Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Why should the parents be against it ? They aren't related by blood and there is no classic family relationship, as they just meet...i don't see a reason for it.
As for the wider society, why should they care ? It's just sep-family, most people don't consider that incest, most not even morally wrong, even less if you meet as adults.
I was wondering the same thing for the whole Chasing Sunsets gameplay but I think action there was UK related...

Google says
There is no U.S. law that makes it illegal for stepsiblings to become lawful husbands and wives
Throughout the United Kingdom (UK), Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man, the law prohibits certain blood relatives, step relatives and relatives-in-law from getting married or registering as civil partners

Reactions: Raziel_8

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Surprisingly well done model. I immediately thought of the RL Sha'Carri when I saw her the first time. Though that could be mostly because of the rather unique name. :unsure:

Anyway still kinda random to include her with the same name and all. Is Nyx such a big fan? :D
I guess Nyx is a fan?

I only found out through this thread that Sha'Carri was a RL person.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I was wondering the same thing for the whole Chasing Sunsets gameplay but I think action there was UK related...

Google says
for me i would veiw the chasing sunsets situation different they grew up together and where raised since childhood as brother and sister compared to this story when they meet when both are over 18

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes