CodyOn

Jun 6, 2023
Let me ask something
I'm on Lexi's path and at the end of the update MC learned the truth about his father...when Lexi's mother was in college she already had Lexi? Cause I don't remember that to be told
Santiago is not Lexi's father. She was saying something like He's my father's best friend or He's my father's agent o similar when a customer cut the phrase.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Santiago is not Lexi's father. She was saying something like He's my father's best friend or He's my father's agent o similar when a customer cut the phrase.
Thank you a lot cause I was a little confused about the whole thing.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man i played this game back in 2022, Its been well over 4 years since this game came out, do we have any idea if its near completion? We are averaging 3 episodes a year, do we have a estimated episode count atleast?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Does anyone know how i am able to call Valeria after she helped me with ethan?
You don't as far as I know, the next time you have contact with her is when Val, Layla and the MC go running together then you can make out in the photo booth with Val, after shopping at the sports store. Romancing Erynn does block some Val content, but I don't think it does here.

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
You don't as far as I know, the next time you have contact with her is when Val, Layla and the MC go running together then you can make out in the photo booth with Val, after shopping at the sports store. Romancing Erynn does block some Val content, but I don't think it does here.

ok cool does romancing alexis block Valeria content or no?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
ok cool does romancing alexis block Valeria content or no?
Not as far as I know, you can actually get extra renders and some drama if you choose to cheat on Lexi with Val. Val does tell you however in the latest update that if you want to continue messing around with her that you need to end things with Lexi. I generally prefer to stay loyal in Intertwined, so don't have much experience with this stuff though. Apart from Gabi, I find her hard to resist on most runs, that woman is sex on legs.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

kefemylah0

Jun 8, 2024
Not as far as I know, you can actually get extra renders and some drama if you choose to cheat on Lexi with Val. Val does tell you however in the latest update that if you want to continue messing around with her that you need to end things with Lexi. I generally prefer to stay loyal in Intertwined, so don't have much experience with this stuff though. Apart from Gabi, I find her hard to resist on most runs, that woman is sex on legs.

ok cool because i'd prefer Val than alexis

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I want Melissa fuck her and get caught by Erynn in the middle of her mothers moan and Erynn gets off on you fucking her mom.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I want Melissa fuck her and get caught by Erynn in the middle of her mothers moan and Erynn gets off on you fucking her mom.
Well given her reaction to the MC joke kissing her Mom, I can't see that happening. Unless she only sees a glimpse and doesn't realise that it's the MC with her Mom. Would be hot though I'm not gonna lie.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well given her reaction to the MC joke kissing her Mom, I can't see that happening. Unless she only sees a glimpse and doesn't realise that it's the MC with her Mom. Would be hot thought I'm not gonna lie.
Reminds of the scene from another popular VN where the daughter saw he mom getting fucked by her crush and she was surprised it turned her on.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Val.png

I've finally finished the Valeria Friday scene. It's again a pretty long scene, almost as long as the previous Erynn scene. In total, this update is already bigger than the whole last update. More script lines and more renders. Currently, it's 400 more story renders and almost 900 total renders more. I contemplated releasing this update once I finished all of the Friday scenes before the flight to Alvarado. But then again, you'll only have Erynn and Valeria content and not much else. I will see how long the rest of the content takes, if it takes too long, I'll just split this update in 2 and release the first part and the second part sometime later. You can always tell me what you think about this.

Working on the last Friday scene as we speak. It won't be a large scene but it involves your relationship status with Layla. Meaning there are a lot of possibilities. No friends, just friends, dating Alexis, dating Layla, broke up with Layla,... I've got to do quite some branching which will take the most time. But just like before. I'll probably code all the branches first, that way I know how many routes I need and what renders I can re-use on every path.

That's it for now. Next progress update will be once I've finished the scene I'm working on right now and before the flight to Alvarado/Riverside.

Feb 15, 2019
I will see how long the rest of the content takes, if it takes too long, I'll just split this update in 2 and release the first part and the second part sometime later. You can always tell me what you think about this.
I know that I want her to do this right now so I can get more content, but if she does, I know the release content will just end abruptly and leave me upset.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes