Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
but I really dislike Iris. Work that out.
You know what I don't get I liked Iris in the flashback but when she came back I want to have nothing to do with her other than being friendly. I don't have any interest what so ever I don't know why I don't think it's cause I liked her old hair better. I rather peruse Mel and she is at the bottom of my list. I'm one of the few that has no interest in Erynn's mom either she isn't even hot or attractive to me she is just whatever to me and im a redhead lover. So I find it super strange cause normally someone with her looks would at least be hot to me but she just isn't to me in this game.

With that being said I will play their paths eventually like I did with Layla who is in the friend zone for me.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not, the same name, even worse, I talk to her every month to ask for renderings. If I notice she changes her tone with me, I'll be worried, but I don't share everything, just some things. I'm doing her a favor by keeping her game in the spotlight.
i'm just glad you keep them in spoiler tags. I don't like pateron she is one of the few devs I would be subbed to however I don't want to be tempted to look at any Erynn or Alexis previews I want to see it all when the update it out lol so im not.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Not, the same name, even worse, I talk to her every month to ask for renderings. If I notice she changes her tone with me, I'll be worried, but I don't share everything, just some things. I'm doing her a favor by keeping her game in the spotlight.
I understand, it's good that you keep the thread moving but just in case I just wanted to let you know, if she speaks well to you maybe she won't mind like it did years ago.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I understand, it's good that you keep the thread moving but just in case I just wanted to let you know, if she speaks well to you maybe she won't mind like it did years ago.
Surely, since she's aware you're posting stuff here, she's not going to send a hitman after you if she gets the shits. You'd think she just tell you to stop, and if you don't, then start looking for a place to hide the body.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Surely, since she's aware you're posting stuff here, she's not going to send a hitman after you if she gets the shits. You'd think she just tell you to stop, and if you don't, then start looking for a place to hide the body.
nah she would just change the script of her game and kill off his favorite LI (Nikki)

Feb 25, 2024
I think it's more likely she'll kill me because I ask for so many renders of Nikki from her. But most of the DEV support currently probably comes from F95. There was a dev this week who asked his followers where they discovered his game on Patreon.

1719533109069.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sweet Force

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I noticed that her account is deleted here. Could it be for this reason?
Some time ago she was one of those Devs who were super friendly with the forum, but she got into a fight with several users, deleted her account and for a while she was very angry with the forum but it was known that she was still reading the thread, that's when she said she didn't want those previous images to be shared. For my part, I have Layla in my top of visual novel girls so I like how Nyx carries her story. #TeamLayla
Nikki is probably still alive because of you hahaha

• Crown
Reactions: Kpyna and MakkAnzy

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Hey! I like Nikki too! She is my second girl after Layla. While Layla is the cutest and her story line is my favorite, I think Nikki is just the hottest girl there with a really meaningful relationship. The fact that she is the most likely to be get knocked up is also a bonus! ;)

I also heard that Nyx and the game were sadly banned from the top AVN Reddit sub... Not quite sure why though.

I recommended Intertwined to someone there, I got a warning from one for the mods and my post was deleted in a hurry. :(

Last edited:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Hey! I like Nikki too! She is my second girl after Layla. While Layla's story line is my favorite, I think Nikki is just the hottest girl there and the most likely to get knocked up...

I also heard that Nyx and the game were sadly banned from the top AVN Reddit sub... Not quite sure why though.

I recommended Intertwined to someone there, I got a warning from one for the mods and my post was deleted in a hurry.
Hey! I also remember the problem with reddit, out of nowhere an admin said that we couldn't talk about Intertwined anymore, I remember it because in the tournament for the best girl in a VN they disqualified Layla because she was the last Intertwined representative left. Poor Layla, she can't win the athletics race and they disqualify her from the best LI's tournament, even so she is the best because later she won in other subreddits and Val is also present even though she still doesn't have "content". In my opinion Intertwined is one of the historical VNs on the forum, one of those that everyone plays when a new update comes out, and Nyx earned the respect of the majority, she didn't deserve to be treated like that there.
One last thing, although Layla is my favorite, Nikki is the sexiest and with the best body, and I like how she treats our MC.

• Crown
Reactions: MakkAnzy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey! I also remember the problem with reddit, out of nowhere an admin said that we couldn't talk about Intertwined anymore, I remember it because in the tournament for the best girl in a VN they disqualified Layla because she was the last Intertwined representative left. Poor Layla, she can't win the athletics race and they disqualify her from the best LI's tournament, even so she is the best because later she won in other subreddits and Val is also present even though she still doesn't have "content". In my opinion Intertwined is one of the historical VNs on the forum, one of those that everyone plays when a new update comes out, and Nyx earned the respect of the majority, she didn't deserve to be treated like that there.
One last thing, although Layla is my favorite, Nikki is the sexiest and with the best body, and I like how she treats our MC.
Funny thing about that sub is it seems like they are wish washy about it being banned or they tired of deleting post mentioning Intertwined as ive been seeing more post the last month or 2 not getting deleted. While in the past it would be gone within 2-3 hours.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The reason for the banning of mentioning the game on that subreddit was the age of the MC in the Iris flashback scenes, has Nyx officially changed the age of MC yet or is that coming next update? That should see it unbanned on the subreddit even though it does cause in-game issues with the timeline.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Nikki is the sexiest and with the best body
One of the most gorgeous love angels that god has sent to earth,
The most blushing cheeks of love,twinkling maroon eyes that make you drown in passion,
and a fiery lustful look that you can look at for hours,and want to pounce on her out of hunger and thirst..
screenshot0001.png
After which you lovingly enrapture her to the highest regions,
and she lets you drink from her full,ripe delicious melons until the juice runs into you like a thirsty newborn baby..
screenshot0002.png
After which she says the two most beautiful words a woman can ever say to you,
with the hottest eyes and the wettest paradise on earth..:love::love:
screenshot0003.png
And you mount her and ride until she screams and shudders from the fiercest squirting orgasm..
screenshot0004.png
Until all the furniture collapses,the neighbours start knocking on the walls,
and we fall together panting,moaning and sweating powerful as one,
and she whispers to you the most everlasting,most powerful words..
screenshot0002 nif.png
Nikki,Nikki,Nikki,
our blood and air flows and blows through each other's bodies as a whole,
our love will continue to burn for each other like the fiercest fires of hell until the end of time,
ti amo,my everlasting soulmate..:love::love:

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
The reason for the banning of mentioning the game on that subreddit was the age of the MC in the Iris flashback scenes, has Nyx officially changed the age of MC yet or is that coming next update? That should see it unbanned on the subreddit even though it does cause in-game issues with the timeline.
That was a topic of conversation for a long time and it seemed that the timeline was being destroyed more and more, in my world the MC trained with Nathan in The Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a year, when he leaves he meets Iris, and although in his Documents may say that he is younger, he is really a year older, everything legal, everything perfect. :D

Reactions: Milton749
4.40 star(s) 273 Votes