Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Gabi is 28 and Valeria is 18. You really believe Gabi's Valeria's mom?
perhaps they are midle easterners?

but then the question is how come val is not married yet?
divorced midle easterners perhaps or is it misshaps?

is this the one that gets me thread banned?
when not even the original Val nyx could?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
This is Valeria. And to me she is numer ONE! And also Gaby her mummy.
It's impossible for Gabi to be her mom. When the mom sees the MC picture, or when they meet from the beach, Gabi would know right away the MC if it was her, as she is the MC's teacher... or more.

I would say no to the actress too, as the model face seems different, and as a super star, she wouldn't just live a normal life, driving around town and such. Only thing that could make it go this way is that she asks the MC if they met before. She saw the photobooth MC's picture with Val and both from the beach before the restaurant meeting.

I also wonder who's her dad. From my interpretation, Valeria's parents arent together anymore, but are on friendly terms. Is he the blonde dude that keeps passing us on the left during the running scene and thats with Santiago during the competition camp? ? Also looks like it's a similar build to the guy training her at the gym, but would a dad smack her daughter's ass?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I also wonder who's her dad. From my interpretation, Valeria's parents arent together anymore, but are on friendly terms. Is he the blonde dude that keeps passing us on the left during the running scene and thats with Santiago during the competition camp? ? Also looks like it's a similar build to the guy training her at the gym, but would a dad smack her daughter's ass?
90% of the games here have a dad smacking their daughter's ass. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Isn't her mom the actress?
She's the prime suspect and i hope it's true, it's good to add another "bubble" of people with deep connections to one another.

Damn, Val has a twin sister. Things just got very interesting. :unsure:;):LOL:
And with what i just said in mind, Val having a yet unknown sister would be amazing too.
The more Intertwining the better.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
Nyx just uses some models repeatedly as a placeholder in large scenes.There are no secrets of the twins here.

alexFun

Aug 20, 2023
Thanks all the people for the discussion.
Gabi can't be val's mom that is for sure.
Maybe the actress could be.
Although there is a big age gap, i personally think she is val's big sister.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Nyx just uses some models repeatedly as a placeholder in large scenes.There are no secrets of the twins here.
We were just joking around, playing with all the theories getting thrown around. Hence the :ROFLMAO:;). I certainly did not mean to suggest that background girl really was Val's secret twin. And, I don't think anyone else did either. (She told MC that she didn't have any siblings anyway).

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes