Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Is it the same person?
Hair looks the same. Fingernails the same. Mouth & nose extremely similar.
Wearing sunglasses, like a movie star, or maybe it's just sunny.
Different jewelry, but that doesn't mean much.

All I know is I hope do get them together in my bedroom...... Inspiration enough.

:p:p:p:p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Here's a couple where you can see a bit more of her face if you want to keep up with speculating.

View attachment 3669554 View attachment 3669553
Is it the same person?
Hair looks the same. Fingernails the same. Mouth & nose extremely similar.
Wearing sunglasses, like a movie star, or maybe it's just sunny.
Different jewelry, but that doesn't mean much.

View attachment 3669570
Ximena also has those gold sunglasses that "Val's mom" uses.

12_811.jpg

Since i can sense people asking "how do you get this image?"
If you aren't friends with Brooke she doesn't tip the MC of the episode with the good stuff and he does a generic Google search of Ximena and ends up with this image.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
If you aren't friends with Brooke she doesn't tip the MC of the episode with the good stuff and he does a generic Google search of Ximena and ends up with this image.
And things like that is why I tell the people they should play all kinds of routes and not only hunting for RP. You can see some hints about things in the game on places many players don't ever see and when it's revealed by story this people start ranting about Nyx' "teasing" and "messing with the players".

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3669608

Since i can sense people asking "how do you get this image?"
Ding Ding Ding. I think we have a winner!

Reactions: LSC82
Oct 10, 2022
I also think Ximena is mother of Val or at least very close like aunt or step-mum or something like that but Ximena is the lead of a very popular TV Series which means whatever she uses will become trendy, so it can be easily brushed off as they have both own same brand. :unsure:

Reactions: LSC82

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Gotta say that is one small ass town for everybody to be connected. Where is Toris connection? We have seen some sort of connection with everyone but her.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I also think Ximena is mother of Val or at least very close like aunt or step-mum or something like that but Ximena is the lead of a very popular TV Series which means whatever she uses will become trendy, so it can be easily brushed off as they have both own same brand. :unsure:
Yup i wouldn't call it "proof".
But it can be "mounting evidence", small coincidences that by themselves don't mean a lot but everywhere we keep seeing these small coincidences...
I hope she does turn out to be her mom, because it creates one more little group with extra tension and personal relationships... i'm already excited at the idea of making BFFs fight, mom vs daughter? HOLY SHIT!!!!

I can see something like the MC being invited to do more model work(it would require Erynn model scene) and perhaps we get to work with Ximena and things get heated :cool: .
Or the "Entanglement" cast does a end of season party in the restaurant, Ximena gets a little drunk and a little frisky...

And things like that is why I tell the people they should play all kinds of routes and not only hunting for RP. You can see some hints about things in the game on places many players don't ever see and when it's revealed by story this people start ranting about Nyx' "teasing" and "messing with the players".
It is quite interesting the things you can glean on paths one wouldn't usually take, often giving you details you don't have in the normal route with a certain girl, and with reasonable butterfly effect.
There's not much reason to be mean to Brooke, being on good terms with her has no downsides and doesn't piss off any of the other girls, but then you get a little extra hint in there because of it.

Seeing her ass is still better though lol.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

i begin to despair!
stop teasing me woman

can´t you just see we are meant to be together!

but if it must be like this, then just leave me alone,
i can not live with you so close to me
and not being able to hold you in my harms!
yeah i am a dumb young kid, but my love is true!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Here's a couple where you can see a bit more of her face if you want to keep up with speculating.

View attachment 3669554 View attachment 3669553
there is a posting awhile back maybe a week or 2 about Vals mom. Look at the Mole on her hand in pic. The movie star in the restaurant has the same mole in the same place. I believe there is another scene I believe it is at a house and you see the mole again.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people's question .. if MS wants to have a relationship with one hell of a girl, then he rubs another or other girls, right? I mean that MS can’t get all the girls even if she vibes with the wrong options, which is the WT mod? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I really don’t understand this game, is it in the harem genre or does MS rub it anyway, if he wants someone to live with?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kpyna

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
people's question .. if MS wants to have a relationship with one hell of a girl, then he rubs another or other girls, right? I mean that MS can’t get all the girls even if she vibes with the wrong options, which is the WT mod? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I really don’t understand this game, is it in the harem genre or does MS rub it anyway, if he wants someone to live with?
WTF.gif

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

not gonna lie don't really understand a word of this nonsense but ill try to decipher this gibberish. But no it isn't a harem. For the most part I found this game pretty straight forward without a walkthrough but there are certain choices where the walkthrough helps or the Lexi secret path. You can only get all the girls until a certain point as they will dump your ass and don't think avoiding getting dumped at a certain spot stops it from happening. It can happen in many different ways. Alexis can dump your ass 3 or 4 different ways / times so for for example.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

single girl at a time besides on layla and elena (that path hasn't diverged yet if it even diverges), you can date some girls at same time but not monroe sisters (it backfires) but it might backfire later.

also it has been explained many times so search would have given an answer.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
not gonna lie don't really understand a word of this nonsense but ill try to decipher this gibberish. But no it isn't a harem. For the most part I found this game pretty straight forward without a walkthrough but there are certain choices where the walkthrough helps or the Lexi secret path. You can only get all the girls until a certain point as they will dump your ass and don't think avoiding getting dumped at a certain spot stops it from happening. It can happen in many different ways. Alexis can dump your ass 3 or 4 different ways / times so for for example.
I myself don’t fucking understand that you yourself will say schmuck .. isn’t it really so difficult to explain what needs to be done so that MS doesn’t get thrown by practically all the bitches in this game?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
single girl at a time besides on layla and elena (that path hasn't diverged yet if it even diverges), you can date some girls at same time but not monroe sisters (it backfires) but it might backfire later.

also it has been explained many times so search would have given an answer.
clearly.. how can he make sure that Leila and Elena don’t dump MS even when he’s dating one girl who he met in Samalot at the beginning of the game, I forgot her name, but she’s Leila’s sister and works in a bar

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
clearly.. how can he make sure that Leila and Elena don’t dump MS even when he’s dating one girl who he met in Samalot at the beginning of the game, I forgot her name, but she’s Leila’s sister and works in a bar
Alexis the bartender and her sister Layla? Ah don't worry their mother taught them very well about sharing so it won't be a problem. You can have a happy ending with both, enjoy!

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes