LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Isn't her mom the actress?
She's the prime suspect and i hope it's true, it's good to add another "bubble" of people with deep connections to one another.

Damn, Val has a twin sister. Things just got very interesting. :unsure:;):LOL:
And with what i just said in mind, Val having a yet unknown sister would be amazing too.
The more Intertwining the better.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Nyx just uses some models repeatedly as a placeholder in large scenes.There are no secrets of the twins here.

alexFun

Aug 20, 2023
Thanks all the people for the discussion.
Gabi can't be val's mom that is for sure.
Maybe the actress could be.
Although there is a big age gap, i personally think she is val's big sister.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nyx just uses some models repeatedly as a placeholder in large scenes.There are no secrets of the twins here.
We were just joking around, playing with all the theories getting thrown around. Hence the :ROFLMAO:;). I certainly did not mean to suggest that background girl really was Val's secret twin. And, I don't think anyone else did either. (She told MC that she didn't have any siblings anyway).

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Oh, i didnt know we could have that park conversation with Valeria (last update) over the phone...stumbled on it by chance doing a different playtrough.
Captura de tela 2024-05-24 115028.png

Last edited:

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I usually can cope with playing unfinished games, but I'm actually bummed that it stopped at ep 12 this time. Really enjoyed what's in the game so far! Writing and art. Probably easy top5 game for me~

Out of curiosity, what's the time between updates? I'mma keep an eye on this one, regardless.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I usually can cope with playing unfinished games, but I'm actually bummed that it stopped at ep 12 this time. Really enjoyed what's in the game so far! Writing and art. Probably easy top5 game for me~

Out of curiosity, what's the time between updates? I'mma keep an eye on this one, regardless.
couple times per year.

Reactions: vireker

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Hmm, what can be concluded that this game has been stopped? Did I miss anything?

NO!

EP 13 will be released around Autumn+!!!

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes