robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i don't think that mc is going to be related to Lexi or Layla, it is a smokescreen since i believe that dev does not put incest in their game. that's my theory anyway. Erynn is my fav LI in this. she is just such a babe. she brings out the heroic protector in me with the crap that Ethan is doing to her. i live for the chances we get to pummel the shit outta that asshole. #DEATHTOETHAN

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
my favorites are valeria and iris, lexi doesn't count coz she's revealed as half sister, i don't like erynn at all (even layla is better), after my favorites comes the principal
For me it's Erynn , Lexi since they check alot of boxes for me Erynn just checks a few more followed by Nikki / Elena. I can see why you think Lexi would be a 1/2 sister if it wasn't for me knowing Nyx's stance on incest I would think as well. As the cliffhanger is made in a way to make you think that but it's just shock value. I actually do wish she was would make for better drama and the cliffhanger would be more meaningful.

i don't think that mc is going to be related to Lexi or Layla, it is a smokescreen since i believe that dev does not put incest in their game. that's my theory anyway. Erynn is my fav LI in this. she is just such a babe. she brings out the heroic protector in me with the crap that Ethan is doing to her. i live for the chances we get to pummel the shit outta that asshole. #DEATHTOETHAN
Hell ya #TeamErynn here as well. Honestly for me she just checks basically every box of things I like all in one package. Has trauma , Childhood friend, gives me girlfriend vibes over LI , playful and wholesome , she is a kind and caring person, bonus box she acts motherly towards the MC like a second mother at times. Not to mention she is pretty damn hot haha. Erynn is tied as being my #1 AVN LI :)

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Why are you confirming that Lexi is a half-sister? Is that already certain?
sorry for spoiler(used spoiler now)
Yeah ethan's an asshole, lowly thug pimp
For me it's Erynn , Lexi since they check alot of boxes for me Erynn just checks a few more followed by Nikki / Elena. I can see why you think Lexi would be a 1/2 sister if it wasn't for me knowing Nyx's stance on incest I would think as well. As the cliffhanger is made in a way to make you think that but it's just shock value. I actually do wish she was would make for better drama and the cliffhanger would be more meaningful.
erynn is one of the worst choices imo, if you just like her for the looks go for iris, she's a lot more fun too
i'm also hoping that its just implied and they aren't related coz lexi is kinda awesome
Valeria, Gabi and Iris are equally awesome (its a bummer about the cheating with Gabi but could be fun too)
Every episode there are lots of implications in the cliffhangers which become true on most occasions so fingers crossed that it gets settled in the next episode

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

erynn is one of the worst choices imo, if you just like her for the looks go for iris, she's a lot more fun too
i'm also hoping that its just implied and they aren't related coz lexi is kinda awesome
Valeria, Gabi and Iris are equally awesome (its a bummer about the cheating with Gabi but could be fun too)
Every episode there are lots of implications in the cliffhangers which become true on most occasions so fingers crossed that it gets settled in the next episode
nah I don't go for looks appearance matters very little to me look at my other response if you are curious why I like her I edited my post and quoted someone else after my reply to you. But TLDR she checks alot of boxes for me I like to see in a LI and I just really love her playful , caring and mother nature towards the MC. Especially when she wakes him up from bed among other reasons

Also Tori is the worst choice :)

Feb 25, 2024

My favorite is Nikki, but Iris won me over too after that flashback.

Feb 25, 2024
nah I don't go for looks appearance matters very little to me look at my other response if you are curious why I like her I edited my post and quoted someone else after my reply to you. But TLDR she checks alot of boxes for me I like to see in a LI and I just really love her playful , caring and mother nature towards the MC. Especially when she wakes him up from bed among other reasons

Is there anyone who likes Tori? To this day, I've never heard anyone say they follow her.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Is there anyone who likes Tori? To this day, I've never heard anyone say they follow her.
tori i also didn't like as a character but she has a couple of hot sex scenes so i have a set of saves focused on her path too
if you play tori's path you will agree that she's a slut and a bitch but i think its portrayed as a defense mechanism, i could be wrong though

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I really wish that Nyx hadn't done the "he's my dad...." gotcha, as so many people will and have taken it seriously and literally.

As for me, Erynn is my personal favourite. But honestly that took me playing Intertwined many times, at first she wasn't but over time she really grew on me. As did her obvious connection and love for the MC, I'm also a certified sucker for a damsel in distress.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I really wish that Nyx hadn't done the "he's my dad...." gotcha, as so many people will and have taken it seriously and literally.

As for me, Erynn is my personal favourite. But honestly that took me playing Intertwined many times, at first she wasn't but over time she really grew on me. As did her obvious connection and love for the MC, I'm also a certified sucker for a damsel in distress.
its kinda the opposite for me, i liked her at first but after playing for a few times not anymore even though dev has added some fun content with her now

Feb 25, 2024
tori i also didn't like as a character but she has a couple of hot sex scenes so i have a set of saves focused on her path too
if you play tori's path you will agree that she's a slut and a bitch but i think its portrayed as a defense mechanism, i could be wrong though
Do you remember that there's a tattooed girl from the rival school who can also be a LI? I forgot her name. I don't know if you need to follow Tori's path to be with her, but I remember she was watching me when I was at the beach with Nikki.

1718407908475.png

• Love
Reactions: Dalish

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Do you remember that there's a tattooed girl from the rival school who can also be a LI? I forgot her name. I don't know if you need to follow Tori's path to be with her, but I remember she was watching me when I was at the beach with Nikki.

View attachment 3737145
Sha'Carri I think? She is hot and I hope we see more of her in the future. Or in the very least, hook up with her once.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Hard agree. We know 100% they are not related. Yet, so many comments here about them being half-siblings from people taking the 'reveal' at face value.

Lexi is my fav, but I am really enjoying the Erynn path too.

Reactions: CodyOn

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
haha I dislike her enough that I never seen a single sex scene with her

That's Val and Nikki for me while they aren't my favorite and will never beat Erynn or Lexi for me. I didn't care for either of them my first time. However the more I played their paths I start to like them a bit more and more , as I was too quick to judge. Sometimes it does take more than 1 PT to see certain characters in a new light for me happens to me from time to time.

I'm not one not is into incest really how I do wish Nyx didn't troll us for once and the step sister thing was real for once. As I think it could be a fun bit of drama on either Lexi or Layla's path and just make the entire thing more interesting. I still hope that it won't be solved in 5 minutes but the MC will act like it's real for a time before he learns the truth because of how he runs away when he over reacts. Sometimes I do think Nyx did plan on incest initially and changed her mind. As early on it's teased if Erynn could be related after the MC makes a joke and Erynn has a inner monologue. That could of been just as interesting as the Lexi thing if it was real too but good thing it isn't. As well some other instances of teasing / trolling the player with the mother.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Tori is the blandest bitch in the game. Not worth it at all.

Melissa though... will be worth it... 7 years or so from now...

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Tori is the blandest bitch in the game. Not worth it at all.

Melissa though... will be worth it... 7 years or so from now...
Honestly if we get another "it was only a dream" sex scene with Melissa I'm gonna scream. We are all more than ready for the real thing, damn the consequences, she's hot.
And yeah Tori is a complete waste of a LI, noone likes her, I don't even think I have all of her scenes unlocked as I always reject her.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Honestly if we get another "it was only a dream" sex scene with Melissa I'm gonna scream. We are all more than ready for the real thing, damn the consequences, she's hot.
And yeah Tori is a complete waste of a LI, noone likes her, I don't even think I have all of her scenes unlocked as I always reject her.
I can't even bring myself to give Tori a hate fuck, she is that bland. A complete waste of oxygen that one.

Feb 25, 2024
Tori is the only LI who doesn't have an icon on Nix's Discord. Even Dylan has one.

1718431505126.png

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like I'm in the minority but my favorite has been, is and always will be Alexis. He has always loved the mc and the idea that Erynn wanted to reserve him for her doesn't matter to me. Erynn was not the one who went to check on the mc when they were little. Erynn continued with her life and even had a boyfriend, Zane, who if Ethan had not interfered would still be with him, so there would not be any type of possible relationship with the mc. So why can't Alexis be with the mc when for me she is the only one who deserves it? Alexis forever

4.40 star(s) 271 Votes