Justaphase

May 1, 2024
It seems like I'm in the minority but my favorite has been, is and always will be Alexis. He has always loved the mc and the idea that Erynn wanted to reserve him for her doesn't matter to me. Erynn was not the one who went to check on the mc when they were little. Erynn continued with her life and even had a boyfriend, Zane, who if Ethan had not interfered would still be with him, so there would not be any type of possible relationship with the mc. So why can't Alexis be with the mc when for me she is the only one who deserves it? Alexis forever
Honestly I really like Alexis also, she's definitely up there among my favourites.
Erynn and she MC pretty much grew up together, so it's not that she wanted to "reserve him" they were just always really close. As for Erynn not checking on the MC, well she was defending the MC to Ethan and telling him to leave the MC the hell alone. They were all dumb kids back then, the MC was dumb for asking Erynn to be his girlfriend in that situation, asking her infront of her friends. Erynn was also immature and afraid how to respond out of embarrassment. Not to mention, 3 years age difference is alot when you're that age (16 year old Erynn, 13 year old MC) it's nothing when you're older.
The MC was and is always number one for Erynn, the only reason that Zane stood a chance was because the MC moved away and cut off all contact.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It seems like I'm in the minority but my favorite has been, is and always will be Alexis. He has always loved the mc and the idea that Erynn wanted to reserve him for her doesn't matter to me. Erynn was not the one who went to check on the mc when they were little. Erynn continued with her life and even had a boyfriend, Zane, who if Ethan had not interfered would still be with him, so there would not be any type of possible relationship with the mc. So why can't Alexis be with the mc when for me she is the only one who deserves it? Alexis forever
There's at least 2 of us. I really like Lexi too. Definitely my fav. He was her first kiss and she's liked him for a long time too.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
While I do like Erynn more it isn't by alot. Whenever I play it's hard not to ignore Alexis or Erynn more so Erynn for me. Sometimes I do question if I just like Alexis more but at the end of the day it's literally just 1 or 2 small things that puts Erynn ahead for me. Both Alexis and Erynn are in my top 10 LI list. i'd say im in the miniority as well cause it feels like most players if they like Alexis they dislike Erynn or vis versa while I like both the best.

Feb 25, 2024

You are absolutely right from Alexis's point of view, but Erin later went to see the MC, and the MC's mother didn't let her in. None of this would have happened if the MC wasn't the king of Drama. There's a scene that proves Alexis has a genuine crush on the MC because when he goes to get his tattoo, Alexis is visiting her cousin and, as she's leaving, she sees the MC arriving and finds him very interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You are absolutely right from Alexis's point of view, but Erin later went to see the MC, and the MC's mother didn't let her in. None of this would have happened if the MC wasn't the king of Drama. There's a scene that proves Alexis has a genuine crush on the MC because when he goes to get his first tattoo, Alexis is visiting her cousin and, as she's leaving, she sees the MC arriving and finds him very interesting.

The first one indicates that she probably found him familiar in some way, little knowing that it was her first kiss. While the second one is clearly, I wanna get me some of that.

Reactions: flaviopaganini

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Melissa and shacarri both have points so there is possibility of action
At first i thought Sha'Carri would be just a "one time LI" MC would have the chance to smack on the trip, but as nothing really happens there between them and the brief appearance she makes on Nikki's path, i think theres a chance of her maybe transferring into MC's school, or they can bump into each other and exchange numbers, my guess here would be on Val's path first and then in some different occasion on other paths.
Melissa is already having wet dreams about MC, so i think its a matter of time until they end up having something with each other, but if MC is on Erynn's path it will not happen as she would not cock block her daughter imo...but this path will create a lot of drama, with both Erynn and MC's mother as they would be against it imo.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Hi, does anyone know if Val appears in the previous pictures from episode 13?. Do you think there will be an advance with lewd content about her in this update?.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone have the save for alexis secret path ? i tried following the guide and it went nowhere for me. i cant even see the points unless i get a mod to see anything . its bad when trying to follow a set path with no indicators whether i went wrong somewhere or not. its infuriating honestly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, does anyone know if Val appears in the previous pictures from episode 13?. Do you think there will be an advance with lewd content about her in this update?.
id be surprised if Val gets lewd content tbh would seem rather quick for her character id think. But if she does I dont see anything beyond a BJ.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sweet Force
Feb 25, 2024
Previous or Preview? Yes, on Patreon, Val has many preview photos in Episode 13.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
At first i thought Sha'Carri would be just a "one time LI" MC would have the chance to smack on the trip, but as nothing really happens there between them and the brief appearance she makes on Nikki's path, i think theres a chance of her maybe transferring into MC's school, or they can bump into each other and exchange numbers, my guess here would be on Val's path first and then in some different occasion on other paths.
Melissa is already having wet dreams about MC, so i think its a matter of time until they end up having something with each other, but if MC is on Erynn's path it will not happen as she would not cock block her daughter imo...but this path will create a lot of drama, with both Erynn and MC's mother as they would be against it imo.
Well, we all know that this game is a bastion of drama... In this case, the only question is: How much drama do you want?
If you're not on Erynn's route, then it's not a drama, just a few characters will look at you strangely... However, if you want both girls and they also want MC... then we can talk about drama... And this version is better I would be interested... Like Melissa giving up her desires for her daughter...

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes