anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
late twenties/early thirties is what's said in the game, so let's say around thirty. She's not the mom anyway, would be too easy.
Can you find the scene where that age is confirmed? I don't recall it. If she's 34 or older she could feasibly be Val's mom, she is at least related to Val, the similarities between what we've seen of Val's mom and Ximenia are undeniable.

Reactions: LSC82

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just imagine what her dad would do to mc if dad was machete.
buy him a motorcycle pay for their wedding, the downpayment on their 1st house and a promiss to shoot his knee cap if he ever hurts his little princess like the real machete did on his daughter wedding?

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and cxx

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Well let's put it this way. Val is a self-insert by Nyx.

Never been a confirmed LI
Isn't on the LI list
Probably never will be a LI (unless Nyx decides to yet another story rewrite).

Pursue her at your own caution.
Why do I always like impossible things? I wouldn't play this game anymore if I couldn't have Val.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Why does the game focus so much on Alexis Character I get that mc,Ethan, his mom and Erynn are the ones that the Story is all about but the last 2 barely comparable to Alexis scencs and screen time
She became something of a writers pet imo.

And Nyx used her to connect the different sides of the story, she connects Erynn to Iris, she's the one legitimately connected to both the college girls and the school girls because her sister is an integral part of the school circle and her mom is the school's director, so she knows those girls too.
Although almost no conflict happens on her path, it's easy to tease that it will #soon.

Also for a long while, with Erynn being sloooow as she is, Layla being a virgin and Elena being cunt blocked by Layla, Melissa being just a dream(literally), tossing a random date with Alexis was an easy way to stop complaints about this being a complete blue ball fest(same for when the Riverside sisters show up).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes