Feb 25, 2024
ive kind of felt even tho they never say it they are kind of unofficial boyfriend and girlfriend. At least after last episode with how often they were kissing and the shower scene and everything between kind of really gave me those vibes. So I hope they finally tell each other how they feel in the next update.

Erynn is my favorite too hell she is tied as my #1 AVN LI. To me I don't quite think they need to deal with Ethan to finally tell each other their feeling especially after the last update. But yeah they need to deal with him to be Happy for sure. I kind of hope they dont wait until Ethan is over with to finally have sex but rather when Erynn feels ready as it feels like she is almost there but not quite there yet. But yeah probably won't happen till he is dealt wtih.
My favorite is Nikki, but I also like Erynn. I have 9 saved routes because I like the LIs in this game so much; I just don't have Leila's and Tori's.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My favorite is Nikki, but I also like Erynn. I have 9 saved routes because I like the LIs in this game so much; I just don't have Leila's and Tori's.
yeah I have a bunch of paths planned out just havent done all of them yet was gonna do 1 a month since but been getting too distracted with trying new games out lol. I think if Nikki wasn't in another town she would be my 2nd favorite , right now she is either 3rd or 4th. Erynn and Alexis just checks alot of boxes for me. But I think if she was in the same town as the MC she would check off just as many boxes but in a better way than Alexis for me not sure about Erynn for me. As I really like how Erynn comes across when she is playful feels different to me than the others plus a few other reasons just checks off a few extra boxes than the others for me.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
when nyx has decided what's next cliffhanger after mc finding out that he has half-sister with whom he might have fucked.
At this point, those are becoming redundant, annoying and lame. All the cliffhangers seems like that, and most informend people know it'll never happen has this game has no incest tag. Cliffhangers are always a reveal of one the the characters which you only see from the back or have their heads cut off. I get that the game is intertwined, but it becomes meh after always the same thing over and over again.

And yeah, this update won't do much for me. Erynn and Val are at the bottom of my list, oh well.

Reactions: Stingus

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
At this point, those are becoming redundant, annoying and lame. All the cliffhangers seems like that, and most informend people know it'll never happen has this game has no incest tag. Cliffhangers are always a reveal of one the the characters which you only see from the back or have their heads cut off. I get that the game is intertwined, but it becomes meh after always the same thing over and over again.

And yeah, this update won't do much for me. Erynn and Val are at the bottom of my list, oh well.
Only if she does split it in 1/2 if she doesn't then should have everyone in it but kind of sounded like to me Nyx wont split it but also a bit undecided.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Only if she does split it in 1/2 if she doesn't then should have everyone in it but kind of sounded like to me Nyx wont split it but also a bit undecided.
I think it will be a dissapointingly short update for everyone. It supposed to mailny focus on Erynn, Val and Alexis from what i've gathered. Thing is, it's the exact same event for all 3, morning at the beach, so basically competing content in which you will only see 1 of 3. I get that it's becoming a lot of branching, but i think most devs don't know how to process branching correctly and get overwhelmed.

In an Q&A interview, another dev with a college game with a lot of branching, DPC was asked how he dealt with a lot of branching. His reply was that the secret to branching is to close paths as soon the drama issue is resolved and not let tons of branching linger. So basically, don't over branch and keep it under control. Cuts a lot of dev production time.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think it will be a dissapointingly short update for everyone. It supposed to mailny focus on Erynn, Val and Alexis from what i've gathered. Thing is, it's the exact same event for all 3, morning at the beach, so basically competing content in which you will only see 1 of 3. I get that it's becoming a lot of branching, but i think most devs don't know how to process branching correctly and get overwhelmed.

In an Q&A interview, another dev with a college game with a lot of branching, DPC was asked how he dealt with a lot of branching. His reply was that the secret to branching is to close paths as soon the drama issue is resolved and not let tons of branching linger. So basically, don't over branch and keep it under control. Cuts a lot of dev production time.
Assuming it isn't split in 1/2 from what I gathered
Day 1 is gonna be Erynn , Val and maybe Alexis unsure if anyone else will be in Day 1
Day 2 is gonna depend on your path Nikki , Cara or your friend from Riverside
Day 3 ??? I assume Layla at least if you are on the Elena path
idk to me doesn't seem like it will be short if it isn't split but yeah could be lackluster if you more of a Layla or Elena fan from what little bit of info ive seen around the around the update havent seen much mentioned about them. Personally gonna be a banger for me I think as Erynn is not just my favorite but in my top 10 AVN LI along with Alexis.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I'm not going to complain about those 3. I'm playing all 3 of those paths, so I'll be happy. :love: Just hope I don't get too sunburnt from 3 trips to the beach.;)

Feb 25, 2024

From what I've played of DPC's game, he isn't even following his own advice much.

I believe that shutting down routes early only works in Harem games.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Assuming it isn't split in 1/2 from what I gathered
Day 1 is gonna be Erynn , Val and maybe Alexis unsure if anyone else will be in Day 1
Day 2 is gonna depend on your path Nikki , Cara or your friend from Riverside
Day 3 ??? I assume Layla at least if you are on the Elena path
idk to me doesn't seem like it will be short if it isn't split but yeah could be lackluster if you more of a Layla or Elena fan from what little bit of info ive seen around the around the update havent seen much mentioned about them. Personally gonna be a banger for me I think as Erynn is not just my favorite but in my top 10 AVN LI along with Alexis.
Day 2 - MC goes to his friend anyway (it was his initial plan) and Cara/Nikki is a bonus if you saved one of this relationships or one of them is your primary LI.
Day 3 - dev already gave a hint that we will get a scene with her even if MC relationship with her fully ended (layla_end). And that this scene is highly branched one and depends on your relationship state with Layla (LI, friends, break up, *end*, etc). Which seems like an exception according to the Santi situation. Because all previous scenes and content with Layla and other girls who got the "end" flag was always almost fully skipped.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Day 2 - MC goes to his friend anyway (it was his initial plan) and Cara/Nikki is a bonus if you saved one of this relationships or one of them is your primary LI.
Day 3 - dev already gave a hint that we will get a scene with her even if MC relationship with her fully ended (layla_end). And that this scene is highly branched one and depends on your relationship state with Layla (LI, friends, break up, *end*, etc). Which seems like an exception according to the Santi situation. Because all previous scenes and content with Layla and other girls who got the "end" flag was always almost fully skipped.
ah thanks for correcting me. Had no idea about that on day 2 as I read once that you call one of the girls if on their path otherwise your friend, so I assumed friend was only if you were alone good to know you get to hang out with him either way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

right but that doesn't stop nyx.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
ah thanks for correcting me. Had no idea about that on day 2 as I read once that you call one of the girls if on their path otherwise your friend, so I assumed friend was only if you were alone good to know you get to hang out with him either way.
Based on the preview he shared on Patreon, I'd say 60% of the current content is from Val, 30% is from Eryn, and the remaining is from others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Based on the preview he shared on Patreon, I'd say 60% of the current content is from Val, 30% is from Eryn, and the remaining is from others.
By her own words she said the Erynn part is slightly bigger.
I've finally finished the Valeria Friday scene. It's again a pretty long scene, almost as long as the previous Erynn scene.
Just counting preview pictures may be misleading because Nyx might be hiding some stuff that would be considered spoilers.

Reactions: Kpyna

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
By her own words she said the Erynn part is slightly bigger.

Just counting preview pictures may be misleading because Nyx might be hiding some stuff that would be considered spoilers.
not just that I think if I recall correctly Nyx said the Erynn Beach scene is big enough that it could almost be it's own separate update if she wanted.

Reactions: LSC82

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
my favorites are (valeria, Gabi and iris), lexi doesn't count coz she's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, i don't like erynn at all (even layla is better), after my favorites comes the principal(Adriana) and Nikki(she's very understanding too)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
my favorites are (valeria, Gabi and iris), lexi doesn't count coz she's revealed as half sister, i don't like erynn at all (even layla is better), after my favorites comes the principal(Adriana) and Nikki(she's very understanding too)
Why are you confirming that Lexi is a half-sister? Is that already certain?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes