minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I can't deny that. It's definitely one of the best games for me and, in a way, a feel-good game. One can play it at any time and thanks to the mass of routes and different LIs, they can choose exactly what they would like or how they feel. It's the complexity that makes this game one of the top 3 titles in this genre (in my opinion). Those who limit themselves to just one or two routes, easily robbing themself of 80% of the fun with this game.
And I am an avowed supporter of self-made disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: Jafo and xapican
Feb 25, 2024
I can't deny that. It's definitely one of the best games for me and, in a way, a feel-good game. One can play it at any time and thanks to the mass of routes and different LIs, they can choose exactly what they would like or how they feel. It's the complexity that makes this game one of the top 3 titles in this genre (in my opinion). Those who limit themselves to just one or two routes, easily robbing themself of 80% of the fun with this game.
I even have some separate saves for the same girl, for example, one with Alexis is me taking model pictures with Eryn.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
And I am an avowed supporter of self-made disaster!
Of course I do this too sometimes. That's the fun about this game. You can do so much. From having a vanilla Disney high school feel good story with Layla to an all fucked up drama while being a selfish whore.
I even have some separate saves for the same girl, for example, one with Alexis is me taking model pictures with Eryn.
I've six route saves including Lexi. You can do so much on her routes it's insane.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah. But is there difference between path and save? I allways make paths saves. And have my big friend URM if I have last moment changes to make......
look, I have 7 single routes and the rest, which is the most fun, are multi-routes.

e.g. Erynn vs Nikki, Erynn vs Cara etc. etc. etc.

There are also some where I have several girls:

e.g. Alexis vs. Erynn vs. Iris

I love drama :devilish:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Alexis vs. Erynn vs. Iris
That's one route I really can't wait to see the outcome with Iris being Erynn's half-sister and Lexi being Erynn's best friend and also Iris' roomie. I'll expect some really funny drama. I'm sure MC won't get any of them in the long run because Lexi would probably break up with him, Erynn being loyal to Lexi, and Iris don't want to be a fill-in. But we'll see.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That's one route I really can't wait to see the outcome with Iris being Erynn's half-sister and Lexi being Erynn's best friend and also Iris' roomie. I'll expect some really funny drama. I'm sure MC won't get any of them in the long run because Lexi would probably break up with him, Erynn being loyal to Lexi, and Iris don't want to be a fill-in. But we'll see.
But the biggest drama will be Gabi if this becomes public!

Or maybe Gabi vs. Valeria vs. Ximena

but first I'll enjoy Erynn vs Valeria on Friday morning before I move on to Nikki and/or Cara.

Route: Erynn vs Nikki/Cara vs Valeria

It'll be fun!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mnotwoke

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
In my opinion, out of the three girls, Iris would be the one who would stay with MC, if it turns out that there is something "mischievous" between the relationships... Now it seems that he has feelings again, at least the unsent sms at night shows that...

Reactions: mnotwoke

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So many of you love hyper-drama. I have 4 solo saves. One I've left behind because as much as I want a solo ending with Elena, I'm too empathetic to fuck Layla over.

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
But the biggest drama will be Gabi if this becomes public!
Oh hell yeah. Especially Layla's reaction would be epic. But the most fun part with Gabi is what happens with Santiago and MC?
but first I'll enjoy Erynn vs Valeria on Friday morning before I move on to Nikki and/or Cara.
I'm afraid it's a "chose one" situation where you've to tell one of them off like that one time between going out with Lexi and train with Layla. But could be fun if MC decides for one of them and the other one shows up (Val to train on the beach or Erynn just to relax because she wanted to go to the beach anyway).

I'm also eager to see what happens with Cara and Nikki. I'm sure Cara is in contact with Lexi and Erynn after they went on a shopping spree. MC has to decide and with Nikki could be fun too in some ways. There was her ultimatum about "the other girl" and who knows what happened? Maybe MC meets Lakeyn on plane returning to Riverside. Lakeyn founds out he's Lexi's boyfriend and by chance she sees him in Riverside making out with Nikki. Oh boy... so much opportunities. I really love this game.
In my opinion, out of the three girls, Iris would be the one who would stay with MC, if it turns out that there is something "mischievous" between the relationships... Now it seems that he has feelings again, at least the unsent sms at night shows that...
Well, could be a possibility, but Iris might be a wild chick but at the same time she values honesty. I'm not sure she would let it slide when she founds out how MC played the field. After all Erynn's her sister and Lexi her friend. Never underestimate the way women thinks. A male dev might be go over it, maybe don't even know how women works. But Nyx isn't a guy.

Reactions: LSC82

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Oh hell yeah. Especially Layla's reaction would be epic. But the most fun part with Gabi is what happens with Santiago and MC?
I'm afraid it's a "chose one" situation where you've to tell one of them off like that one time between going out with Lexi and train with Layla. But could be fun if MC decides for one of them and the other one shows up (Val to train on the beach or Erynn just to relax because she wanted to go to the beach anyway).

I'm also eager to see what happens with Cara and Nikki. I'm sure Cara is in contact with Lexi and Erynn after they went on a shopping spree. MC has to decide and with Nikki could be fun too in some ways. There was her ultimatum about "the other girl" and who knows what happened? Maybe MC meets Lakeyn on plane returning to Riverside. Lakeyn founds out he's Lexi's boyfriend and by chance she sees him in Riverside making out with Nikki. Oh boy... so much opportunities. I really love this game.
Well, could be a possibility, but Iris might be a wild chick but at the same time she values honesty. I'm not sure she would let it slide when she founds out how MC played the field. After all Erynn's her sister and Lexi her friend. Never underestimate the way women thinks. A male dev might be go over it, maybe don't even know how women works. But Nyx isn't a guy.
I see, we are both on the same wavelength!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Ok, I'll give you half a point about the women... First, Nyx has to decide if the characters have real traits or the typical VN(mostly irrational decisions)... Second, you're the only one who knows that Iris and Erynn are half-sisters , so we don't know what their reaction will be in the game if they find out... Back to the question: Erynn and Alex freak out because of MC, that's for sure... But I still say that Iris can even take MC's "bravery" as a joke , for fooling around with all three girls... After all, even MC doesn't know the relationship (only sometimes he has a "strange" feeling) between Iris and Erynn... Now imagine a real VN dialogue between Iris and MC:
Iris: Dude, did you fuck my half-sister?
MC: Well, yes, but then I didn't know it was...
Iris: OK, it's fucking hot, so now I'm coming...
MC: If that's what you want, who am I to say no...come on girl...
And it's not a typical guy monologue, it's a typical VN monologue that players want to see... And now it all depends on how Nyx sells it to us... :unsure: ;)

Feb 25, 2024
Ok, I'll give you half a point about the women... First, Nyx has to decide if the characters have real traits or the typical VN(mostly irrational decisions)... Second, you're the only one who knows that Iris and Erynn are half-sisters , so we don't know what their reaction will be in the game if they find out... Back to the question: Erynn and Alex freak out because of MC, that's for sure... But I still say that Iris can even take MC's "bravery" as a joke , for fooling around with all three girls... After all, even MC doesn't know the relationship (only sometimes he has a "strange" feeling) between Iris and Erynn... Now imagine a real VN dialogue between Iris and MC:
Iris: Dude, did you fuck my half-sister?
MC: Well, yes, but then I didn't know it was...
Iris: OK, it's fucking hot, so now I'm coming...
MC: If that's what you want, who am I to say no...come on girl...
And it's not a typical guy monologue, it's a typical VN monologue that players want to see... And now it all depends on how Nyx sells it to us... :unsure: ;)
It's quite a calm dialogue for an MC who almost had a heart attack when he saw his mom kissing her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
First, Nyx has to decide if the characters have real traits or the typical VN(mostly irrational decisions)...
As far as we can see in this game, the characters have real traits. In typical AVN's it's a fuck around and in the end you've to choose or even get a silly harem. In Nyx' way of AVN you can fuck around but it always ends up in a disaster.
Second, you're the only one who knows that Iris and Erynn are half-sisters , so we don't know what their reaction will be in the game if they find out...
Oh, we know. We know. Erynn and Iris will find out. It's just a matter of time. And one thing we know for sure is Erynn to learn as much as possible about MC in the "lost years". She's in touch with Iris and they talked already on their shopping spree. They'll definitely talk some more when they find out who they're to each other. Iris recognized how Erynn feels for MC and MC for Erynn. She told him on the beach double date. And we shouldn't forget that's all happening on Alexis path. Alexis is MC's girlfriend. When Erynn opens up about her feelings towards MC and Iris recognize he plays Erynn constantly while being in a relationship with Lexi,... that's it for her. At the moment Iris don't know that MC is constantly hitting on Erynn. Iris won't chose a dick over the chicks. That's not how she works. She likes fun and games but she wouldn't betray her sister and her friend for a player.
But I still say that Iris can even take MC's "bravery" as a joke , for fooling around with all three girls...
That's what I can't see with Nyx and how she wrote the characters.
Now imagine a real VN dialogue between Iris and MC:
You forgot one thing: Nyx isn't a typical VN dev. She's more some kind of telenovela writer. Nyx don't give a flying duck about typical AVN tropes and characters. She likes to punish the player when they play their MC as a whore. You can play this game completely without any drama when you're focused on one LI. Except Elena. That route works differently. But apart from Elena all the drama comes from outside (Ethan blackmail, Lucas situation, Santiago, etc.). Clashes between the girls are only happens when you're on more paths at once and it always ends in MC being the loser. Best examples Layla and Lexi visiting MC after training camp, and Erynn and Lexi in MC's room.

Feb 25, 2024
You forgot one thing: Nyx isn't a typical VN dev. She's more some kind of telenovela writer. Nyx don't give a flying duck about typical AVN tropes and characters. She likes to punish the player when they play their MC as a whore. You can play this game completely without any drama when you're focused on one LI. Except Elena. That route works differently. But apart from Elena all the drama comes from outside (Ethan blackmail, Lucas situation, Santiago, etc.). Clashes between the girls are only happens when you're on more paths at once and it always ends in MC being the loser. Best examples Layla and Lexi visiting MC after training camp, and Erynn and Lexi in MC's room.
I prefer this approach of hers more.

4.40 star(s) 273 Votes