Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I am wondering about Alexis Story...
Is she a backstabber or MC and Erynn weren't a thing so it doesn't count still she knew how Erynn felt about him
Not mentioning the "secret path" where she will try to steal mc from her own sister
The problem with the Alexis path is that whether she's included in the story or not makes no difference. She's completely modular. If you're not on the Alexis path, then any main story scene she would have otherwise been in will go on just fine without her.

It's the same with Cara and Nikki, though at least they serve as a narrative explanation of why MC decided to move back home. Outside of that though, they disappear. That's why I consider all three (Alexis, Cara, Nikki) to be "optional" LIs.

Personally I'm only really interested in Valeria, and maybe a little Layla. So I rarely do any playthroughs involving Alexis/Cara/Nikki. They're just so irrelevant.

• Angry
Reactions: nyrek

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The problem with the Alexis path is that whether she's included in the story or not makes no difference. She's completely modular. If you're not on the Alexis path, then any main story scene she would have otherwise been in will go on just fine without her.

It's the same with Cara and Nikki, though at least they serve as a narrative explanation of why MC decided to move back home. Outside of that though, they disappear. That's why I consider all three (Alexis, Cara, Nikki) to be "optional" LIs.

Personally I'm only really interested in Valeria, and maybe a little Layla. So I rarely do any playthroughs involving Alexis/Cara/Nikki. They're just so irrelevant.
too bad Val has so little content so far... could use more.

Reactions: Jericho85

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No way. Definitely threesome potential.
oh yeah for sure, if let's say a throuple is an option I'm not saying no, but my reaction was to the statement that we switch from Layla to Elena. Which would we be a bummer for her to say the least.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Most non-harem games appear to have throuple options these days, it does look likely that Elena and Layla would be that route in this game, especially as you can't really get on Elena route without Layla. The other option would be Val with anyone given she seems to try harder if she knows MC is dating someone else.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes