LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
For me, the biggest question is more how much playing time does the entire episode contain... Just an example: If, say, 20 minutes, is it worth releasing it in several parts just so we can see anything first? Because in this case everyone would be disappointed, it's worth thinking about that too... :unsure:
As always it will depend on what kind of relationships you have active.
Nyx said both Erynn and Val content is really big, but if you don't have saves with them...
Well there's also the end of that Alexis scene.

Also curious how fast day 2 will be on a save that you broke up(or never dated) the sisters, is it just hanging with our guy? Or will some randoms appear for a bit of action?

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
As always it will depend on what kind of relationships you have active.
Nyx said both Erynn and Val content is really big, but if you don't have saves with them...
Well there's also the end of that Alexis scene.

Also curious how fast day 2 will be on a save that you broke up(or never dated) the sisters, is it just hanging with our guy? Or will some randoms appear for a bit of action?
How can you not try many routes or just choose one girl? I understand that someone might appreciate one of the girls, but they should still try the others.

Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How can you not try many routes or just choose one girl? I understand that someone might appreciate one of the girls, but they should still try the others.
You would be surprised not just this game but ive seen players say they only play X's path just cause they aren't their type , dislike or what have you. I personally play nearly every path even ones I dislike expect ones I really hate like Tori.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You would be surprised not just this game but ive seen players say they only play X's path just cause they aren't their type , dislike or what have you. I personally play nearly every path even ones I dislike expect ones I really hate like Tori.
I only play paths of girls I like. I'm an immersion player, so if I don't like the girl, personality, I can't enjoy it. Looks don't really matter as much as personality (I always check out the lewd scenes), but can't play the paths. I do play every path I possibly can.

Feb 25, 2024
In just this game and Being a Dik, I keep a save with almost all the girls, while in other games I only keep the ones I like. In this one, I just haven’t saved the paths for Helena and Tori.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I generally play very few paths, unless the game is very good. I prefer playing a new game than playing a new path of the same game

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I only play paths of girls I like. I'm an immersion player, so if I don't like the girl, personality, I can't enjoy it. Looks don't really matter as much as personality (I always check out the lewd scenes), but can't play the paths. I do play every path I possibly can.
which makes sense. I never been able to immerse myself in any game AVN , RPG, JRP, etc etc. So I treat these games more like games so it's easier for me to see content from characters and have a completionist mentality most of the time. Which is why I really have to not like or have interest in someone for me to skip their path , like Tori for example I still haven't seen any of her lewds.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
which makes sense. I never been able to immerse myself in any game AVN , RPG, JRP, etc etc. So I treat these games more like games so it's easier for me to see content from characters and have a completionist mentality most of the time. Which is why I really have to not like or have interest in someone for me to skip their path , like Tori for example I still haven't seen any of her lewds.
I have 16 saves with different variations, and only one has Tori... And only because of curiosity, and not because I like this girl... Ok, I must be "weird" too... :ROFLMAO:

zokzuk

May 1, 2022
I have 16 saves with different variations, and only one has Tori... And only because of curiosity, and not because I like this girl... Ok, I must be "weird" too... :ROFLMAO:
How did you get 16? I have only 12
Solo Alexis ,Solo Layla, Solo Erynn ,Solo Nikki ,Solo Cara ,Solo Tori , Alexis/Nikki , Alexis/Cara ,Alexis/Valeria ,Secret Alexis
Layla/Nikki ,Layla/Cara. So i need your save

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Solo Alexis ,Solo Layla, Solo Erynn ,Solo Nikki ,Solo Cara ,Solo Tori , Alexis/Nikki , Alexis/Cara ,Alexis/Valeria ,Secret Alexis
I haven't scratched the surface of all the saves / paths I want to play / try out at some point. I have close to 25 saves / paths/ combinations planned and im sure I missed some combinations. My Erynn saves has 13 different saves / combinations planned

Reactions: minibaer12

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm laughing my head off: I HAVE almost 5 pages of savegames
Pff, that's easy. I've 38 pages of savegames. But only 21 saves are actual routes I'm playing. The rest is easy access to scenes and episodes on different routes. Would be funny when Nyx messing up all the saves next time. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: minibaer12

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I haven't scratched the surface of all the saves / paths I want to play / try out at some point. I have close to 25 saves / paths/ combinations planned and im sure I missed some combinations. My Erynn saves has 13 different saves / combinations planned
Yes, Erynn is a great opportunity in several ways, maybe few people use it... And you can vary it even in the case of a certain girl... I only have 16 saves because I didn't feel like Valéria was a potential LI for a long time... If I have more time , and my energy, I devote more time to it too...

Feb 25, 2024
You probably don't like Iris, huh? You should have a save to make a trio with Eryn + Alexis + Iris.

Reactions: LSC82

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I can't deny that. It's definitely one of the best games for me and, in a way, a feel-good game. One can play it at any time and thanks to the mass of routes and different LIs, they can choose exactly what they would like or how they feel. It's the complexity that makes this game one of the top 3 titles in this genre (in my opinion). Those who limit themselves to just one or two routes, easily robbing themself of 80% of the fun with this game.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes