Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Oh, i didnt know we could have that park conversation with Valeria (last update) over the phone...stumbled on it by chance doing a different playtrough.
Captura de tela 2024-05-24 115028.png

Last edited:

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I usually can cope with playing unfinished games, but I'm actually bummed that it stopped at ep 12 this time. Really enjoyed what's in the game so far! Writing and art. Probably easy top5 game for me~

Out of curiosity, what's the time between updates? I'mma keep an eye on this one, regardless.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I usually can cope with playing unfinished games, but I'm actually bummed that it stopped at ep 12 this time. Really enjoyed what's in the game so far! Writing and art. Probably easy top5 game for me~

Out of curiosity, what's the time between updates? I'mma keep an eye on this one, regardless.
couple times per year.

Reactions: vireker

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Hmm, what can be concluded that this game has been stopped? Did I miss anything?

NO!

EP 13 will be released around Autumn+!!!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Didn't the game originally start as twice a month, then went to every 3 months and then jumped up to twice a year?
many successful titles go that way sadly. I don't mind it too much, plenty other stuff to do while we wait plus I don't do recurring payments so it's whatever, paying for it twice a year is fine.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
soon jumps to once a year and then 1 every 17.5 months. :p
many successful titles go that way sadly. I don't mind it too much, plenty other stuff to do while we wait plus I don't do recurring payments so it's whatever, paying for it twice a year is fine.
Yeah. I think Nyx is at about 6+/- months now. Then you have one dev that takes 2 - 4 years to drop an update, which is huge af.(He needs to just trim that shit way tf down.) I used to do recurrin with several devs. But after gettin burned a few times, fuck that shit.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes