Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Imagine liking Elena and Melissa like me. :HideThePain:
My comment was ironic, and I don't want to offend anyone... Yes, in any game, players would be frustrated if their favorite character gets less screen time than others... But we can't do anything about it, because it's not our decision. ..

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm.....:unsure::unsure:.....this game need urgently a Eyrinn focused update...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry guy's Nebulous and Acsuka couldn't resist this coment
for myself I'm happy if we get an update in matter of time, My favorite girls are Nikki,Val, Alexis..
although the other girls/ Milfs are cute in her own way.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So, after the Erynn focused update we are heading on to...an Erynn focused update. It makes so much sense. :Kappa:
Erynn has to catch up with the other slutty girls because she's been so tame so far...
Yeah Nyx has problems balancing her characters.

Despite the fact that entire backstory of why the MC moved away connects to Erynn, and being the only one with a proper villain storyline, Nyx barely included her in the early episodes... and now we are getting a cornucopia of Erynn.

Imagine liking Elena and Melissa like me. :HideThePain:
And then there's these 2 who get barely anything... and have no huge perspective of anything happening anytime soon.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hmm.....:unsure::unsure:.....this game need urgently a Eyrinn focused update...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sorry guy's Nebulous and Acsuka couldn't resist this coment
for myself I'm happy if we get an update in matter of time, My favorite girls are Nikki,Val, Alexis..
although the other girls/ Milfs are cute in her own way.
I really felt like I couldn't miss this... :ROFLMAO: Of course I like Erynn too, but Val is not on my list... Main girls Alex and Nikki, and of course the dream, Melissa... ;)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So, after the Erynn focused update we are heading on to...an Erynn focused update. It makes so much sense. :Kappa:
I don't think it will be sounds like it's an everyone focused update to me. Val / Erynn on the beach , Riverside with Nikki and Cara has been confirmed . We have to try to make things right with Layla before we go back to school for the Elena path. Then im sure there will be some Alexis and Layla as well. Maybe there will be a another story bit for Erynn towards the end but who knows even if there is eh I think id still consider it an everyone update.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
I don't think it will be sounds like it's an everyone focused update to me. Val / Erynn on the beach , Riverside with Nikki and Cara has been confirmed . We have to try to make things right with Layla before we go back to school for the Elena path. Then im sure there will be some Alexis and Layla as well. Maybe there will be a another story bit for Erynn towards the end but who knows even if there is eh I think id still consider it an everyone update.
Looking forward to the trip to Riverside to visit my girlfriend and my sister-in-law.
Too bad there’s no beach there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mnotwoke

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
1718817146411.png
7 preview posts in a row about Erynn. Imagine reading 2 months of that, thank fuck I had the good sense not to sub. :cautious::Kappa:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3750654
7 preview posts in a row about Erynn. Imagine reading 2 months of that, thank fuck I had the good sense not to sub. :cautious::Kappa:
I mean they are just previews they hold no weight to me for what's going to be in an update and it does make sense when you think about the devlog and Nyx saying she has only been working on the beach scenes so far. So id imagine now that she finished or just about done with it the others should be other girls. If you are judging what's in the update base off the previews to me sounds like you are assuming things too quickly. But now if Nyx decides to split the update in 2 which she thought about according to the last devlog then yeah you be correct in saying it's a Erynn focused update 100%. I'm purely going by things ive read either from devlogs or discord.

I'm glad I didn't sub to cause Id be too tempted to look and don't want any minor spoilers

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes