cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
BUT that's never gonna happen, because this is intertwined and when ANY situation happens, it always go from 0 to 60 in less than 3 dialog lines to create hyper inflated drama. (and usually get the MC ruthlessly dumped)
you forgot To be continued. :p

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Lets go by only valeria's path. My point is If Ximena is her mom, then why would she forget MC after seeing him twice (Xim: He looks better than in pictures and waving him) and knowing his name. Ximena would have introduced Gabi like MC as Valeria's knows him like a friend or boyfriend (some additional dialogue line) even after Gabi told that he is one of her students.
But Ximenia doesn't know the name of the guy Valeria is into just what he looks like that's why she says "Have we met before?" on the Valeria route (with or without Gabi route), because she knows she's seen him before, but doesn't immediately realise he's Valeria's crush, I'm pretty sure she would have worked it out pretty quickly but wouldn't want to embarrass Valeria by saying anything in front of MC, as far as she knows MC is just Valeria's friend that Valeria has a crush on, Valeria actually tells her mom that MC has a girlfriend when talking about him (in at least some routes). Ximenia probably realises immediately by Gabi's reaction to seeing MC that MC is her boytoy when on the Gabi route which is why she asks for his name on that route, but doesn't bother asking if you're not on Gabi's route.

Reactions: vireker and LSC82

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But Ximenia doesn't know the name of the guy Valeria is into just what he looks like that's why she says "Have we met before?" on the Valeria route (with or without Gabi route), because she knows she's seen him before, but doesn't immediately realise he's Valeria's crush, I'm pretty sure she would have worked it out pretty quickly but wouldn't want to embarrass Valeria by saying anything in front of MC, as far as she knows MC is just Valeria's friend that Valeria has a crush on, Valeria actually tells her mom that MC has a girlfriend when talking about him (in at least some routes). Ximenia probably realises immediately by Gabi's reaction to seeing MC that MC is her boytoy when on the Gabi route which is why she asks for his name on that route, but doesn't bother asking if you're not on Gabi's route.
Going to say after the last few pages, you are making a whole lotta of assumptions abouit Xim knowing Gabi is fucking a schoolboy.

A whole lot.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Going to say after the last few pages, you are making a whole lotta of assumptions abouit Xim knowing Gabi is fucking a schoolboy.

A whole lot.
Give another feasible reason why Ximenia asking MC what his name is only happens on Gabi's route? She doesn't ask if you're not on Gabi's route.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Give another feasible reason why Ximenia asking MC what his name is only happens on Gabi's route? She doesn't ask if you're not on Gabi's route.
Honestly, I try not to do theories for this because knowing Nyx, they are most likely wrong and way off base, and really could be any number of reasons why she does/writes what she does.

One I thing I will never do though, is state an entire theory (as fact) and then die on the hill of an assumption with zero proof for and/or of it. As any court will tell you, circumstantial means very little and with Nyx's love of misdirection....

Reactions: Saboracss and LSC82

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Honestly, I try not to do theories for this because knowing Nyx, they are most likely wrong, and really could be any number of reasons why she does/writes what she does.

One I thing I will never do though, is state an entire theory (as fact) and then die on the hill of an assumption with zero proof for and/or of it. As any court will tell you, circumstantial means very little and with Nyx's love of misdirection....
I'm not saying Gabi has told Ximenia she's fucking a student, only that she's told Ximenia she's fucking someone new, and Ximenia could tell from Gabi's reaction to MC that he is the guy she's fucking. There is no other explanation for Ximenia asking MC his name only on Gabi's route.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
In only Valeria route, he has no girlfriend. If mother is Ximena, she knows his name. You probably missed it. In the two scenes (My MC's name is Ko).
1717267768613.png 1717267830010.png

1717267966825.png 1717267990301.png
1717268062936.png

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In only Valeria route, he has no girlfriend. If mother is Ximena, she knows his name. You probably missed it. In the two scenes (My MC's name is Ko).
View attachment 3694791 View attachment 3694795

View attachment 3694805 View attachment 3694807
View attachment 3694810
Which does now mean that Ximenia definitely knows MC is the "friend of a friend" that Valeria has a crush on and the guy Gabi is fucking. There's no way she does nothing in the Gabi and Valeria route now, as she still only thinks that Valeria has a crush on MC and it's not gone further the likelihood is that she'll try and warn Valeria off MC.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Either way MC gets brutally dumped by either Gabi or Valeria.
How funny we agree completely on that one lol. I can already see Mr Bubu's Walkthrough: ---> End of Romance with Valeria OR End of Romance with Gabi OR End of Romance with Both.

Next episode will already have the MC dumped pretty much right away anyways. He has the possibility of a beach date with both Erynn and Valeria, both in the morning, so another path will close next update.

Which does now mean that Ximenia definitely knows MC is the "friend of a friend" that Valeria has a crush on and the guy Gabi is fucking. There's no way she does nothing in the Gabi and Valeria route now, as she still only thinks that Valeria has a crush on MC and it's not gone further the likelihood is that she'll try and warn Valeria off MC.
I think everyone way ovethinks everything.

My assumption is that the MC name is blackholed from memories and that some npcs are acting dumb is so that the dev wants to keep hidden the mystery of Valeria's mom identity until a cliffhanger, again to vreate massive drama out of a small situation.

Valeria's mom clearly knows the MC's name, what he looks like both from a photo and live from her car and she knows Zach and from how the talks go, she probably knows about all her entourage like Darryl, Tori, Layla, etc. So that would confirm it.

I think it will play just like that segment in which the MC has no clue Elena say she's into him at the beach, but in what i assume was 3 updates after, he just blurt that he knew but didn't want to make it weird. (Like, honestly, how would that be weird. Just fucking tell her and make it clear so the problems are solved, but Noooo! we need drama and -30 Layla points!!)

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
All this is interesting but at the end of the day Intertwined constantly has people forgetting or misremembering things, with Ximena i can already see the fact that she talks to a lot of fans on a daily basis being used as an excuse.

In the scene where she sees the pictures she at first assumes this boy is Zach, then at the restaurant she doesn't seem to recognize him from a short distance.

As for Gabi, Ximena detects there's something in the air but Gabi is playing with the cards very close to her chest and doesn't admit anything, that much we can see.
From Ximena's perspective Gabi is getting out of a relationship, she wants to encourage her friend to get back on the horse, she doesn't know it's already happening and how many strings attached this new relationship has.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
If doing activities you have in common that she likes and sharing food with her at the movies or restaurant makes you a simp
i just said why it was simp not reasons you state. she just want to use MC to get back at her ex. toxic, childish behavior on her part and only simp would do such a ridiculous thing for girl he likes. ex bf even kiss on her neck and in front of simp MC and he just suppose to take it while out on date with her? sure Nikki stop ex after a bit touching and kissing her and comes kiss MC but still....didnot like the whole thing. did not feel like she resisted that much either at first. you can like that all you want but not me.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i just said why it was simp not reasons you state. she just want to use MC to get back at her ex. toxic, childish behavior on her part and only simp would do such a ridiculous thing for girl he likes. ex bf even kiss on her neck and in front of simp MC and he just suppose to take it while out on date with her? sure Nikki stop ex after a bit touching and kissing her and comes kiss MC but still....didnot like the whole thing. did not feel like she resisted that much either at first. you can like that all you want but not me.
Weren't they pretending and isn't she supposed to be his sister soon. They are family doing a favor is it simping at all since the situation is fake. He doesn't seem upset just confused why is he here helping her if she was just going to get back with him. She seems to be the one that has feelings.

socool

Jul 12, 2022
If Ximena is the mother and knows MC. This might happen. This happened in Alexis and Valeria path. May be similar path will happen with Gabi and Valeria.
1717313118949.png 1717313179257.png

How funny we agree completely on that one lol. I can already see Mr Bubu's Walkthrough: ---> End of Romance with Valeria OR End of Romance with Gabi OR End of Romance with Both.

Next episode will already have the MC dumped pretty much right away anyways. He has the possibility of a beach date with both Erynn and Valeria, both in the morning, so another path will close next update.
After playing different paths, (Like Layla & Gabi, Alexis and Valeria) Gabi and Valeria are ok with MC dating, but they don't want to him to fall in love with them. (Even though they want it to happen at some stage later)
Gabi said "I want this, but don't fall in love with me".

If in both cases, dev would end with both or keep on and off with Gabi or Valeria like a fling (Like Erynn, if Alexis path is selected, there is sexual tension between them, if you avoid Alexis on the later part of the game). There is also a blackmail path for Gabi. So don't know what will happen.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes