Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Guess is time to remove this game from my list, that whole John / Emily and Zach / Valeria teasing.... not my kind of thing, seems like this game changed too much for my taste anymore.
i dont think Zach and Valeria is teasing, Valeria made is quite obvious shes not interested in him and more interested in the MC if you have high enough points with her

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
i dont think Zach and Valeria is teasing, Valeria made is quite obvious shes not interested in him and more interested in the MC if you have high enough points with her
But the way it's presented it's bad taste teasing, it didn't bother me but i can see why it would bother some people.

The dev don't need that, the writing sells the game alone, teasing it's just a "haha i got you" moment and it gets old fast.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
And the whole kissing Zach/Valeria in the pool?
The whole Tori talking about fucking everyone too and still getting lots of screen time and scenes in the game?
There is too many things I don't like about this last update that it already ruined the game for me.
As someone that did support this game for almost a year in the past and was of the first one's Patreons, I'm very disappointed with all this.
What hurts the most is the whole shipping of Emily / John... to me is like punching those of us that love her... very unnecesary.

In all my saves they didn't kiss, at least is what they said in the truth or dare game.
Valeria never kissed Zach in the pool, and Tori is a known slut and im 99% sure is no1s LI but just there for lewd scenes for the people that cant wait for them from the proper LIs
Is still teasing to me, as I said in my first post... things that are unnecessary.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
okay, just made another playthrough... with alexis and erynn... i broke up with alexis after the confrontation in the bar, after the trainingcamp they are now a couple again? Very strange bug i think...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
And the whole kissing Zach/Valeria in the pool?
The whole Tori talking about fucking everyone too and still getting lots of screen time and scenes in the game?
There is too many things I don't like about this last update that it already ruined the game for me.
As someone that did support this game for almost a year in the past and was of the first one's Patreons, I'm very disappointed with all this.
Valeria never kissed Zach in the pool, and Tori is a known slut and im 99% sure is no1s LI but just there for lewd scenes for the people that cant wait for them from the proper LIs

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
okay, just made another playthrough... with alexis and erynn... i broke up with alexis after the confrontation in the bar, after the trainingcamp they are now a couple again? Very strange bug i think...
there is a bugfix a page back to fix that

Reactions: Hahn1900

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Rough episode for Zach, i was on his side, but he seriously can't do anything right, and it became annoying, very much so.
I'm 100% done with the Alexis path, never cared much for her but wanted to keep her around... but in this episode the MC is automatically telling everyone he has a girlfriend (even though i hid this fact from Erynn before), loses the option to flirt with Erynn... the only one that still "works" is Layla.
And Erynn again with the blue balling...

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Is the mod or the game broken? For my second playtrhough I have only chosen the green walkthrough answers and suddendly it just ended after the traning with Layla and it said end of episode 8. I did not even go to the traning camp XD

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Rough episode for Zach, i was on his side, but he seriously can't do anything right, and it became annoying, very much so.
I'm 100% done with the Alexis path, never cared much for her but wanted to keep her around... but in this episode the MC is automatically telling everyone he has a girlfriend (even though i rid this fact from Erynn before), loses the option to flirt with Erynn... the only one that still "works" is Layla.
And Erynn again with the blue balling...
i agree with you on Zach he has became really annoying and i really hope we are done with Miguel because i cant cope with 2 idiots, i hope Valeria becomes a real LI after this update because she jumped up to the number 2 spot behind Erynn for me

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
i agree with you on Zach he has became really annoying and i really hope we are done with Miguel because i cant cope with 2 idiots, i hope Valeria becomes a real LI after this update because she jumped up to the number 2 spot behind Erynn for me
For me she's still behind Erynn, Layla, Gabi... but now i have no compunctions about giving it to her good(can't believe i wanted to support his "efforts").

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
are points with val only earned in the latest update? can't remember if we've done shit with her before. Also if someone could share how to earn points with her that would be awesome
some option are pretty obvious to get points for her. just avoid looking at her photos (After groupie pict) and don't peek. also don't go with zach when he asked mc to go gym because val will dropped by if you have enough points.

ik this is given but don't help zach no matter which route you're on haha

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
eh, I'm confused. So...installed the bug fix and started a new playthrough on the Layla path. In the latest update the MC and Layla had a talk about him hooking up with Alexis. That never happened. I ignored Alexis and closed the path, on the plane, in the beginning.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Elena has such a cute romance shame that she's stuck to Layla for her romance and if you aren't interested in Layla. the dev forces her on Zac View attachment 1530664 h
I had to replay the game cause I didn't pursue Layla and it turned out that if I won't do all these Layla choices I won't be able to get on Elena's route (and I still don't see why I have to check out Layla in the classroom for Elena to kiss MC in the train). And the scene you talk about was also irritating, would prefer to have some choice who MC is going to end up in bed with (plus Zach becomes really irritating lately so, and Miguel is just completely unnecessary poorer copy of Zach imo). But hey, even though Layla was appearing quite often in this update her route almost completely stagnated (at least in my playthrough) while we could earn 12 pts with Elena even though she wasn't as prominently featured, so I hope for more content with her soon.

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes