Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
In my opinion, out of the three girls, Iris would be the one who would stay with MC, if it turns out that there is something "mischievous" between the relationships... Now it seems that he has feelings again, at least the unsent sms at night shows that...
Well, to be honest, they were together for 2 years. And never officialy broke up.

For me, Alexis will be to Iris the same thing Layla was for Elena: a means to get to her and dumped. Kinda sad that that family will end up all as dumpees, but that's how the game is written and the steps i have to take to get my 2 babes. A bit annoyed with Alexis that we have no choice to tell her we love her every 3 scenes, gonna make it worst to dump her than dumping Layla.

Just imagine how fucked up my Iris playthrough is. Have to max Layla to get on Alexis secret path so i can have the complete sex scene wit Iris at the beach. I'm not only gonna have to dump them, but probably both at the same time, while they still aren't aware i'm seeing Iris in Alexis' back that i'm seeing in Layla's back that i see in Nikki's back. I am a champion.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well, to be honest, they were together for 2 years. And never officialy broke up.

For me, Alexis will be to Iris the same thing Layla was for Elena: a means to get to her and dumped. Kinda sad that that family will end up all as dumpees, but that's how the game is written and the steps i have to take to get my 2 babes. A bit annoyed with Alexis that we have no choice to tell her we love her every 3 scenes, gonna make it worst to dump her than dumping Layla.

Just imagine how fucked up my Iris playthrough is. Have to max Layla to get on Alexis secret path so i can have the complete sex scene wit Iris at the beach. I'm not only gonna have to dump them, but probably both at the same time, while they still aren't aware i'm seeing Iris in Alexis' back that i'm seeing in Layla's back that i see in Nikki's back. I am a champion.
darkside.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, you are an idiot and no way in hell that that won't blow on your face.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Am I the only one that straight-up just kept walking by when Erynn got bitch-slapped by Ethan next to the dumpster, then looked over at the MC casually strolling through with tears in her eyes, begging him to help her? Yeah, I call it the Sith Lord path… and Cara / Gabi are my beloved Inquisitors.

That’s what you get Erynn, for laughing at MC when he was a kid. :devilish:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Am I the only one that straight-up just kept walking by when Erynn got bitch-slapped by Ethan next to the dumpster, then looked over at the MC casually strolling through with tears in her eyes, begging him to help her? Yeah, I call it the Sith Lord path… and Cara / Gabi are my beloved Inquisitors.

And I thought I could hold a grudge in an AVN. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Filipis

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I have one save where I don't help her in her room and one save where I walk past her. Just for completionist sake.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

not sure if I could do that not just cause she is my favorite and I like her probably too much but id feel like real piece of shit doing it. Maybe if it lead to a different path id do it to give it a try. However currently all it does for me is mostly removes her from alot of scenes, while it makes sense why that happens I also don't like it cause of that.

Feb 25, 2024

I've never been able to do that because in the routes where she isn't my LI, I treat her like a sister. But since you did, could you tell us in a SPOILER what changes? Do the missions against ETHAN disappear?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've never been able to do that because in the routes where she isn't my LI, I treat her like a sister. But since you did, could you tell us in a SPOILER what changes? Do the missions against ETHAN disappear?
If you are on Alexis path, you get into trouble with her because of not helping, don't know how it evovlves if you are on the other girls path,

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

not sure if I could do that not just cause she is my favorite and I like her probably too much but id feel like real piece of shit doing it. Maybe if it lead to a different path id do it to give it a try. However currently all it does for me is mostly removes her from alot of scenes, while it makes sense why that happens I also don't like it cause of that.
I don't like her, but I would never leave anyone in that situation. Not in a game and def not in RL. Fuck that.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes