NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I mean they are just previews they hold no weight to me for what's going to be in an update and it does make sense when you think about the devlog and Nyx saying she has only been working on the beach scenes so far. So id imagine now that she finished or just about done with it the others should be other girls. If you are judging what's in the update base off the previews to me sounds like you are assuming things too quickly. But now if Nyx decides to split the update in 2 which she thought about according to the last devlog then yeah you be correct in saying it's a Erynn focused update 100%. I'm purely going by things ive read either from devlogs or discord.

I'm glad I didn't sub to cause Id be too tempted to look and don't want any minor spoilers
So me judging the update from 3 months of previews and dev logs talking mostly about one thing is presuming, then I want you to tell me from where do you get the its an 'all girls update' from :KEK: :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So me judging the update from 3 months of previews and dev logs talking mostly about one thing is presuming, then I want you to tell me from where do you get the its an 'all girls update' from :KEK: :KEK:
each to their own it's just my my opinion that previews hold no weight to what is going to be in an update. If you read my post in full I said it's a combination of devlogs and what I read from discord either froim Nyx or others. Maybe im too trusting but i tend to trust what i read from Nyx or others when it comes to what a dev has said is in X update cause maybe im missed some info.

I do know it's going to have at the very least Erynn , Val , Nikki / Cara and at least Layla on a Elena path if Nyx doesn't split it in 1/2. So yeah there is nothing that has confirmed Elena, Iris, Mel or Alexis yet. However I do think that alone makes it it sounds like an mostly all girl update to me and not a update focused on 1 or 2 path but that's also my opinion , like I said it was originally never stated it was a fact but my opinion.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you related to Joshy92 ? :unsure::Kappa:
so you want to be sucked off and kissed by her,after she has first sucked the the whole gym,
all the cum still runs from her mouth and face,which you swallow smoothly ?
Really, I really don't want to know where her mouth and lips have been everywhere !!:eek::eek:

MakkAnzy

Jun 20, 2024
I keep coming back to playing this AVN. It is slowly becoming my happy place when I'm bored with others AVN or I just want to chill and hide away from RL. lol

Layla's path is so good! so is Nikki's... I thought the MC had made Nikki pregnant when she showed up at his door! Maybe in the future...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I keep coming back to playing this AVN. It is slowly becoming my happy place when I'm bored with others AVN or I just want to chill and hide away from RL. lol

Layla's path is so good! so is Nikki's... I thought the MC had made Nikki pregnant when she showed up at his door! Maybe in the future...
I would not be surprised if that isn't the case soon they were fucking like rabbits when she came for a surprise visit.

Reactions: MakkAnzy
Feb 25, 2024

Me too, I was so happy to see her, but since I never imagined she would come back, I ended up being in a relationship with Lexi, and it broke my heart to see her return sad. But the first thing I did was start a new game and follow her route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MakkAnzy
4.40 star(s) 272 Votes