Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really like this game, but this is one part of it"s implementation i really don"t like. The way this game is built doesn"t reward you for going only after one girl. It constantly offers you choices made to punish you if you dont pick the right ones. Picking only 1 girl only prevent some of the drama. If not on the Layla path, as i think is has the easiests good choices to pick to be on and stay on the path, i can very easily see many blind playthrough ending up with the MC dumped and alone.

I prefer games to be on a more positive and constructive path than more negative and punishing the MC for small mistakes. Looking at the walkthrough, the most utilized box that appears in almost all the scenes, is the arrow going to a "bad" choice that say "so-and-so romance over". Never any forgiveness, second chances or anything. Miss a date with one of them to attend another ones event, romance over.

There are also multiple "trap" characters aimed at failing the MC, like Julia, who"s only purpose is to fail you with Nikki/Cara, Tori who basically make you on not so good terms with most of the games cast for no real reward or relationship development except extra added random sex scenes that could"ve been spent on better characters, Zach that only helps you get hated by all the girls and on top of that even if you max points with him, he still punches you and go with Ethan, fuck that bitch.
This is honestly one of my favorite things about the game. As I find navigating the minefield that is Intertwined pretty fun to discover different ways to blow up relationships, while if you stick to one girl I find it's pretty easy to navigate. Tho yes I agree some of them feel like they come out of nowhere. Like the famous Erynn and Alexis break up. My first time I had no idea I was considered to be in a relationship with Erynn at that point in the game or hanging out with Alexis would mean sex and well lets just say things blew up. Funny thing is I waiting for my first chance to break up with Alexis so I can be with Erynn and instead it blew up in my face.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
This is honestly one of my favorite things about the game. As I find navigating the minefield that is Intertwined pretty fun to discover different ways to blow up relationships, while if you stick to one girl I find it's pretty easy to navigate. Tho yes I agree some of them feel like they come out of nowhere. Like the famous Erynn and Alexis break up. My first time I had no idea I was considered to be in a relationship with Erynn at that point in the game or hanging out with Alexis would mean sex and well lets just say things blew up. Funny thing is I waiting for my first chance to break up with Alexis so I can be with Erynn and instead it blew up in my face.
You and i have a pretty different definition of fun :p When i play a VN, i mostly put my brain on off and enjoy creating the romances or whatever the story expect of me. Having relationships blow up in your face all the time is not really my cup of tea. When you get a certain amount of points with a character, I would have liked the MC to self reflect, like some games do and be given a choice. For example: Hmm, shes starting to get closer to me, do i have feelings that i want to pursue with said LI, or just keep it at friends.

For me, Erynn is just banal. I do not enjoy her. She have 1 date, didnt get though the VN holy trinity of handjob, blowjob and sex, and got railed straight away first date never to be touched again. Then, becomes flirty and rubs herself on MC, but when MC reciprocate, she has issues. Sorry, i dont have time to fix your issues until the game is ended.

As for relationship implosion, theres only one i will do and it is Alexis. I am sorry it has to be that way, but it is the fastest and easiest way, the game is written that i have to fix all your issues and be official for me to even have access to the Iris scenes, and i want Iris much more than Alexis or Erynn.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You and i have a pretty different definition of fun :p When i play a VN, i mostly put my brain on off and enjoy creating the romances or whatever the story expect of me. Having relationships blow up in your face all the time is not really my cup of tea. When you get a certain amount of points with a character, I would have liked the MC to self reflect, like some games do and be given a choice. For example: Hmm, shes starting to get closer to me, do i have feelings that i want to pursue with said LI, or just keep it at friends.

For me, Erynn is just banal. I do not enjoy her. She have 1 date, didnt get though the VN holy trinity of handjob, blowjob and sex, and got railed straight away first date never to be touched again. Then, becomes flirty and rubs herself on MC, but when MC reciprocate, she has issues. Sorry, i dont have time to fix your issues until the game is ended.

As for relationship implosion, theres only one i will do and it is Alexis. I am sorry it has to be that way, but it is the fastest and easiest way, the game is written that i have to fix all your issues and be official for me to even have access to the Iris scenes, and i want Iris much more than Alexis or Erynn.
I see your point if I only did 1 playthrough I do agree about the MC having some kind of self reflect choice tho. I usually play everything so that's why I like it so much cause it's different. I can understand why you and many others don't like Erynn as a LI.

Honestly main reason I like Erynn is for the issues you have with her. Another game made me realize I have a thing for LI with issues where they need the LI to be there for them plus I love slow burn. That and she is wholesome and playful with the MC , childhood friend, she feels more like a girlfriend than a LI to me, this is just a bonus but I like how she acts motherly towards the MC like a second mother at times ( offering to make food , driving him to school etc etc) so she kind of checks all the boxes for me haha. she actually in my top 3 AVN LI list.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
This game is a bit cuck sussy even though it doesn't have explicit NTR I really question some of the writing and intent behind it, apparently the dev likes to fuck with the players heads sometimes(like with Emily? you can watch but no no no you can't have her only your LIs can be interested in her or fucked her :FacePalm: :rolleyes: ), however, I don't find it funny at all when you're trying to romance an LI and another dude is slapping her ass and pawing at her while she flirts back and she tells you she wants to fuck another dude. Instant mood killer. Regretting even playing her route.

There's plenty more examples of cuck adjacent moments in this too not just those, but Erynn getting pimped out and groped by strangers and ever worse, her virginity taken on video was already traumatizing enough. Don't know if the dev is into that cuckoldry stuff or what their intent really is with some of these moments but more annoying writing than anything else.

Well, I guess at least the dev didn't actually make the player watch the actual video of Erynn getting fucked and only showed it at an angle the MC could see. So that's one consolation :cautious:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
This game is a bit cuck sussy even though it doesn't have explicit NTR I really question some of the writing and intent behind it, apparently the dev likes to fuck with the players heads sometimes(like with Emily? you can watch but no no no you can't have her only your LIs can be interested in her or fucked her :FacePalm: :rolleyes: ), however, I don't find it funny at all when you're trying to romance an LI and another dude is slapping her ass and pawing at her while she flirts back and she tells you she wants to fuck another dude. Instant mood killer. Regretting even playing her route.

There's plenty more examples of cuck adjacent moments in this too not just those, but Erynn getting pimped out and groped by strangers and ever worse, her virginity taken on video was already traumatizing enough. Don't know if the dev is into that cuckoldry stuff or what their intent really is with some of these moments but more annoying writing than anything else.

Well, I guess at least the dev didn't actually make the player watch the actual video of Erynn getting fucked and only showed it at an angle the MC could see. So that's one consolation :cautious:
The girl who wants to be fucked by another guy is Which?
Valeria ?
I remember I didn't like her being groped, but that only happens if you flirt With the girl with the short hair

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
The girl who wants to be fucked by another guy is Which?
Valeria ?
I remember I didn't like her being groped, but that only happens if you flirt with the brunette's short-
Valeria. When you're at training camp she mentions she would maybe get fucked by Darryl when asked(i think is his name?), the dude that's your track and field rival and pretty much a jackass to everyone around him, like a male version of Tori.

Reactions: Kakasan

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Valeria. When you're at training camp she mentions she would maybe get fucked by Darryl when asked(i think is his name?), the dude that's your track and field rival and pretty much a jackass to everyone around him, like a male version of Tori.
I mean it was just a hypothetical / some girl talk wasn't anything serious I don't put to much stock into what she said at camp. Sure she did get her butt slapped and the beach scene says differently. But she did say she didn't want to make a scene at the beach and wish she hanged out with the MC instead. I kind of believe her tbh because of Tori and Darryl being kind of jackasses. Hard to say to much about her still a unknown maybe she just like to make the MC jealous and tease other guys who knows.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I have no memory of that scene whatsoever. I must have wiped it from my mind.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I remember I didn't like her being groped, but that only happens if you flirt With the girl with the short hair
if it can be avoided then yes that would be a major plus. i don't know which girl with short hair you're talking about though, Layla? If you flirt with Layla then Valeria will flirt and get her ass spanked by the guy at the gym she trains with?

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
if it can be avoided then yes that would be a major plus. i don't know which girl with short hair you're talking about though, Layla? If you flirt with Layla then Valeria will flirt and get her ass spanked by the guy at the gym she trains with?
If I'm not mistaken, if you slap Layla on the ass, her boyfriend will slap Valéria too I only know it's avoidable

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, if you slap Layla on the ass, her boyfriend will slap Valéria too I only know it's avoidable
if you are referring to the ass slap in the Gym that is depended on being on Val's path I don't recall seeing it on Layla's but ive only played her path once or twice so maybe I forgot , not sure. If there is another one well I can't recall I only can recall the 100 times the MC slaps everyone else's ass especially Erynn's

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
if you are referring to the ass slap in the Gym that is depended on being on Val's path I don't recall seeing it on Layla's but ive only played her path once or twice so maybe I forgot , not sure. If there is another one well I can't recall I only can recall the 100 times the MC slaps everyone else's ass especially Erynn's
My laptop broke and I haven't played in a while, I ended up confusing the names
It's not Layla but Tori, if the MC slaps her ass, Darryl will do the same with Valeria

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's not Layla but Tori, if the MC slaps her ass, Darryl will do the same with Valeria
ah I gotcha the one path Ive never played cause I hate her haha no wonder I got confused lol

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Oh. No we're talking different things then, I've never seen Darryl slap Valeria's ass in my playthrough. Only that Valeria said she wanted to maybe fuck him. I've avoided Tori. I am talking about this : Screenshot 2024-05-30 190858.png
and by this point we have already kissed and I was definitely romancing her and getting her points high, and she was still flirty with another dude in this gym moment as he spanks her(as she's on the phone with you). So honestly unless like you said stuff gets reworked I might just try for Layla in a different save instead, she seems cool, just hope there's none of these cuck sussy moments in her path like some others :cautious:

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Oh. No we're talking different things then, I've never seen Darryl slap Valeria's ass in my playthrough. Only that Valeria said she wanted to maybe fuck him. I've avoided Tori. I am talking about this : View attachment 3688462
and again I think by this point I maybe even kissed her idk but I was definitely romancing her and getting her points high, and she was still flirty with another dude in this gym moment as he spanks her(as she's on the phone with you). So honestly unless like you said stuff gets reworked I might just try for Layla in a different save instead, she seems cool, just hope there's none of these cuck sussy moments in her path like some others :cautious:
There are several annoying things in this game, this is one of them, 2 slaps on the ass, mentioning sex with other guys while starting the journey with the MC, saying that there will be no incest but the MC He's almost getting his mother, and it still looks like half of the LIs could be his sisters.
I don't understand what's going on with nyx

• Sad
Reactions: Vopeco

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh. No we're talking different things then, I've never seen Darryl slap Valeria's ass in my playthrough. Only that Valeria wanted to maybe fuck him. I've avoided Tori. I am talking about this : View attachment 3688462
and again I think by this point I maybe even kissed her idk but I was definitely romancing her and getting her points high, and she was still flirty with another dude in this gym moment as he spanks her(as she's on the phone with you). So honestly unless like you said stuff gets reworked I might just try for Layla in a different save instead, she seems cool, just hope there's none of these cuck sussy moments in her path like some others :cautious:
yeah you get that only on her path she has 1 more moment that is worst. She says she just went along with it because she didn't want to make a scene. How I see she isn't in a relationship yup so she is just teasing / flirting and what not not a big deal to me. I do question the point in showing it however as it feels pointless unless that is the guy that grabbed her at end of her content in the recent update. Tho I do think she is getting serious with the MC now as there is a decision you have to make break up with Alexis if I recall correctly if you want to stay on her path. So I assume because of that decision she probably gonna stop being so flirty with other guys but who knows maybe that is just her character and some we have to accept if we want to play her path.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes