anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The only reason for walking past Erynn was a storyline that's since been abandoned, unlike any other choices it doesn't open up any new content, it only removed content of Erynn and Alexis without adding any new content to replace it.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
See that's the one thing I do dislike about this MC he just run aways and never lets anyone explain their self. That's the only reason she comes across as a bully / a bitch initially. But she is far from it from my perspective she is probably almost as kind and caring as Layla tho I think Layla is still nicer. ( tho I thought the alley scene was after her explanation of what really happened you know unless you choose to run off again and not let her talk lol) So if I played myself as a asshole MC I probably still wouldn't walk pass unless I skipped out on her explanation.
Remembering that Eryn then tried to talk to the MC about his declaration of love, but the MC's mother preferred that she not go up to his room.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Remembering that Eryn then tried to talk to the MC about his declaration of love, but the MC's mother preferred that she not go up to his room.
What is worst is the MC just tore up and never read any of her letters and I think ignore her and his mothers phone calls. If I was Andre I would of made that little shit at least answer the phone for his mother , Erynn too if I knew about the situation.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The only reason for walking past Erynn was a storyline that's since been abandoned, unlike any other choices it doesn't open up any new content, it only removed content of Erynn and Alexis without adding any new content to replace it.
That's a shame. I am guessing the storyline would've turned out pretty depressing for her if MC chooses not to get involved, knowing what little info Ethan blurted out. Kinda feels out of place in a game like this.

But my Sith Lord MC still tried.

Chill out guys, for your sake, I will have a playthrough where I save Erynn.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
What is worst is the MC just tore up and never read any of her letters and I think ignore her and his mothers phone calls. If I was Andre I would of made that little shit at least answer the phone for his mother , Erynn too if I knew about the situation.
Thing is, I empathize with Andres, even though I hate the fact that the MC now has reasonable hate for Andres (why did the dev have to make Andres an actual cheater? That was a very cheap rug-pull for his character).

All that deus-ex-machina cheating stuff with Andres aside, the man had it rough:
  • Raised MC as his own after essentially getting Emily Sloppyseconds.
  • Genuinely loved that little MOFO, which is adorable.
  • His wife blatantly admits that she always carried a torch for the dude that knocked her up and "left her" after hearing about the baby MORE than the man that stepped up.
  • His only condition was that Emily completely cut the baby daddy out of their lives.
  • Emily still decides to go to lunch with the dude she explicitly agreed not to waste a moment of her time on.
  • Blames Andres when, knowing all of the above, can't understand the jealousy and inadequacy Andres feels when Santiago is involved.
Fuck me, that man finally had a good thing going on with Helen and then dev turns him into an actual cheater instead of giving my Boi Sr. a break.

Why?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Thing is, I empathize with Andres, even though I hate the fact that the MC now has reasonable hate for Andres (why did the dev have to make Andres an actual cheater? That was a very cheap rug-pull for his character).

All that deus-ex-machina cheating stuff with Andres aside, the man had it rough:
  • His wife blatantly admits that she always carried a torch for the dude that knocked her up and "left her" after hearing about the baby MORE than the man that stepped up.
  • His only condition was that Emily completely cut the baby daddy out of their lives.
  • Emily still decides to go to lunch with the dude she explicitly agreed not to waste a moment of her time on.
  • Blames Andres when, knowing all of the above, can't understand the jealousy and inadequacy Andres feels when Santiago is involved.
Fuck me, that man finally had a good thing going on with Helen and then dev turns him into an actual cheater instead of giving my Boi Sr. a break.

Why?
She (Nyx) did this to free up the relationship with Nikki and Cara, and to give him a reason to return to his mother.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Why?
I think it's mostly because of pateron cause step siblings still counts as incest to them. But yeah would of been great if the wedding was called for another reason cause yeah he didn't seem like a bad guy until the cheating bit.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I think it's mostly because of pateron cause step siblings still counts as incest to them. But yeah would of been great if the wedding was called for another reason cause yeah he didn't seem like a bad guy until the cheating bit.
Damn, there definitely was a better way of handling that. Would Cara and Nikki still be his step-siblings now that we know that Andres wasn't his biological dad?

Reactions: flaviopaganini

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
Damn, there definitely was a better way of handling that. Would Cara and Nikki still be his step-siblings now that we know that Andres wasn't his biological dad?
Probably yes bc Andres is MC's father legally and i think that it counts towards incest.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
id be more scared of helping Tori cause she probably would beat the MC up after for helping her
and it would be deserved,
let me tell you one thing about Ethan, he has erectile disfunction,
he can only get hard after phisically abusing a woman
so she payed the price to get him hard and now will not even get the dick?

bitch you just stole her richest boyfriend yet! fuck she doesn´t want to cheat!
but will a girl do when what she needs and what men can privide are missmatched?
So she has a dude to fuck, a dude to pay for dates,
a dude to help her study a dude to make her babies beautifull
(and i ain´t talking about a cosmetic surgeon..
although she is eyeing one up as well!)
a dude she can trust and vomit all her feelings into,
a dude that helps fix shit and a dude that gets her waters running!
and ofc a dude to help her social standing!
she wants to be a good girl with just 1 dude but...
she just can not find one man to handle all of that so...
she will take one that can furfill at least one of those requirements!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's a shame. I am guessing the storyline would've turned out pretty depressing for her if MC chooses not to get involved, knowing what little info Ethan blurted out. Kinda feels out of place in a game like this.

But my Sith Lord MC still tried.

Chill out guys, for your sake, I will have a playthrough where I save Erynn.
It's the same reason for the corruption tag for the game even though there is no actual corruption in the game, there was going to be a storyline where MC doesn't listen to and/or doesn't believe Erynn's explanation about what happened back when they were kids and actually teams up with Ethan to get revenge on Erynn.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's the same reason for the corruption tag for the game even though there is no actual corruption in the game, there was going to be a storyline where MC doesn't listen to and/or doesn't believe Erynn's explanation about what happened back when they were kids and actually teams up with Ethan to get revenge on Erynn.
Wish it was still a thing even tho I really like Erynn and wouldn't want to do such a thing to her on most of my saves but with the branching this games offer would of been a fun side branch to explore.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I thought the Corruption Tag was because we led the MC's friend to the dark side. :ROFLMAO:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I feel like that branch would never make sense because MC also hates Ethan for laughing as well. Don't see the two of them ever teaming up, unless in that version of events, Ethan also got some development instead of remaining an asshole.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes