LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Uhh..why these pages full of

Shortly : Santi is written to be the good person which he isn't
Andres is written to be an asshole Which he isn't or completely
Emily isn't good either handled the situation of her son very poorly
They are shit people and Andres isn't He Rise a kid who isn't related to him!!!
And been better parent more than MC "biological" parents
But it seemed that Andres won't be important in the story more than the info he is the one who rised the MC that give the space for Santiago to return to Emily and be a happy family again.....well not again but family...kind of
Or appear the knight in armor who helps Erynn with his "connections"
Andres was a good father, he went above and beyond to take care of the MC, when he split from Emily he could've shrugged off having anything to do with the kid (it sure doesn't help a brand new bachelor having a 13 year old to feed and attend to), but he kept his end of the deal.
He was written off unceremoniously, and turned into a huge prick.
Became the guy who never got over his ex, his childhood enemy and a cheater...
And to cap things off didn't even try to understand the situation his son was in...
Some(me included) think he deserved a little better given that he was a man of character and a good father for so long, but it is what is and the story isn't about him(in my head cannon the 2 make up a couple of months after the end game).

Emily, after 2 rewrites i think Nyx finally managed to "clear" her(which was always her intention, she never ment for her to be bad, unfortunately it never came out right in the text).
The new, "sending him away for spring break, but the kid chose to live there with his father instead" is a much better look for her than the old "you were being a prick so i sent you to live your father", so now (finally) she's in the clear, she's an alright mom and always tries her best for her kid.

Santi, he was a playa and froze when he got the news he would have kid, the unexplained part is where was he in the time after that? We see him try to speak to Emily once after he ran off the first time, but "he graduated and i never saw him again" is a pretty poor excuse for him vanishing, Melissa has pictures of him in her backyard with Emily, again "Emily blew him off once" is a poor excuse when there's a child on the line, the guy pretty much washed his hands...
And assuming he is indeed Gabi's husband he's also a shitty partner, and may be up to something (who is buying that he just works too much?).

Scene 3: Making a plan for John to meet Ethan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, we all hate rewrites. But how blind we should be. Those scenes simply don't make sense.

Now I have to prepare for shitstorm.
Yeah after John kicked the crap out of Ethan arranging for him to hire Erynn sounds bad, and John is a guy who stands out.

Last edited:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
About Andres, there's no point in trying to explain his sudden change of behaviour. Nyx pussied out (her words) from the original idea that Nikki's sudden death was the reason for MC to go back to mommy.

Her words:

I'm glad I kept her in the game then..
Here is a little background info I was struggling with big time:

Nikki was supposed to die in that car accident.. I even made the renders for it.. MC felt so much guilt and after a while he just couldn't handle it and went back to live with his mom.
But I pussied out.. I just couldn't do it.. I like the character too much myself..

Was it a mistake.. Maybe.. Would it have been better that way.. Maybe..

posted here

If she wanted somebody's death so much, it could have been Andres'. Similar scenario, car accident. IMHO way much better then throwing Andres under the train by making him a bad father and a cheater, out of nowhere. For me that simply doesn't work. Too late now :( .

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
definately prefer Val or Elena over Layla. i just don't find Layla all that attractive compared to them. but since i have mostly played as LI being Alexis/Erynn and Cara/Nikki. i haven't played a Layla path..yet.
it's not that exciting a path tbh, not a lot of one-on-one content with her, seems a bit neglected to me

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes