Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
id be more scared of helping Tori cause she probably would beat the MC up after for helping her
and it would be deserved,
let me tell you one thing about Ethan, he has erectile disfunction,
he can only get hard after phisically abusing a woman
so she payed the price to get him hard and now will not even get the dick?

bitch you just stole her richest boyfriend yet! fuck she doesn´t want to cheat!
but will a girl do when what she needs and what men can privide are missmatched?
So she has a dude to fuck, a dude to pay for dates,
a dude to help her study a dude to make her babies beautifull
(and i ain´t talking about a cosmetic surgeon..
although she is eyeing one up as well!)
a dude she can trust and vomit all her feelings into,
a dude that helps fix shit and a dude that gets her waters running!
and ofc a dude to help her social standing!
she wants to be a good girl with just 1 dude but...
she just can not find one man to handle all of that so...
she will take one that can furfill at least one of those requirements!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's a shame. I am guessing the storyline would've turned out pretty depressing for her if MC chooses not to get involved, knowing what little info Ethan blurted out. Kinda feels out of place in a game like this.

But my Sith Lord MC still tried.

Chill out guys, for your sake, I will have a playthrough where I save Erynn.
It's the same reason for the corruption tag for the game even though there is no actual corruption in the game, there was going to be a storyline where MC doesn't listen to and/or doesn't believe Erynn's explanation about what happened back when they were kids and actually teams up with Ethan to get revenge on Erynn.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's the same reason for the corruption tag for the game even though there is no actual corruption in the game, there was going to be a storyline where MC doesn't listen to and/or doesn't believe Erynn's explanation about what happened back when they were kids and actually teams up with Ethan to get revenge on Erynn.
Wish it was still a thing even tho I really like Erynn and wouldn't want to do such a thing to her on most of my saves but with the branching this games offer would of been a fun side branch to explore.

Feb 25, 2024
I thought the Corruption Tag was because we led the MC's friend to the dark side. :ROFLMAO:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I feel like that branch would never make sense because MC also hates Ethan for laughing as well. Don't see the two of them ever teaming up, unless in that version of events, Ethan also got some development instead of remaining an asshole.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I feel like that branch would never make sense because MC also hates Ethan for laughing as well. Don't see the two of them ever teaming up, unless in that version of events, Ethan also got some development instead of remaining an asshole.
I guess that storyline would have had Ethan give his own explanation about what happened, probably painting Erynn in an even worse light than MC's current memory, probably something like "Erynn had told me that she had been leading you on for months to see if you were going to make a fool of yourself because I liked Erynn back then I went along with it. But now she's been doing the same thing to me for years I realise how much it must have hurt you and I'm truly sorry for going along with it and taking her side back then."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If that path never got scrapped I see that path being something like the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of deal. Where he put aside his difference with Ethan to get back at Erynn cause he hated her more. But it would of need some development for sure with Ethan. Cause with the last update I don't see Ethan letting things getting to far with Erynn if he wasnt the one having sex with her. As he starting to come across as someone that is dangerously jealous.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Am I the only one that straight-up just kept walking by when Erynn got bitch-slapped by Ethan next to the dumpster, then looked over at the MC casually strolling through with tears in her eyes, begging him to help her?
This happened to me in my one save :HideThePain:, but the game deceived me, it gives you an option that says something like "do not intervene" and I thought the MC was just going the other way without helping and without anyone seeing him, suddenly the scene continues only to see him walk in front of everyone, turning the scene into a giant facepalm :FacePalm:.

Feb 25, 2024
i'd say no, mc isn't anyway related to girls, his ex-adoptive father will marry their mother but mc isn't anyway part of that new family.
Legally, he was André's adopted son. With the marriage, he would become part of the family with his wife and her daughters. And according to this guideline, it is not allowed.

That's because there are at least two states in the US that treat this as incest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Legally, he was André's adopted son. With the marriage, he would become part of the family with his wife and her daughters. And according to this guideline, it is not allowed.

well it's intertwined and nyx's headache.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I know you don't hold grudges, because I know that in another VN you forgave a beautiful blonde. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If she had been a redhead, he wouldn't have :ROFLMAO:
Busted! I do usually hold grudges, but with that particular blonde I didn't think it was as bad as others did and it was easy to forgive, being smoking hot helped. And I have forgiven certain redheads, but there is no denying I have a thing for blondes and brunettes.

It's interesting, while Lexi is my fav, I really like Erynn, but I really dislike Iris. Work that out.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You use a different name on Patreon, don't you? I'm not saying this in a bad way, I'm grateful that you share the previews, especially if they are from Valeria, but I think that like 2 years ago the previews were shared here until Nyx got angry with us and she made the user who shared images disappear, poor guy... we never found his head... although the body was intact, that was a nice touch. Anyway, take care of yourself friend!.

Reactions: LSC82 and mnotwoke

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
nope, you are an idiot and no way in hell that that won't blow on your face.
I totally knows it will blow in my face. 90% of this game choices are meant for drama and lead to being dumped.

However, explain to me why i am an idiot. Is there another way to get the full Iris beach scene? You only have access to the beach on Alexis' path. On the regular path, you don't get the sex scene, so you you NEED the ASP, which means you NEED to be on Layla's path. Not that i WANT it, i am FORCED to. I mainly only like Elena, Iris, Nikki and Gabi for my paths. If you have a better Iris way that doesn't invole crash n burn, please do tell me, sensei.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Feb 25, 2024
You use a different name on Patreon, don't you? I'm not saying this in a bad way, I'm grateful that you share the previews, especially if they are from Valeria, but I think that like 2 years ago the previews were shared here until Nyx got angry with us and she made the user who shared images disappear, poor guy... we never found his head... although the body was intact, that was a nice touch. Anyway, take care of yourself friend!.
Not, the same name, even worse, I talk to her every month to ask for renderings. If I notice she changes her tone with me, I'll be worried, but I don't share everything, just some things. I'm doing her a favor by keeping her game in the spotlight.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes