Oct 10, 2022
On the alternative gay ending,
where the MC has had enough off all the drama,whining and blue balling,
you can resolutely go for him..:KappaPride::KappaPride:
View attachment 3717640
On top of everything, he is loyal friend. Not like usual bastards MC hangs around. When he thought MC was comin' in hot, he immediately told that to Alexis. Also, has the bestest pooch. My vote on Dylan too.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
even if it's over played and probably not funny anymore id like to fuck with Dylan to make him think we are gay one more time maybe get Alexis to play along
That could be funny. Lexi likes a laugh, she'd be up for it.

"I'm not gay, but for you Dylan, I just can't resist."
"WTF Dylan, you turned my boyfriend gay!"

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Let me ask something
I'm on Lexi's path and at the end of the update MC learned the truth about his father...when Lexi's mother was in college she already had Lexi? Cause I don't remember that to be told

CodyOn

Jun 6, 2023
Let me ask something
I'm on Lexi's path and at the end of the update MC learned the truth about his father...when Lexi's mother was in college she already had Lexi? Cause I don't remember that to be told
Santiago is not Lexi's father. She was saying something like He's my father's best friend or He's my father's agent o similar when a customer cut the phrase.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Santiago is not Lexi's father. She was saying something like He's my father's best friend or He's my father's agent o similar when a customer cut the phrase.
Thank you a lot cause I was a little confused about the whole thing.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man i played this game back in 2022, Its been well over 4 years since this game came out, do we have any idea if its near completion? We are averaging 3 episodes a year, do we have a estimated episode count atleast?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Does anyone know how i am able to call Valeria after she helped me with ethan?
You don't as far as I know, the next time you have contact with her is when Val, Layla and the MC go running together then you can make out in the photo booth with Val, after shopping at the sports store. Romancing Erynn does block some Val content, but I don't think it does here.

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
You don't as far as I know, the next time you have contact with her is when Val, Layla and the MC go running together then you can make out in the photo booth with Val, after shopping at the sports store. Romancing Erynn does block some Val content, but I don't think it does here.

ok cool does romancing alexis block Valeria content or no?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
ok cool does romancing alexis block Valeria content or no?
Not as far as I know, you can actually get extra renders and some drama if you choose to cheat on Lexi with Val. Val does tell you however in the latest update that if you want to continue messing around with her that you need to end things with Lexi. I generally prefer to stay loyal in Intertwined, so don't have much experience with this stuff though. Apart from Gabi, I find her hard to resist on most runs, that woman is sex on legs.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
Not as far as I know, you can actually get extra renders and some drama if you choose to cheat on Lexi with Val. Val does tell you however in the latest update that if you want to continue messing around with her that you need to end things with Lexi. I generally prefer to stay loyal in Intertwined, so don't have much experience with this stuff though. Apart from Gabi, I find her hard to resist on most runs, that woman is sex on legs.

ok cool because i'd prefer Val than alexis

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I want Melissa fuck her and get caught by Erynn in the middle of her mothers moan and Erynn gets off on you fucking her mom.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I want Melissa fuck her and get caught by Erynn in the middle of her mothers moan and Erynn gets off on you fucking her mom.
Well given her reaction to the MC joke kissing her Mom, I can't see that happening. Unless she only sees a glimpse and doesn't realise that it's the MC with her Mom. Would be hot though I'm not gonna lie.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes