MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
I keep coming back to playing this AVN. It is slowly becoming my happy place when I'm bored with others AVN or I just want to chill and hide away from RL. lol

Layla's path is so good! so is Nikki's... I thought the MC had made Nikki pregnant when she showed up at his door! Maybe in the future...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I keep coming back to playing this AVN. It is slowly becoming my happy place when I'm bored with others AVN or I just want to chill and hide away from RL. lol

Layla's path is so good! so is Nikki's... I thought the MC had made Nikki pregnant when she showed up at his door! Maybe in the future...
I would not be surprised if that isn't the case soon they were fucking like rabbits when she came for a surprise visit.

• Haha
Reactions: Acsuka and MakkAnzy

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

Me too, I was so happy to see her, but since I never imagined she would come back, I ended up being in a relationship with Lexi, and it broke my heart to see her return sad. But the first thing I did was start a new game and follow her route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Me too, I was so happy to see her, but since I never imagined she would come back, I ended up being in a relationship with Lexi, and it broke my heart to see her return sad. But the first thing I did was start a new game and follow her route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC's shoes gave me a vine flashback. what are thoooooooose

SnakeInTheGrass

Mar 10, 2024
Ok, so I've started playing this (I only got into AVNs earlier this year so I have a lot of catching up to do). Does anyone of you know why the MC is such a twat? He seems like a nice enough bloke in the beginning, but the second he enters college (or "school") - late, for no apparent reason - he behaves like a moody cunt. Also, mom and her bestie look the same age as the MC and he has the skin colour of a corpse, what's up with that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, so I've started playing this (I only got into AVNs earlier this year so I have a lot of catching up to do). Does anyone of you know why the MC is such a twat? He seems like a nice enough bloke in the beginning, but the second he enters college (or "school") - late, for no apparent reason - he behaves like a moody cunt. Also, mom and her bestie look the same age as the MC and he has the skin colour of a corpse, what's up with that?
zack et co dislike new comers especially those who get the girls.

well welcome to the world of avns where women on their 40s can look as 20 years old.

as for mc's skincolor that he inherited from his daddy.

4.40 star(s) 274 Votes