Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I saved Erynn from Ethan's (bastard) and took pleasure in hitting him several times ( how satisfying ) but I decided to see what happened if I didn't help her and .... oooffff I even felt bad doing it....

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
fingers crossed. Lakeyn and Brooke and that will round this game out nicely
Yeah adding Brooke and also Valeria (beautiful characters, just wished we knew more about them much earlier) to that would be nice ... BUT ONLY if Zach will mess up with Val on his own (if dev gives MC a choice to steal her from Zach, i as a player would not do it... my MC is a good friend!) and if that happens... well MC to the rescue :KEK:

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Banging Gabi is easy. When you end up at the bar after leaving Erynn's apartment (this happens in all paths), you need to select 'Keep drinking'

Not ending Gabi's path is a lot more difficult.
When you are at the Pizzeria with Alexis and Layla you need to chose 'Tell everything'(tell Layla about MC and Alexis)
Then after the Spanish test when talking to Gabi, either 'steal the tests' or 'leave'.
If you did not chose to tell Layla everything (or were unable because you were never with Alexis), you get Gabi_End automatically at the end of the test.
Very harsh requirements imo.
And Gabi's dialogue when she questions you and Layla (slept with Gabi, witheld info from Layla scenario) didn't sound like she's giving up/moving on.
I think Nyx might've exaggerated on how tough it is to keep the path open.

Reactions: MrFriendly

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I was kinda piss how the mc was a prick to gabi when she asked a simple question after class. I don't know what the dialogue is if you don't bang her. She's the only milf we got action with so far. Let's not ruin it by being a dick. Let's give her the dick instead. ;)

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
You can't get valeria.... Yet. We can only hope for the future. May have to cock block the MC's friend to happen though. I'm ok with that.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
ohhh you can hit the first brunette? I need to play a new route then!
Dont call my Valeria just a brunette xddd. To see that i had to tell layla about Alexis in the pizzeria in the first choice the game give us. ( 2nd run ) sooo.... i guess Valeria is “open” for those who Layla is not their main girl. Just a guess idk. and besides that you can also close or leave open the Gabi option xd

Reactions: Jukesmaan

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dont call my Valeria just a brunette xddd. To see that i had to tell layla about Alexis in the pizzeria in the first choice the game give us. ( 2nd run ) sooo.... i guess Valeria is “open” for those who Layla is not their main girl. Just a guess idk. and besides that you can also close or leave open the Gabi option xd
Apologies, oh mighty northern king.. So far I have only one playthrough, in which I am going for Alexis/Erynn mess. I still need to go for Layla/Elena, Nikki/Cara and potentially other girls. Going after Valeria and have full drama with Zach pleases my drama queen complex sooo much!

But even if she didn't, she is toooooo cute.

Obviously, also sitting for Emily's hidden desires to awaken, if they ever do. And if they don't still best girl!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I was kinda piss how the mc was a prick to gabi when she asked a simple question after class. I don't know what the dialogue is if you don't bang her. She's the only milf we got action with so far. Let's not ruin it by being a dick. Let's give her the dick instead. ;)
There's no dialogue after the exam in that case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There's no dialogue after the exam in that case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No dialogue options, but she does stop the MC to spill that Layla is the principal's daughter, so there's an extra scene if you nailed her.
Maybe it needs an option there... where either you tell her "none of your business" and close the route or say "i'll keep your advice in mind" leaving things open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkness65

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Finishing ep 6 juuuuust in time for ep 7.

Let's hope the MC won't leave any girls crying again in this episode but I have not high hopes. So far, I think, what he has done (in my playthrough) doesn't count as cheating. Sure, he slept with Alexis while fooling around but he has broken up with Nikki at the time and with Layla it's just flirting. Then the problems with Alexis kinda count as a break-up (although I didn't end her path) so getting back with Nikki and flirting with Layla doesn't count as cheating on Alexis. And then, the MC kinda breaks up with Nikki again as he heads back home.
Now, I doubt any of the aforementioned girls, that clearly have feelings for the MC, would like the 'competition' nor I think they will be very understanding if they find out that the MC was looking beyond. But still for such a game it counts as the MC being a saint.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Finishing ep 6 juuuuust in time for ep 7.

Let's hope the MC won't leave any girls crying again in this episode but I have not high hopes. So far, I think, what he has done (in my playthrough) doesn't count as cheating. Sure, he slept with Alexis while fooling around but he has broken up with Nikki at the time and with Layla it's just flirting. Then the problems with Alexis kinda count as a break-up (although I didn't end her path) so getting back with Nikki and flirting with Layla doesn't count as cheating on Alexis. And then, the MC kinda breaks up with Nikki again as he heads back home.
Now, I doubt any of the aforementioned girls, that clearly have feelings for the MC, would like the 'competition' nor I think they will be very understanding if they find out that the MC was looking beyond. But still for such a game it counts as the MC being a saint.
I don't think you break up with Nikki/Cara when you go back to your father's wedding, as far as i know her path stays open after the goodbye in the bus stop. I might be wrong.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I don't think you break up with Nikki/Cara when you go back to your father's wedding, as far as i know her path stays open after the goodbye in the bus stop. I might be wrong.
Its like Alexis. The path stays open, but narratively MC and Nikki/Cara are not together. It was a “we can't be together because your life is here and I can't abandon my mom again” sort of thing, iirc.

I'm curious to see how Nyx will bring Nikki/Cara more to the forefront. They're LI, but unless they have a more direct and constant presence in Madison Springs, they're really just sort of side chicks.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Its like Alexis. The path stays open, but narratively MC and Nikki/Cara are not together. It was a “we can't be together because your life is here and I can't abandon my mom again” sort of thing, iirc.

I'm curious to see how Nyx will bring Nikki/Cara more to the forefront. They're LI, but unless they have a more direct and constant presence in Madison Springs, they're really just sort of side chicks.
As both Nikki and Cara have a flag (Nikki_Weekend2_Sex_Inside and Cara_Weekend2_Sex_Inside) for if you came inside, I wonder if you will get a phone call from her telling you she is pregnant.
Unless their father is in Madison Springs and they decide to visit him, I'm not sure what other options there will be to continue with them.
From looking at the scripts, if you call Haley and your Nikki / Cara path has not ended, it seems there is something she wants to say, but it may not be anything important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gladheim
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes