shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
so it's been a while since i last played... the last time i did was during episode 9 or 10. and i know that nyx sorta re-did the renders in the episode 1 and 2. so i tried checking the gallery for this 12.3 version (in the package contents) and for episode 1 and 2 the renders are certainly updated.

but then i tried looking at episode 3 4 5 and so and those episodes are still using the old renders (since the MC's hair is different than in the newest chap 1 & 2). does that mean while waiting for the next episode 13 (?) and so on (14 15 etc.) being made, nyx also gonna re-render the previous episodes (3 4 5 etc.) ????

just asking out of curiosity. because if that's the case then maybe it's better to hold myself back from playing this game until all the old renders are updated...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
so it's been a while since i last played... the last time i did was during episode 9 or 10. and i know that nyx sorta re-did the renders in the episode 1 and 2. so i tried checking the gallery for this 12.3 version (in the package contents) and for episode 1 and 2 the renders are certainly updated.

but then i tried looking at episode 3 4 5 and so and those episodes are still using the old renders (since the MC's hair is different than in the newest chap 1 & 2). does that mean while waiting for the next episode 13 (?) and so on (14 15 etc.) being made, nyx also gonna re-render the previous episodes (3 4 5 etc.) ????

just asking out of curiosity. because if that's the case then maybe it's better to hold myself back from playing this game until all the old renders are updated...
The dev reworks old renders from early episodes between new content updates. So as you saw there is a bit more to rework

Reactions: tmu500

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Gabi is 28 and Valeria is 18. You really believe Gabi's Valeria's mom?
perhaps they are midle easterners?

but then the question is how come val is not married yet?
divorced midle easterners perhaps or is it misshaps?

is this the one that gets me thread banned?
when not even the original Val nyx could?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
This is Valeria. And to me she is numer ONE! And also Gaby her mummy.
It's impossible for Gabi to be her mom. When the mom sees the MC picture, or when they meet from the beach, Gabi would know right away the MC if it was her, as she is the MC's teacher... or more.

I would say no to the actress too, as the model face seems different, and as a super star, she wouldn't just live a normal life, driving around town and such. Only thing that could make it go this way is that she asks the MC if they met before. She saw the photobooth MC's picture with Val and both from the beach before the restaurant meeting.

I also wonder who's her dad. From my interpretation, Valeria's parents arent together anymore, but are on friendly terms. Is he the blonde dude that keeps passing us on the left during the running scene and thats with Santiago during the competition camp? ? Also looks like it's a similar build to the guy training her at the gym, but would a dad smack her daughter's ass?

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes