minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 3689519
Have they met before?
I am playing Valeria and Gabi route, misc.
Does normal route have this?
this route is anything but "NORMAL"!

It is the hottest, but the most dangerous route you've played here so far.

Not only because of Gabi - if this relationship comes out, a lot of girls and women will be very angry with the MC - but we've already speculated here that there is some kind of family relationship between Gabi & Valeria or Valeria & Ximena.

But one thing you can be sure of is that this route will not end well!

PS: By the way, in case you missed it, she asks the same question in the club too.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is a bit cuck sussy even though it doesn't have explicit NTR I really question some of the writing and intent behind it, apparently the dev likes to fuck with the players heads sometimes(like with Emily? you can watch but no no no you can't have her only your LIs can be interested in her or fucked her :FacePalm: :rolleyes: ), however, I don't find it funny at all when you're trying to romance an LI and another dude is slapping her ass and pawing at her while she flirts back and she tells you she wants to fuck another dude. Instant mood killer. Regretting even playing her route.

There's plenty more examples of cuck adjacent moments in this too not just those, but Erynn getting pimped out and groped by strangers and ever worse, her virginity taken on video was already traumatizing enough. Don't know if the dev is into that cuckoldry stuff or what their intent really is with some of these moments but more annoying writing than anything else.

Well, I guess at least the dev didn't actually make the player watch the actual video of Erynn getting fucked and only showed it at an angle the MC could see. So that's one consolation :cautious:
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

socool

Jul 12, 2022
this route is anything but "NORMAL"!

It is the hottest, but the most dangerous route you've played here so far.

Not only because of Gabi - if this relationship comes out, a lot of girls and women will be very angry with the MC - but we've already speculated here that there is some kind of family relationship between Gabi & Valeria or Valeria & Ximena.

But one thing you can be sure of is that this route will not end well!

PS: By the way, in case you missed it, she asks the same question in the club too.
I did speedrun the game and found that this only happens for Valeria path even if you ignore gabi. So she is related to Valeria for sure . She is not her mom as mom knows his name and face in the previous encounters.
Then where did she see him? and Why did dev give extra scene particularly for Valeria's path? Dev is probably cooking something with her.

There is a similar scene with gabi, metaphorically saying she is his step-mom.
These are the consecutive scenes where you will find this only for gabi or if you include gabi route

1717171748226.png 1717171795812.png

That is why, I like this game. Everytime something new is poping up to my eyes.

Last edited:

socool

Jul 12, 2022
If you're playing the Valeria route then she may well have seen you from the driving seat of a car.
I think the person in the driving seat is her mom. She knows the MC name and photo clearly by the previous conversations. She even confirms him in the car.
If you are referring to something else, share a pic.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think the person in the driving seat is her mom. She knows the MC name and photo clearly by the previous conversations. She even confirms him in the car.
If you are referring to something else, share a pic.
And that contradicts what I said in what way? Don't forget everyone in this game are intertwined in some way.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
And that contradicts what I said in what way? Don't forget everyone in this game are intertwined in some way.
Yes. Everyone is related. These are my assumptions. Sometimes every character behaves like they got amnesia.

Even though I felt she is val's mom, but after watching three dialogue variations, I came to conclusion.
Only gabi path, she asked his name especially and found more about him later. (MC was not introduced as student)
Only valeria path, she asked have we met before and didn't asked his name especially (May be because he is a student).
Both gabi and valeria path, she asked have we met before, she asked his name especially and found more about him later.

From third incident, I decided that may be she is not val's mom. If she were her mom, she wouldn't have asked valeria in the car, the previous day, he is MC right? and the next day forget who is he?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes. Everyone is related. These are my assumptions. Sometimes every character behaves like they got amnesia.

Even though I felt she is val's mom, but after watching three dialogue variations, I came to conclusion.
Only gabi path, she asked his name especially and found more about him later. (MC was not introduced as student)
Only valeria path, she asked have we met before and didn't asked his name especially (May be because he is a student).
Both gabi and valeria path, she asked have we met before, she asked his name especially and found more about him later.

From third incident, I decided that may be she is not val's mom. If she were her mom, she wouldn't have asked valeria in the car, the previous day, he is MC right? and the next day forget who is he?
The common theme there is that in the two Valeria path options (with or without Gabi) she asks have we met before, but she doesn't ask that question if you're not on Valeria's path, suggesting that she doesn't think MC looks familiar if you're not on Valeria's path. The common theme of the Gabi path options (with or without Valeria) is that she asks for MC's name, that means it's possible that Ximenia has realised that MC is Gabi's boytoy. That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?
I would think that at this point, if she's the mom, the MC and Valeria only have kissed some and took pictures together and nothing more. Once she realise, it would be easy enough for Ximena to tell Gabi the situation and stop everything if she thinks Valeria plan on getting serious with MC.

BUT that's never gonna happen, because this is intertwined and when ANY situation happens, it always go from 0 to 60 in less than 3 dialog lines to create hyper inflated drama. (and usually get the MC ruthlessly dumped)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would think that at this point, if she's the mom, the MC and Valeria only have kissed some and took pictures together and nothing more. Once she realise, it would be easy enough for Ximena to tell Gabi the situation and stop everything if she thinks Valeria plan on getting serious with MC.

BUT that's never gonna happen, because this is intertwined and when ANY situation happens, it always go from 0 to 60 in less than 3 dialog lines to create hyper inflated drama. (and usually get the MC ruthlessly dumped)
She knows how much her daughter likes MC though, she's mentioned it more than once to Valeria, so it's likely to go one of two ways: Ximenia will tell Gabi to back off or she'll report her for fucking a student in order to clear the way for her daughter to get with the guy she really likes, or Ximenia will tell Valeria that MC has been sleeping with Gabi in order to stop her getting too close to MC. Either way MC gets brutally dumped by either Gabi or Valeria.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
The common theme there is that in the two Valeria path options (with or without Gabi) she asks have we met before, but she doesn't ask that question if you're not on Valeria's path, suggesting that she doesn't think MC looks familiar if you're not on Valeria's path. The common theme of the Gabi path options (with or without Valeria) is that she asks for MC's name, that means it's possible that Ximenia has realised that MC is Gabi's boytoy. That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?
Lets go by only valeria's path. My point is If Ximena is her mom, then why would she forget MC after seeing him twice (Xim: He looks better than in pictures and waving him) and knowing his name. Ximena would have introduced Gabi like MC as Valeria's knows him like a friend or boyfriend (some additional dialogue line) even after Gabi told that he is one of her students.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you forgot To be continued. :p

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Lets go by only valeria's path. My point is If Ximena is her mom, then why would she forget MC after seeing him twice (Xim: He looks better than in pictures and waving him) and knowing his name. Ximena would have introduced Gabi like MC as Valeria's knows him like a friend or boyfriend (some additional dialogue line) even after Gabi told that he is one of her students.
But Ximenia doesn't know the name of the guy Valeria is into just what he looks like that's why she says "Have we met before?" on the Valeria route (with or without Gabi route), because she knows she's seen him before, but doesn't immediately realise he's Valeria's crush, I'm pretty sure she would have worked it out pretty quickly but wouldn't want to embarrass Valeria by saying anything in front of MC, as far as she knows MC is just Valeria's friend that Valeria has a crush on, Valeria actually tells her mom that MC has a girlfriend when talking about him (in at least some routes). Ximenia probably realises immediately by Gabi's reaction to seeing MC that MC is her boytoy when on the Gabi route which is why she asks for his name on that route, but doesn't bother asking if you're not on Gabi's route.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But Ximenia doesn't know the name of the guy Valeria is into just what he looks like that's why she says "Have we met before?" on the Valeria route (with or without Gabi route), because she knows she's seen him before, but doesn't immediately realise he's Valeria's crush, I'm pretty sure she would have worked it out pretty quickly but wouldn't want to embarrass Valeria by saying anything in front of MC, as far as she knows MC is just Valeria's friend that Valeria has a crush on, Valeria actually tells her mom that MC has a girlfriend when talking about him (in at least some routes). Ximenia probably realises immediately by Gabi's reaction to seeing MC that MC is her boytoy when on the Gabi route which is why she asks for his name on that route, but doesn't bother asking if you're not on Gabi's route.
Going to say after the last few pages, you are making a whole lotta of assumptions abouit Xim knowing Gabi is fucking a schoolboy.

A whole lot.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Going to say after the last few pages, you are making a whole lotta of assumptions abouit Xim knowing Gabi is fucking a schoolboy.

A whole lot.
Give another feasible reason why Ximenia asking MC what his name is only happens on Gabi's route? She doesn't ask if you're not on Gabi's route.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Give another feasible reason why Ximenia asking MC what his name is only happens on Gabi's route? She doesn't ask if you're not on Gabi's route.
Honestly, I try not to do theories for this because knowing Nyx, they are most likely wrong and way off base, and really could be any number of reasons why she does/writes what she does.

One I thing I will never do though, is state an entire theory (as fact) and then die on the hill of an assumption with zero proof for and/or of it. As any court will tell you, circumstantial means very little and with Nyx's love of misdirection....

Reactions: Saboracss and LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Honestly, I try not to do theories for this because knowing Nyx, they are most likely wrong, and really could be any number of reasons why she does/writes what she does.

One I thing I will never do though, is state an entire theory (as fact) and then die on the hill of an assumption with zero proof for and/or of it. As any court will tell you, circumstantial means very little and with Nyx's love of misdirection....
I'm not saying Gabi has told Ximenia she's fucking a student, only that she's told Ximenia she's fucking someone new, and Ximenia could tell from Gabi's reaction to MC that he is the guy she's fucking. There is no other explanation for Ximenia asking MC his name only on Gabi's route.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes