Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm the opposite. Lexi 1, Erynn 2. I've got the impression that neither of them are very high on most people's lists.

That red wig does work very well on Lexi. I don't know how MC didn't take her right there in the shop. I would have. :ROFLMAO:

And that scene of the dare is absolutely one of my favs. And then when you're telling Emily about it and she's getting all Aaaawwww as well. Very well done.:love:
Yeah honestly Nyx does a really good job at doing some cute wholesome scenes. I recall liking the one where Andriana finds out Lexi has a boyfriend alot , then the one with Emily on the phone in the recent update was good. But yeah if Lexi wore that wig again Idk if I could resist she is a hotter Adriana even tho I think they are the same model haha.

Yea I just wasn't attracted to Lexi, but I've also read some spoilers in this thread too, and I'm not sure 100% since I haven't fully played her route you can correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Alexis know that Erynn loved the MC for years because Erynn would tell her those things? IMO that's a pretty big stab to the back from a so called best friend to start leading the MC on and seducing him knowing full well your friend has always loved them.
Yeah pretty much but it's also a tricky situation small spoiler Lexi did have feeling for him to, she caught them right before the MC left. The difference is she never told Erynn about them. So yeah she was being selfish and one can say she did betray Erynn on some level as well. It really comes down to your own point of view how bad it is. Because with the context of Lexi's feelings to me it doesn't feel like a total betrayal to me and it's not like she didn't feel any remorse for doing it or anything. She was just caught up in the moment and didn't want to stop and apparently she was about to tell Erynn the same day she confronted her if I got the timeline correct. I think id feel different if she did it out of jealously , malice or for some petty reason so even tho the reason was very selfish but with the context of her feelings I can't help but to overlook it after all she is only human. That and honestly it is a very good path just like Erynn she does feel like a girlfriend as well to me and has alot of cute moments. But that could be cause it's the early days and feels like puppy dog love.

Interesting. Isn't the structure of this game that they are essentially the two main LIs? I wonder who the most popular girls are then if not them.
I think Layla , Valeria and Mellisa / Nikki are the popular ones.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yea I just wasn't attracted to Lexi, but I've also read some spoilers in this thread too, and I'm not sure 100% since I haven't fully played her route you can correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Alexis know that Erynn loved the MC for years because Erynn would tell her those things? IMO that's a pretty big stab to the back from a so called best friend to start leading the MC on and seducing him knowing full well your friend has always loved them.
It's an interesting one, because if anything I believe Lexi loved him first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which she never told Erynn or anyone (as far as we know - Edit: I've been informed that on ASP, Erynn did know). Erynn grew to love MC too, but there was no outward display of that and still felt like they were best friends when MC left. None of this comes out at first, so I expect people feel like she's slutty, jumping on her BFFs crush as soon as she saw him.

I guess this will sound like a Lexi defense, but it must have been really hard for Lexi, during the Erynn 'I love him' chats. Not saying, 'hey, I love him too', but expecting to never see him again, kept her mouth shut.

When she saw him again, she thought he was hot, and when she realised it was her first crush, she really couldn't help herself. She immediately felt guilty about Erynn, and went back and forth what to do and decided to avoid MC. Until he stumbled back into her life. And suddenly, she's fallen even harder. MC loves her too, and she has no idea how to tell either of them what's going on. And as time goes on, she keeps putting it off and it gets harder and harder to tell them, till it blows up in her face. Which she knew it was going to.

I'll admit, it was a pretty shitty thing to do, to blow Erynn off and take MC to the concert, but by then she just wanted to spend as much time with MC as she could.

From childhood, Lexi has always kept that stuff to herself (Who knows if she'd ever have told Adriana about him, if he hadn't slapped her ass).

I can certainly see, how some would think she stabbed Erynn in the back, but I don't really see it that way. (While recognizing that I am biased to my fav). She finally had a chance to be with her childhood crush, yet immediately wondered how it would affect her BFF. Not knocking Erynn, but when she finds out, it takes her a lot longer to consider Lexi's feelings rather than her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's an interesting one, because if anything I believe Lexi loved him first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which she never told Erynn or anyone (as far as we know).
One small point: on the Alexis secret path Erynn mentions that MC was Lexi's first kiss (during the hot tub scene) so she did tell Erynn.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
This game is a bit cuck sussy even though it doesn't have explicit NTR I really question some of the writing and intent behind it, apparently the dev likes to fuck with the players heads sometimes(like with Emily? you can watch but no no no you can't have her only your LIs can be interested in her or fucked her :FacePalm: :rolleyes: ), however, I don't find it funny at all when you're trying to romance an LI and another dude is slapping her ass and pawing at her while she flirts back and she tells you she wants to fuck another dude. Instant mood killer. Regretting even playing her route.

There's plenty more examples of cuck adjacent moments in this too not just those, but Erynn getting pimped out and groped by strangers and ever worse, her virginity taken on video was already traumatizing enough. Don't know if the dev is into that cuckoldry stuff or what their intent really is with some of these moments but more annoying writing than anything else.

Well, I guess at least the dev didn't actually make the player watch the actual video of Erynn getting fucked and only showed it at an angle the MC could see. So that's one consolation :cautious:
Cuck adjacent? :rolleyes:
First of all, Valeria isn't in a relationship with the MC even after they've kissed so she is free to do whatever she wants. Is she not allowed to say (to Tori not you) that she finds another guy physically attractive? Not sure how you play but my MC is after pretty much every girl in his vacinity, so is in no position to judge.
As for the gym ass slap, again my MC slaps Erynn's ass every chance he gets, even if I'm not on her path. So are we really going to judge? From what I see when playing Val's path, the MC is the only guy that she makes out with or is interested in romantically. For me she is easily a top 3 in Intertwined and I look forward to seeing more of her in the future.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 3689519
Have they met before?
I am playing Valeria and Gabi route, misc.
Does normal route have this?
this route is anything but "NORMAL"!

It is the hottest, but the most dangerous route you've played here so far.

Not only because of Gabi - if this relationship comes out, a lot of girls and women will be very angry with the MC - but we've already speculated here that there is some kind of family relationship between Gabi & Valeria or Valeria & Ximena.

But one thing you can be sure of is that this route will not end well!

PS: By the way, in case you missed it, she asks the same question in the club too.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This game is a bit cuck sussy even though it doesn't have explicit NTR I really question some of the writing and intent behind it, apparently the dev likes to fuck with the players heads sometimes(like with Emily? you can watch but no no no you can't have her only your LIs can be interested in her or fucked her :FacePalm: :rolleyes: ), however, I don't find it funny at all when you're trying to romance an LI and another dude is slapping her ass and pawing at her while she flirts back and she tells you she wants to fuck another dude. Instant mood killer. Regretting even playing her route.

There's plenty more examples of cuck adjacent moments in this too not just those, but Erynn getting pimped out and groped by strangers and ever worse, her virginity taken on video was already traumatizing enough. Don't know if the dev is into that cuckoldry stuff or what their intent really is with some of these moments but more annoying writing than anything else.

Well, I guess at least the dev didn't actually make the player watch the actual video of Erynn getting fucked and only showed it at an angle the MC could see. So that's one consolation :cautious:
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

socool

Jul 12, 2022
this route is anything but "NORMAL"!

It is the hottest, but the most dangerous route you've played here so far.

Not only because of Gabi - if this relationship comes out, a lot of girls and women will be very angry with the MC - but we've already speculated here that there is some kind of family relationship between Gabi & Valeria or Valeria & Ximena.

But one thing you can be sure of is that this route will not end well!

PS: By the way, in case you missed it, she asks the same question in the club too.
I did speedrun the game and found that this only happens for Valeria path even if you ignore gabi. So she is related to Valeria for sure . She is not her mom as mom knows his name and face in the previous encounters.
Then where did she see him? and Why did dev give extra scene particularly for Valeria's path? Dev is probably cooking something with her.

There is a similar scene with gabi, metaphorically saying she is his step-mom.
These are the consecutive scenes where you will find this only for gabi or if you include gabi route

1717171748226.png 1717171795812.png

That is why, I like this game. Everytime something new is poping up to my eyes.

Last edited:

socool

Jul 12, 2022
If you're playing the Valeria route then she may well have seen you from the driving seat of a car.
I think the person in the driving seat is her mom. She knows the MC name and photo clearly by the previous conversations. She even confirms him in the car.
If you are referring to something else, share a pic.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think the person in the driving seat is her mom. She knows the MC name and photo clearly by the previous conversations. She even confirms him in the car.
If you are referring to something else, share a pic.
And that contradicts what I said in what way? Don't forget everyone in this game are intertwined in some way.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
And that contradicts what I said in what way? Don't forget everyone in this game are intertwined in some way.
Yes. Everyone is related. These are my assumptions. Sometimes every character behaves like they got amnesia.

Even though I felt she is val's mom, but after watching three dialogue variations, I came to conclusion.
Only gabi path, she asked his name especially and found more about him later. (MC was not introduced as student)
Only valeria path, she asked have we met before and didn't asked his name especially (May be because he is a student).
Both gabi and valeria path, she asked have we met before, she asked his name especially and found more about him later.

From third incident, I decided that may be she is not val's mom. If she were her mom, she wouldn't have asked valeria in the car, the previous day, he is MC right? and the next day forget who is he?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yes. Everyone is related. These are my assumptions. Sometimes every character behaves like they got amnesia.

Even though I felt she is val's mom, but after watching three dialogue variations, I came to conclusion.
Only gabi path, she asked his name especially and found more about him later. (MC was not introduced as student)
Only valeria path, she asked have we met before and didn't asked his name especially (May be because he is a student).
Both gabi and valeria path, she asked have we met before, she asked his name especially and found more about him later.

From third incident, I decided that may be she is not val's mom. If she were her mom, she wouldn't have asked valeria in the car, the previous day, he is MC right? and the next day forget who is he?
The common theme there is that in the two Valeria path options (with or without Gabi) she asks have we met before, but she doesn't ask that question if you're not on Valeria's path, suggesting that she doesn't think MC looks familiar if you're not on Valeria's path. The common theme of the Gabi path options (with or without Valeria) is that she asks for MC's name, that means it's possible that Ximenia has realised that MC is Gabi's boytoy. That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?
I would think that at this point, if she's the mom, the MC and Valeria only have kissed some and took pictures together and nothing more. Once she realise, it would be easy enough for Ximena to tell Gabi the situation and stop everything if she thinks Valeria plan on getting serious with MC.

BUT that's never gonna happen, because this is intertwined and when ANY situation happens, it always go from 0 to 60 in less than 3 dialog lines to create hyper inflated drama. (and usually get the MC ruthlessly dumped)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would think that at this point, if she's the mom, the MC and Valeria only have kissed some and took pictures together and nothing more. Once she realise, it would be easy enough for Ximena to tell Gabi the situation and stop everything if she thinks Valeria plan on getting serious with MC.

BUT that's never gonna happen, because this is intertwined and when ANY situation happens, it always go from 0 to 60 in less than 3 dialog lines to create hyper inflated drama. (and usually get the MC ruthlessly dumped)
She knows how much her daughter likes MC though, she's mentioned it more than once to Valeria, so it's likely to go one of two ways: Ximenia will tell Gabi to back off or she'll report her for fucking a student in order to clear the way for her daughter to get with the guy she really likes, or Ximenia will tell Valeria that MC has been sleeping with Gabi in order to stop her getting too close to MC. Either way MC gets brutally dumped by either Gabi or Valeria.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
The common theme there is that in the two Valeria path options (with or without Gabi) she asks have we met before, but she doesn't ask that question if you're not on Valeria's path, suggesting that she doesn't think MC looks familiar if you're not on Valeria's path. The common theme of the Gabi path options (with or without Valeria) is that she asks for MC's name, that means it's possible that Ximenia has realised that MC is Gabi's boytoy. That could cause problems if you're on both the Gabi and Valeria routes, will Ximenia tell her daughter that the guy she's interested in has fucked a teacher? Or would Ximenia tell her best friend that the guy she's been sleeping with has been getting very close to her daughter?
Lets go by only valeria's path. My point is If Ximena is her mom, then why would she forget MC after seeing him twice (Xim: He looks better than in pictures and waving him) and knowing his name. Ximena would have introduced Gabi like MC as Valeria's knows him like a friend or boyfriend (some additional dialogue line) even after Gabi told that he is one of her students.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes