Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well let's put it this way. Val is a self-insert by Nyx.

Never been a confirmed LI
Isn't on the LI list
Probably never will be a LI (unless Nyx decides to yet another story rewrite).

Pursue her at your own caution.
I have a save with her out of curiosity, wanna see how she dies :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
jesus christ, yes, Ximena had her daughter when she was 12 :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: She is around thirty years old.
Ximenia's age is not confirmed, Gabi's age has been confirmed as in her 20s but Ximenia could be a few years older, best friends don't have to be the same age.

Reactions: LSC82

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ximenia's age is not confirmed, Gabi's age has been confirmed as in her 20s but Ximenia could be a few years older, best friends don't have to be the same age.
late twenties/early thirties is what's said in the game, so let's say around thirty. She's not the mom anyway, would be too easy.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
late twenties/early thirties is what's said in the game, so let's say around thirty. She's not the mom anyway, would be too easy.
Can you find the scene where that age is confirmed? I don't recall it. If she's 34 or older she could feasibly be Val's mom, she is at least related to Val, the similarities between what we've seen of Val's mom and Ximenia are undeniable.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just imagine what her dad would do to mc if dad was machete.
buy him a motorcycle pay for their wedding, the downpayment on their 1st house and a promiss to shoot his knee cap if he ever hurts his little princess like the real machete did on his daughter wedding?

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and cxx

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Well let's put it this way. Val is a self-insert by Nyx.

Never been a confirmed LI
Isn't on the LI list
Probably never will be a LI (unless Nyx decides to yet another story rewrite).

Pursue her at your own caution.
Why do I always like impossible things? I wouldn't play this game anymore if I couldn't have Val.

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes