Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Didn't the game originally start as twice a month, then went to every 3 months and then jumped up to twice a year?
many successful titles go that way sadly. I don't mind it too much, plenty other stuff to do while we wait plus I don't do recurring payments so it's whatever, paying for it twice a year is fine.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
soon jumps to once a year and then 1 every 17.5 months. :p
many successful titles go that way sadly. I don't mind it too much, plenty other stuff to do while we wait plus I don't do recurring payments so it's whatever, paying for it twice a year is fine.
Yeah. I think Nyx is at about 6+/- months now. Then you have one dev that takes 2 - 4 years to drop an update, which is huge af.(He needs to just trim that shit way tf down.) I used to do recurrin with several devs. But after gettin burned a few times, fuck that shit.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion considering the size of EP12 but for me EP12 was one of the better updates. At least I enjoyed the content alot more than alot of previous content in the game. Sure yeah I am a Erynn fan but I also really liked the other stuff as well.

Reactions: minibaer12

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I did the maths with a different user in an off-topic thread a few months ago and Nyx's renders by year rate is very good in comparison to other major devs like DPC etc. especially considering she's working a full time job as well as making the game, unlike other devs who make the game their full time job.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah she was extremely fast in the beginning, releasing hundreds of renders in a few months. But now she's reworking them, in addition to being slower. It's bound to happen though it's acceptable thus far.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I ont know why so many devs catch the desease of reworking stuff instead of just progressing the game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah she was extremely fast in the beginning, releasing hundreds of renders in a few months. But now she's reworking them, in addition to being slower. It's bound to happen though it's acceptable thus far.
In case of this AVN I've to say the reworks she did are a good thing. The new graphics and most of the rewritten dialogues made the game far better. Personally I can't complain about the release times. It's normal they're faster in the beginning when no branching happened. The more branches the more work is to do.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I wish if they do reworks, rework shit that is relevant not the whole story or segments. Remember what you originally showed us is what we liked you change it you change what we liked. For me change character design fine. But story and scenes no. Act like the movies complete the movie after putting it out year or two do a remake. Don't do a rework while showing us the story. Here wanna change something Alexis sexy shape shitty coloring. Give her some color she looks like a Zombie, grey is not a body color. She should be lighly tan.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I wish if they do reworks, rework shit that is relevant not the whole story or segments. Remember what you originally showed us is what we liked you change it you change what we liked. For me change character design fine. But story and scenes no. Act like the movies complete the movie after putting it out year or two do a remake. Don't do a rework while showing us the story. Here wanna change something Alexis sexy shape shitty coloring. Give her some color she looks like a Zombie, grey is not a body color. She should be lighly tan.
Nyx plays fast and loose with planning, mostly when she goes back and reedits she doesn't really change the "spirit" of the scenes, can't think of a change that i thought "that ruined things", she tries to add context to what the characters are thinking and hints for future events (that may have already happened if a scene is from earlier episodes).

Graphical improvements have been an improvement overall, even if for a while she was overdoing with fog and shadows lol.

Bottom line we are beta testing...

Reactions: vireker

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Gabi is 28 and Valeria is 18. You really believe Gabi's Valeria's mom?
Isn't her mom the actress?
It's impossible for Gabi to be her mom. When the mom sees the MC picture, or when they meet from the beach, Gabi would know right away the MC if it was her, as she is the MC's teacher... or more.

I would say no to the actress too, as the model face seems different, and as a super star, she wouldn't just live a normal life, driving around town and such. Only thing that could make it go this way is that she asks the MC if they met before. She saw the photobooth MC's picture with Val and both from the beach before the restaurant meeting.

I also wonder who's her dad. From my interpretation, Valeria's parents arent together anymore, but are on friendly terms. Is he the blonde dude that keeps passing us on the left during the running scene and thats with Santiago during the competition camp? ? Also looks like it's a similar build to the guy training her at the gym, but would a dad smack her daughter's ass?
Sorry, you guys are rite! I did a quick playtour to find out that Valeria has another mum.

1716643240650.png

Here she is with her mum. Next time I will try to think first and type second!

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes