023
I have to reply to my own post, because simple editing previous post won't help you to understand this error, and how to bypass it.

It appears at two places, second place under spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help statement was introduced during the latest rewrite 10.5 in files:
episode_9.rpy
episode_10.rpy
You won't have any problems if you "confront" Ethan during his quarrel with Erynn.
If you just left the scene, then you'll encounter this error in episode 10.

To safely bypass the error, rollback when it appears,
open the console with SHIFT + O
type this line
$ Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help = False
press Enter
press Escape to exit console

Keep playing. I'm prety sure that after you pass the error point any future save file will not be corrupted.

NOTE: Console is not enabled by default in Intertwined. To open console I'm using a small file in attachment.
Extract it in Intertwined's /game folder. It should work with any other Ren'py game if placed in its game folder.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
You didn't comment on John's/Valeria's role in that scene. My guess is that you're not very fond of that idea. And, now we come to the part where MC is all alone against very angry Ethan, and two of his goons. Why I'm so against this whole alley shit ? Violence only lead to more violence. And, it's MC's time to be badly beaten in that alley. How to keep on going after that ? IRL it's a one way road, hospital, or even grave. Yes, Ethan could use the fact that Zach was there and had a fight with MC. So he can use MC's death to accuse Zach of MC's murder (got two goons as witnesses). Perfect opportunity to get rid of MC (and Zach). Angry, evil man can do that easily. GAME OVER!
I have no really thoughts about that third scene, so I didn't want to waffle about that. My only thoughts after this scene was hope that MC will have proper attitude towards Zach and NYX will not force player to make peace with him becasue "he is old friend and made mistake and he is sorry" or other kind of shit.

Also I do not like idea often repeated in VNs when MC has got only one male friend and everything is based on him. Often it is just wingman unable to get laid on his own or/and jester. Like you are forced to be his friend but the only good friend I saw so far in VNs was Liam from Acting Lessons (still kinda jester but lets say it was plot-related). On the other side you got Derek from BaDIK, this barman guy in Hillside, Chris from LeapOfFaith, Mike from SummersHeat etc etc. Like why cannot you have two normal male friends?

Reactions: misfolk and LSC82

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I have to reply to my own post, because simple editing previous post won't help you to understand this error, and how to bypass it.

It appears at two places, second place under spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help statement was introduced during the latest rewrite 10.5 in files:
episode_9.rpy
episode_10.rpy
You won't have any problems if you "confront" Ethan during his quarrel with Erynn.
If you just left the scene, then you'll encounter this error in episode 10.

To safely bypass the error, rollback when it appears,
open the console with SHIFT + O
type this line
$ Valeria_Week4_Friday_Help = False
press Enter
press Escape to exit console

Keep playing. I'm prety sure that after you pass the error point any future save file will not be corrupted.

NOTE: Console is not enabled by default in Intertwined. To open console I'm using a small file in attachment.
Extract it in Intertwined's /game folder. It should work with any other Ren'py game if placed in its game folder.
Nyx's already fixed that bug right after v0.10.5 release, so the next update won't have it. She'll be aware of all possible errors players may come across before EP11 comes out, I'm telling you. Btw, that bug is one of the small ones that the re-coded scripts have.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I have no really thoughts about that third scene, so I didn't want to waffle about that. My only thoughts after this scene was hope that MC will have proper attitude towards Zach and NYX will not force player to make peace with him becasue "he is old friend and made mistake and he is sorry" or other kind of shit.

Also I do not like idea often repeated in VNs when MC has got only one male friend and everything is based on him. Often it is just wingman unable to get laid on his own or/and jester. Like you are forced to be his friend but the only good friend I saw so far in VNs was Liam from Acting Lessons (still kinda jester but lets say it was plot-related). On the other side you got Derek from BaDIK, this barman guy in Hillside, Chris from LeapOfFaith, Mike from SummersHeat etc etc. Like why cannot you have two normal male friends?
how can you leave out Chang from Eternum :)

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021

I like ORS for this reason. You've got three male friends that have different success with women:
  • one is a shy neckbeard who sucks as a wingman, it's your job to get him laid
  • one is an ex-chad turned NEET, whose failing relationship you can either fix or sabotage
  • one is a playa with a black python in his pants, you can either try to keep up with him or agree that bros come before hos and split the playing field

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
one is a playa with a black python in his pants, you can either try to keep up with him or agree that bros come before hos and split the playing field
Bottom up or down is the question then?
1st your bros, then the hos, not sure the hos mind as long as you pay your bill.

Zthirty1420

Oct 26, 2022
Damn lol the arguments/discussion on this thread are basically reaching supreme court defense levels lol personally i love this story, i love the twists and turns and that it is not just an "MC F**** all the girls and they are oblivious" type of game. There may be subtle issue here and there butni would imagine writing a script on this level is quite difficult and hats off to you NYX becaus imo you have done a damn fine job this far lol im honestly looking forward to the next addition to this story, i also had many paths laid out and i does suck i have to stary it over again but o well.. this game and "leap of faith" are probably my most favorite stories written in a visual novel type game.. and if anyone can recommend similar style stories im all ears!!

Keep up the good work on this and i cant wait for ch11! Btw this is not a bash of any sorts to those having discussions here, i actually love reading them and feel like i ki da learn some thi gs i may have missed along the way , this game it clearly held in a high standard for so many people to want to discuss it on this level!! Love this community!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Intertwined v0.10.5 with scrappy WT and gallery mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, rename save pages, seethru textbox resizeable text etc etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/inter.twined/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

10.0 RPA file
Mega

0.10.5 Update apk. You'll need to download the RPA file above

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.10.5

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019

Unlocked
Progress Update - Episode 11

Small update.
Not that much to communicate yet since It's still in the early stages.
Also still working on the first scene of this update and will do for at least a week or two more. It's a pretty lengthy scene, but that also depends on your status with certain love interests. It's also possible to skip that whole scene.
MC will have some inner conflict again, just as in ep9. I also just focus on 1 particular LI since it would be overkill to include every possible relationship MC's in. See the example between Alexis and Valeria in ep9.|
That's it basically. I'm mostly focusing on creating the renders for now and still debating which LIs will get content and who won't.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes