Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well given her reaction to the MC joke kissing her Mom, I can't see that happening. Unless she only sees a glimpse and doesn't realise that it's the MC with her Mom. Would be hot thought I'm not gonna lie.
Reminds of the scene from another popular VN where the daughter saw he mom getting fucked by her crush and she was surprised it turned her on.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020

Progress Update_Val.png

I've finally finished the Valeria Friday scene. It's again a pretty long scene, almost as long as the previous Erynn scene. In total, this update is already bigger than the whole last update. More script lines and more renders. Currently, it's 400 more story renders and almost 900 total renders more. I contemplated releasing this update once I finished all of the Friday scenes before the flight to Alvarado. But then again, you'll only have Erynn and Valeria content and not much else. I will see how long the rest of the content takes, if it takes too long, I'll just split this update in 2 and release the first part and the second part sometime later. You can always tell me what you think about this.

Working on the last Friday scene as we speak. It won't be a large scene but it involves your relationship status with Layla. Meaning there are a lot of possibilities. No friends, just friends, dating Alexis, dating Layla, broke up with Layla,... I've got to do quite some branching which will take the most time. But just like before. I'll probably code all the branches first, that way I know how many routes I need and what renders I can re-use on every path.

That's it for now. Next progress update will be once I've finished the scene I'm working on right now and before the flight to Alvarado/Riverside.

Feb 15, 2019
I will see how long the rest of the content takes, if it takes too long, I'll just split this update in 2 and release the first part and the second part sometime later. You can always tell me what you think about this.
I know that I want her to do this right now so I can get more content, but if she does, I know the release content will just end abruptly and leave me upset.

Feb 25, 2024
I know that I want her to do this right now so I can get more content, but if she does, I know the release content will just end abruptly and leave me upset.
That's what I commented on Patreon; it might upset some people, depending on the content that will involve Layla and Lexi with the dilemma at the end of Chapter 12. If there isn't much there, it could be seen as an empty update for many.

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019
If I am remembering correctly, there was some more action with Adriana before, and now it's been removed? Or I am imagining it.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's an obvious cutoff point when you take the plane to Riverside, 13-B(or 14) becomes the Riverside episode, 13-A friday still at Madison.
From her own words it looks like that's what she's planning/considering.
That's what I commented on Patreon; it might upset some people, depending on the content that will involve Layla and Lexi with the dilemma at the end of Chapter 12. If there isn't much there, it could be seen as an empty update for many.
Things like that typically take multiple episodes to be resolved.
I know a lot of people expect the thing to be resolved at the first minutes of episode 13, but i bet Nyx wants to milk this thing for drama at least for a while.

From her own words the Layla scene isn't a major one(just has lots of variations), i suspect mainly the MC acting distant but not saying what's troubling him and Layla not understanding what's going on.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If I am remembering correctly, there was some more action with Adriana before, and now it's been removed? Or I am imagining it.
unless it happened before 0.10 and was removed then no nothing happened at all. The mc had the option to trying to kiss her when getting a ride home but that's it
There's the 'accidental' slap, kiss, squeeze.
And the kiss in the car is just on the cheek.

screenshot0001.png

Justaphase

May 1, 2024

View attachment 3726490

I've finally finished the Valeria Friday scene. It's again a pretty long scene, almost as long as the previous Erynn scene. In total, this update is already bigger than the whole last update. More script lines and more renders. Currently, it's 400 more story renders and almost 900 total renders more. I contemplated releasing this update once I finished all of the Friday scenes before the flight to Alvarado. But then again, you'll only have Erynn and Valeria content and not much else. I will see how long the rest of the content takes, if it takes too long, I'll just split this update in 2 and release the first part and the second part sometime later. You can always tell me what you think about this.

Working on the last Friday scene as we speak. It won't be a large scene but it involves your relationship status with Layla. Meaning there are a lot of possibilities. No friends, just friends, dating Alexis, dating Layla, broke up with Layla,... I've got to do quite some branching which will take the most time. But just like before. I'll probably code all the branches first, that way I know how many routes I need and what renders I can re-use on every path.

That's it for now. Next progress update will be once I've finished the scene I'm working on right now and before the flight to Alvarado/Riverside.
As an avid Erynn and Valeria fan I can't wait for this. Really hope its worth it and we get it soon. I know that it's probably going not going to happen until Ethan is dealt with, but I hope that the MC and Erynn can finally stop running away from their feelings and be happy together. I know there are alot of fans of other girls here, but lets be honest Erynn is pretty much canon in this game.

Feb 25, 2024
As an avid Erynn and Valeria fan I can't wait for this. Really hope its worth it and we get it soon. I know that it's probably going not going to happen until Ethan is dealt with, but I hope that the MC and Erynn can finally stop running away from their feelings and be happy together. I know there are alot of fans of other girls here, but lets be honest Erynn is pretty much canon in this game.
Erynn is practically like a 'sister' to him in the game, even though she's not his girlfriend, you're involved in her story in the game.

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Things like that typically take multiple episodes to be resolved.
I know a lot of people expect the thing to be resolved at the first minutes of episode 13, but i bet Nyx wants to milk this thing for drama at least for a while.

From her own words the Layla scene isn't a major one(just has lots of variations), i suspect mainly the MC acting distant but not saying what's troubling him and Layla not understanding what's going on.
Not always. Erynn's disappearance took only 1 ep to resolve. Ep ended with cliffhanger, while the next one resolved this "situation" from very beginning. Here probably goes the same. No need to postpone it. Otherwise this would took even more, because EP14 is probably will be mostly about MC weekend in Alvarado. But it's questionable, will it be fully dedicated to this weekend or it will include more events, since if player is not in relationship with Cara or Nikki this EP could seem too "empty".

Alexis was near MC when episode ended and the scene with Layla, which dev mentioned and have a lot of branched content according to MC & Layla relationship state is probably about of the same thing. Since they will meet even if MC fucked up and got "Layla_end" flag. Something extraordinary, because previously all scenes with Layla, Erynn and Alexis was skipped if MC had got such flag. But this one is an exception. Because it's really serious and MC asks Alexis about Santi in bar even when they are in the worse state of their relationship. This explains scene with Layla, imo.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Does anyone know how i am able to call Valeria after she helped me with ethan?
If you are on the Alexis, Nikki and Val paths, if you cheat on Alexis with Nikki and Val, you'll get a choice to call Val up on the phone before returning to Nikki in your bedroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
before returning to Nikki in your bedroom.
I've never heard of all those other names,and i only understood one sentence of everything you said,
because all my thoughts were of the greatest angel on earth,
my eyes in her elfin eyes were drowned in love,
and the room was on fire with the most fiery,crackling passion.

Nikki,Nikki,Nikki,the biggest,most precious,cutest,most loving treasure on earth..:love::love:
screenshot0001 nikki love.png
screenshot0002 nikki love.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Erynn is practically like a 'sister' to him in the game, even though she's not his girlfriend, you're involved in her story in the game.
ive kind of felt even tho they never say it they are kind of unofficial boyfriend and girlfriend. At least after last episode with how often they were kissing and the shower scene and everything between kind of really gave me those vibes. So I hope they finally tell each other how they feel in the next update.

Erynn is my favorite too hell she is tied as my #1 AVN LI. To me I don't quite think they need to deal with Ethan to finally tell each other their feeling especially after the last update. But yeah they need to deal with him to be Happy for sure. I kind of hope they dont wait until Ethan is over with to finally have sex but rather when Erynn feels ready as it feels like she is almost there but not quite there yet. But yeah probably won't happen till he is dealt wtih.

4.40 star(s) 272 Votes