SnakeInTheGrass

Mar 10, 2024
Ok, so I've started playing this (I only got into AVNs earlier this year so I have a lot of catching up to do). Does anyone of you know why the MC is such a twat? He seems like a nice enough bloke in the beginning, but the second he enters college (or "school") - late, for no apparent reason - he behaves like a moody cunt. Also, mom and her bestie look the same age as the MC and he has the skin colour of a corpse, what's up with that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, so I've started playing this (I only got into AVNs earlier this year so I have a lot of catching up to do). Does anyone of you know why the MC is such a twat? He seems like a nice enough bloke in the beginning, but the second he enters college (or "school") - late, for no apparent reason - he behaves like a moody cunt. Also, mom and her bestie look the same age as the MC and he has the skin colour of a corpse, what's up with that?
zack et co dislike new comers especially those who get the girls.

well welcome to the world of avns where women on their 40s can look as 20 years old.

as for mc's skincolor that he inherited from his daddy.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Really?? I didn't think that. Most MC's have the social interaction skills of a 10 year old and are complete and utter fuckwits. I thought this was one of the better ones.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nah, I don't like to play multiple walkthrough in a single game. I would rather leave this one.

And I think in future there will be more choices like this, I hate path choices game :cry::cry: more than NTR
There are other choices like that also. It's a solo romance game. But you have some leeway with that. But I understand that it's not to everyone's liking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah, I don't like to play multiple walkthrough in a single game. I would rather leave this one.

And I think in future there will be more choices like this, I hate path choices game :cry::cry: more than NTR
can't date all girls at the same time, it backfires sooner or later.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Everything looked good from starting.
Then there is a choice between Cara & Nikki :cry::cry:
There's no choice there....lol....

And I think in future there will be more choices like this, I hate path choices game
Maybe...just a thought, you know....throwing it out there, don't play VN's that don't have the Kinetic tag perhaps?????

*throws hands in the air in despair*

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe...just a thought, you know....throwing it out there, don't play VN's that don't have the Kinetic tag perhaps?????

*throws hands in the air in despair*
I prefer Harem games.
Why the hell should I play a adult game where MC can not get all the girls.

And kinetic game like Power Vaccum is better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I prefer Harem games.

well life is full of choices. on this needs to choose which girl chases and if wants to see others then play again.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I prefer Harem games.

There is bad news: This is not a harem game and it never will be, so the decision is yours, what to do with this information...

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I prefer Harem games.

well if you are the kind of player that only likes harems then you should look tags more often as this is clearly not one. I play both but I personally find harems boring because of how easy it is to sleep with everyone without working for it , not to mention comes across unrealistic. That and most harems lack any meaingful branching like this game offers so I only play harems sometimes when I want to change things up. But yeah if you only do 1 playthrough I understand harems are more appealing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Did you play the game or not..??
There is a choice between Nikki & Cara, whom MC will date, they even said that whatever MC choose they will agree and won't get sad.
Guess irony and jokes are lost on you huh. I'd explain but as you are not going to play it anyway....

(Still not a choice there lol) :WeSmart:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I prefer Harem games.

Definetly the wrong game for you, no Harem sorry not even a mod to do so it is simply not coded to be that.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
There's no choice there....lol....
I agree. Who in their right mind and in any universe would pick that red haired monstrosity!

I prefer Harem games.
To each their own. I do not do many plays of the same game either, but i prefer single girls game with a somewhat more fleshed out story and relationships (relative to avn's general writing quality) rather than a bangfest with a MC with a magical dick that attracts all girls. That's a big turn off for me. (for example, that awful sexcult diversity basketball avn where every 50 renders you bang another duckfaced girl)

If i were you, i would stay far away from this game. Not only is it single LI, it is also very punishing if you get multiple ones and can turn into a dumpfest pretty quickly. For the single LI enjoyers though, it is satisfying. #team Elena #team Iris

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes