wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
But I don't think it will be that easy. It has to be approached somehow. I see Elena and the mс casually flirting as a joke in front of Layla, and gradually she'll realize it's not a joke and get jealous. Well, this is just the beginning, and I have no idea yet how they will come to an agreement

Reactions: Puma1978
Jan 25, 2023
I am wondering about Alexis Story...
Is she a backstabber or MC and Erynn weren't a thing so it doesn't count still she knew how Erynn felt about him
Not mentioning the "secret path" where she will try to steal mc from her own sister
True that they were not a couple but she was kind of a shitty best friend. She ditches going to the gig with Erynn and takes MC instead. She also leaves it a bit late to tell her bestie that she has hooked up with MC and ends up in that mess resulting in all the *crying* drama :LOL:

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
After new hardware and new windows and no savegames anymore, I had very much fun to play it from beginning again.
But even at the first playing, I never get why Cara and Nikki act like now when two dif. people get married, that they in that blick of on eye thye are now brother and sister. On the paper yaeh maybeee, but wtf that can never be, it this again so a dumb american behave or whats the matter they act so extremly dumb. Or written from the dev so dumb?
Sry I love this game, but this acting and this timeline in the game is only uhhh.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
After new hardware and new windows and no savegames anymore, I had very much fun to play it from beginning again.
But even at the first playing, I never get why Cara and Nikki act like now when two dif. people get married, that they in that blick of on eye thye are now brother and sister. On the paper yaeh maybeee, but wtf that can never be, it this again so a dumb american behave or whats the matter they act so extremly dumb. Or written from the dev so dumb?
Sry I love this game, but this acting and this timeline in the game is only uhhh.
The problem is how it will be perceived. Do you really think either parent would accept two teenagers living under the same roof as brother and sister (even though they aren't biologically related) being in a sexual relationship. Would the wider society accept it, how would people at their school (in the case of Cara) react?

You may not see it as morally wrong but the wider world does.

Reactions: sava75

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
The problem is how it will be perceived. Do you really think either parent would accept two teenagers living under the same roof as brother and sister (even though they aren't biologically related) being in a sexual relationship. Would the wider society accept it, how would people at their school (in the case of Cara) react?

i dont think most would see it as a problem they resently met its not as if they grew up as brother and sister i actually know people with very similar situation

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Why should the parents be against it ? They aren't related by blood and there is no classic family relationship, as they just meet...i don't see a reason for it.
As for the wider society, why should they care ? It's just sep-family, most people don't consider that incest, most not even morally wrong, even less if you meet as adults.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Why should the parents be against it ? They aren't related by blood and there is no classic family relationship, as they just meet...i don't see a reason for it.
As for the wider society, why should they care ? It's just sep-family, most people don't consider that incest, most not even morally wrong, even less if you meet as adults.
i think its a north american thing! same house same family and thus family rules apply!

he increased his portfolio of national sponsors for being married with kids
but he lost a shit load of international, namely north american sponsorhips!
that is why i say it must be some N.American societal rule or something!
No blood, no incest, and even with 4th degree cousins people turn their nose!

Reactions: Raziel_8
4.40 star(s) 274 Votes